We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)

Go down 
+23
shanks
Sentinator
Gwyn400
Vidofnir
The Christ
Axis1500
NonShinyGoose
Rum
Zaphod_B
Jimbob
Rattlecat
ZeroJones
fronkhead
oldschool
Treesmurf
Balladeer
beemoh
The_Jaster
Buskalilly
Crumpy Andy
masofdas
JayMoyles
Athrun888
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 7 EmptyTue 12 Aug 2014 - 12:01

Fair enough. Comment on whatever games inspire your interest: if that's this one because it's closer, so be it.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 7 EmptyTue 12 Aug 2014 - 21:56

I am definitely sporting that scarf all the way throughout A/W 14.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 7 EmptyThu 28 Aug 2014 - 9:54

There's been a few let's play's off this due lot's importing it. I've seen a few bit's and apparently it still plays like a warriors game, is easier then normal and is short. The first two point's don't really bother me, the 3rd does I'm not sure if that's just the story mode as there's all these characters surely you can do it with each of them. Plus it's getting to be supported after release like Japan has just got challenge mode.
Back to top Go down
Saul Iscariot
Philips CD-i Title

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 7 EmptyThu 28 Aug 2014 - 11:53

masofdas wrote:
There's been a few let's play's off this due lot's importing it. I've seen a few bit's and apparently it still plays like a warriors game, is easier then normal and is short.  The first two point's don't really bother me, the 3rd does I'm not sure if that's just the story mode as there's all these characters surely you can do it with each of them. Plus it's getting to be supported after release like Japan has just got challenge mode.
How do they get it to play? Import Wii U? I've got a Japanese copy but forgot the Wii U was region locked. Damned PS3 spoiling me that is.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 7 EmptyThu 28 Aug 2014 - 11:54

Yeah, import a U and there expensive about $400 for a premium.
Back to top Go down
Rum
Disciple of Greener
Rum

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 7 EmptyTue 2 Sep 2014 - 11:17

Nintendo UK just tweeted this and I liked it.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 7 EmptyTue 2 Sep 2014 - 11:50

It's twitter not Facebook Razz
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 7 EmptyTue 2 Sep 2014 - 14:04

That is pretty snazzular.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Sentinator
Bokoblin
Sentinator

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 7 EmptyFri 12 Sep 2014 - 9:01

Pick your poison GNamer.

http://store.nintendo.co.uk/games-wii-u/hyrule-warriors/10972357.html

http://www.game.co.uk/en/hyrule-warriors-274180?categoryIdentifier=737276&catGroupId=

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Hyrule-Warriors-Nintendo-Wii-U/dp/B00E4LGFW8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1410508807&sr=8-1&keywords=hyrule+warriors

My pre-order has been with Amazon the whole time so I'm getting Skyward Sword.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 7 EmptyFri 12 Sep 2014 - 9:30

Out of those, I guess SS is more my cup of tea? To be honest, though, I couldn't give two monkeys about any of them. Link and Zelda in their default appearances look pretty impressive.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 7 EmptyFri 12 Sep 2014 - 10:01

Look like here we only get the Ocarina of time pack
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 7 EmptyMon 15 Sep 2014 - 15:32

I'll be getting OoT, like I've said previously little annoyed Nintendo of all people have done retail specific exclusive content. So to get all three set's have to either buy it three times unlike Japan which get it all in the collectors editions or wait for it to come to the eShop that's what has been confirmed to be happening in the states.

But how long do you wait day, month or even a year for it to come. So I might checkout eBay and see if the other two are going which unlikely as I've been looking at the Destiny DLC and that's going for £10-25 and I could see this going for more due to Nintendo fans.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 7 EmptyMon 15 Sep 2014 - 19:16

masofdas wrote:
I'll be getting OoT, like I've said previously little annoyed Nintendo of all people have done retail specific exclusive content.

It's a purely cosmetic change though - the right kind of retail specific content. Withholding levels or whatnot is something else entirely. I don't see the issue.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 7 EmptyMon 15 Sep 2014 - 19:18

And I should be able to have all the costumes.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 7 EmptyMon 15 Sep 2014 - 22:36

I'd imagine there'll be an option to download them at a later date, and if they aren't, it's not like Nintendo is restricting you from any substantial content. It's a purely cosmetic change.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 7 EmptyMon 15 Sep 2014 - 23:53

In the USA at least been confirmed will come to eShop at a later date, so likely same for us Europeans.  I know it's just cosmetic still annoys me though.

But anyway,  got a email this evening from Nintendo saying that the game was dispatched today and I should receive it before the 18th which is Thursday. But no email saying they've billed me.

So if I do get early let you know what's it like.

Seems the limited edition of this in both EU & NA might be more limited then we think then. Apparently some orders have been cancelled in EU due to poor manufacturing of the scarf which could explain some why people are asking around £100+ for it on eBay all ready but in states it's worse as you can only get from Nintendo World at first come first served basis , some are predicting that it could be going for up to $1000 over there.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 7 EmptyWed 17 Sep 2014 - 16:54

Started this, this morning
. Seemed fun from the level I got to play before I went to work.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 7 EmptyThu 18 Sep 2014 - 17:32

Hold onto your hats, gents - we've got a lovely dose of season pack goodness coming your way!

Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 7 Miyamoto-face-o
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 7 EmptyThu 18 Sep 2014 - 18:39

From what it's worth, the game sounds complete as it is - this is "good DLC", so to speak.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 7 EmptyThu 18 Sep 2014 - 18:46

I dunno - in Joe Skrebels' review for CVG, he said that the campaign seemed short. That said, none of the DLC seems to be for the campaign...

I guess I'm willing to give it the benefit of the doubt, especially as it was released in Japan a month ago; but it still seems not long enough after the release to start foisting DLC on us, really. Meh
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 7 EmptyThu 18 Sep 2014 - 18:48

The adventure mode seems substantial, at least.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 7 EmptyThu 18 Sep 2014 - 19:44

While we're on the subject, this is unrelated to the game but funny.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 7 EmptyThu 18 Sep 2014 - 20:18

As a huge Zelda fan and probably the forum's biggest Dynasty Warriors fan, I'm unbelievably psyched about this game.
Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 7 Friends1
My prediction is that it'll be a much better game than Dynasty Warriors but that's why I won't like it as much. Dynasty Warriors scratches a very specific itch for me. It'll be the Gourmet Burger Kitchen to Dynasty Warriors' mcdonalds. Sure, it's inherently better, but do you crave it on a Sunday morning?
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 7 EmptyThu 18 Sep 2014 - 21:16

From what I've seen, it looks to be Dynasty Warriors with a Zelda skin, which in itself makes it better, natch.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 7 EmptyThu 18 Sep 2014 - 22:41

What I've played seems like a Warriors game but with Zelda control scheme (that's what I'm using) and skin over it but that's fine. I've seen some reviews say the story mode is 10hrs ish at a push which seems fine in this type of game then Challenge & Adventure Mode on top seems plenty of content.

On the DLC at least it's not ubisoft style announce DLCa before the game and all four packs do seem good and don't affect the story which is good in some ways also it's spread out which is nice.

Twilight Princess pack
One character, wonder who it could be

Majora's Mask pack
Two characters, Got to be Skull Kid and Fierce Deity what am I thinking it be Aveil with umm a lovely personality

Ganon pack
Two new game modes, sounds decent if there good modes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)   Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hyrule Warriors (The Minish Cap Trick On Switch)
Page 7 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next