Few games are pants, but some are Panzer than others.

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
Jimbob
Sheegoth
Jimbob

The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 15 EmptySat 28 Dec 2019 - 18:35

Hello everyone! I hope Christmas wasn't too terrible or difficult for anyone.

Mine was a weird Christmas, but a much-needed different one - it needed to feel different. We had KaraAge and rice! haven't been drunk but probably tipsy most days and plan to be until I'm back to work on the 2nd.

I got three vijdagames! God of War, Super Lucky's Tale and Dragon's Dogma, all of which I look forward to starting some time in March.
Back to top Go down
http://jimbobsonofriber.tumblr.com/
Balladeer
The Next Koizumi
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 15 EmptySun 29 Dec 2019 - 13:47

Aw, sounds lovely Jim, and just what you need. Let us know about SLT, it sounds like a lot of fun and one I could probably be persuaded towards.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/ Online
Buskalilly
Din
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 15 EmptySun 29 Dec 2019 - 14:48

Balladeer wrote:
I know it's not such a big deal for you these days boss: that still makes me a bit sad to read.  Guess I'll go look at plushies on your Instagram to remind myself that you have a better time than the rest of us for the other 364 days.

I felt a little sad going into work on boxing day morning, but realistically I'd probably be more bummed out if I did have the day off while Shen was in America, my family were in the UK and all my friends here in Japan were spending time with their own loved ones.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season   The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Christmas/Xmas/Hannukah/Saturnalia/BUY OUR STUFF Season
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15