In Space, No One Can Hear You Sing Carols

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Anime/Manga/Related Merchandise Thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19
AuthorMessage
Balladeer
I'M EVEN LONELIER
Balladeer

The Anime/Manga/Related Merchandise Thread - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Anime/Manga/Related Merchandise Thread   The Anime/Manga/Related Merchandise Thread - Page 19 Empty08/08/19, 08:58 pm

Ah yes, I read about that. Tragic stuff. Aww!
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
Disciple of Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Anime/Manga/Related Merchandise Thread   The Anime/Manga/Related Merchandise Thread - Page 19 Empty08/08/19, 09:03 pm

I do like me some Waifus
Back to top Go down
Kriken
Spambot
Kriken

PostSubject: Re: The Anime/Manga/Related Merchandise Thread   The Anime/Manga/Related Merchandise Thread - Page 19 Empty28/11/19, 03:50 am

Want to get around to watch the latest series of Attack on Titan and My Hero Academia. Maybe One Punch Man series 2 as well, which from the last I heard is still okay despite the animation getting a lot worse. Was so gutted about that. On top of being so well written and funny, OPM series 1 looked so amazing.

Had been meaning to watch the rest of the Monogatari series as well but don't know if I'll ever get around to it. Watched Bakemonogatari and Nisemonogatari, then I was rewatching Bake to refresh my memory of it in preparation for watching the rest but it didn't grip me like my first viewing of it.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Din's Power
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The Anime/Manga/Related Merchandise Thread   The Anime/Manga/Related Merchandise Thread - Page 19 Empty04/12/19, 01:30 am

Kriken wrote:
Maybe One Punch Man series 2 as well, which from the last I heard is still okay despite the animation getting a lot worse. Was so gutted about that. On top of being so well written and funny, OPM series 1 looked so amazing.

There's a clear visual downgrade which is a shame, but I suppose Bones are putting a lot of their time into Mob Psycho 100 and to be fair, that show deserves the time so I can't be too upset.

The actual content of OPM S2 is still pretty darn good with the last couple of episodes proving to be up there some of the best moments of S1. Worth a watch, I'd say.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: The Anime/Manga/Related Merchandise Thread   The Anime/Manga/Related Merchandise Thread - Page 19 Empty05/12/19, 12:50 pm

The problem I have with OPM season 2, conceptually at least, is that season 1 covered a lot of what the premise can cover.  So unless season 2 deviates a fair bit... But then you'd miss the point of how Saitama trivialises everything so...  *Shrug*  Maybe I'll watch it someday, maybe I won't, but it's definitely not a priority despite season 1 being one of the best shows this half of the decade.  

Started rewatching Death Note yesterday.  Good times, good times.  The cat and mouse game between L and Light is still as engaging and fun to watch as it ever was.  Might finish with the end of the main conflict though, not a huge fan of the anime's last arc and how ridiculous and contrived it gets.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Din's Power
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The Anime/Manga/Related Merchandise Thread   The Anime/Manga/Related Merchandise Thread - Page 19 Empty10/12/19, 04:54 pm

Athrun888 wrote:
The problem I have with OPM season 2, conceptually at least, is that season 1 covered a lot of what the premise can cover.  So unless season 2 deviates a fair bit...

It plays a bit more with the concept of being a hero and focuses more on the supporting cast. One of the new characters carries the majority of the series.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Anime/Manga/Related Merchandise Thread   The Anime/Manga/Related Merchandise Thread - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Anime/Manga/Related Merchandise Thread
Page 19 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19