We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sonic Moob: Rise of Lyric

Go down 
+12
Admin
shanks
Rum
Jimbob
The_Jaster
JayMoyles
Buskalilly
fronkhead
Axis1500
masofdas
Balladeer
The Cappuccino Kid
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

Sonic Moob: Rise of Lyric - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic Moob: Rise of Lyric   Sonic Moob: Rise of Lyric - Page 3 EmptySun 16 Nov 2014 - 22:37

Well you did enjoy Journey. Winky Face
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Moob: Rise of Lyric   Sonic Moob: Rise of Lyric - Page 3 EmptyWed 3 Dec 2014 - 17:22

I pre-ordered this months ago, recieved it last week, started playing it yesterday evening, and traded it in this morning.

There's your review.

Enough said.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Moob: Rise of Lyric   Sonic Moob: Rise of Lyric - Page 3 EmptyWed 3 Dec 2014 - 21:59

Laughing Nicely put Cappa.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Moob: Rise of Lyric   Sonic Moob: Rise of Lyric - Page 3 EmptyFri 5 Dec 2014 - 21:41

Anyone know if I can watch the cartoon of this as the cartoon network site you need have to sign up using your TV provider and me not being in the USA means I can't watch it.

Also I am thinking this will bought soon on the Wii U as I bought LEGO Batman 3 which makes number 49 Wii U game I own and I put a vote on twitter on what number 50 should be, with this winning.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Moob: Rise of Lyric   Sonic Moob: Rise of Lyric - Page 3 EmptySun 18 Jan 2015 - 21:17

The patch fixing this game is almost as big as SM3DW. And it still doesn't fix everything. Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Moob: Rise of Lyric   Sonic Moob: Rise of Lyric - Page 3 EmptySun 18 Jan 2015 - 21:30

Can't believe how small SM3DW is really more then anything.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Moob: Rise of Lyric   Sonic Moob: Rise of Lyric - Page 3 EmptyMon 19 Jan 2015 - 0:33

Too late, really. People will only remember what a mess the game was on launch. It looked pretty dull anyway. Meh
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Moob: Rise of Lyric   Sonic Moob: Rise of Lyric - Page 3 EmptyMon 19 Jan 2015 - 9:45

The patch creates a couple of problems too, apparently. What an utter shambles! As much as I have a soft spot for Sonic, as a franchise, I have no idea how he's survived purely by inexplicably rabid fanboyism. Imagine if Nintendo released as many Mario stinkers?

And also: shame on SEGA for releasing such a mess of a game! That wouldn't have happened in the Mega Drive Sonic days.
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Moob: Rise of Lyric   Sonic Moob: Rise of Lyric - Page 3 EmptyMon 19 Jan 2015 - 11:43

Like you said they keep on selling but with every bad 5 there's one good one and were due a good one again, just hope Sonic Team to make a sonic game means it is good.

Also Boom was a quick TV tie-in that i will still picking up and not doing the update as I want to use the knuckles trick.

And SEGA haven't really got a clue what there doing, I could run them better.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Moob: Rise of Lyric   Sonic Moob: Rise of Lyric - Page 3 EmptyMon 19 Jan 2015 - 12:16

I've had more faith in DiMPS than Sonic Team since Yuji Naka left, to be honest. Sonic Team can't stick with something that works and build upon it. With more polish and development, Lost World could've been excellent.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Moob: Rise of Lyric   Sonic Moob: Rise of Lyric - Page 3 EmptyMon 19 Jan 2015 - 12:22

Yeah that's there problem but what ever idea they've come up with now hopefully the more time makes it at least a 75 on metacritic (one of my predictions).

As colours was great I hear they should of built on that.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Moob: Rise of Lyric   Sonic Moob: Rise of Lyric - Page 3 EmptyMon 19 Jan 2015 - 12:26

I enjoyed Colours, but Sonic's physics needed work (his double jump was rubbish, especially in the 2D segments. And the Wisps were shit). I don't think anyone could quite believe that they abandoned the Generations formula as quickly as they did.
Back to top Go down
flora-chan
Wii U Port
flora-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Moob: Rise of Lyric   Sonic Moob: Rise of Lyric - Page 3 EmptyMon 15 Jun 2015 - 21:09

As much as I love Sonic to bits this is not Sonic R.I.P BOOM
Back to top Go down
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Moob: Rise of Lyric   Sonic Moob: Rise of Lyric - Page 3 EmptySun 28 Jun 2015 - 0:52

There was a good video on the development story of this game from Unseen 64 (I think), and it seems the Nintendo deal with Sega didn't do it any favours.

Basically, the original trailer for the game looked so good because at the time, developer Big Red Button was targeting PS4/Xbox One with their game, which ran on Cry Engine 3, an engine that isn't even officially supported on Wii U.

Then the deal happened, and Sega told them that they had 6 or so months to turn that into a Wii U game. Which obviously had major ramifications on scope and polish, features and bugs and the like.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Moob: Rise of Lyric   Sonic Moob: Rise of Lyric - Page 3 EmptySun 28 Jun 2015 - 11:40

I could have appeared on the PlayStation 2 and I've have felt the same way about it. It's numerous bugs and glitches make it easier to put the boot in for the people who haven't played it, but my great issue with Rise of Lyric is that it's such a blatantly dull and poorly thought-out game. It was never going to be good, on targeted console or not.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Moob: Rise of Lyric   Sonic Moob: Rise of Lyric - Page 3 EmptySun 28 Jun 2015 - 12:21

Yeah, there seemed to be real issues with the design that would have resulted in a pretty mediocre game in any case. Still, interesting to know where the faults in the game stemmed from.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
flora-chan
Wii U Port
flora-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Moob: Rise of Lyric   Sonic Moob: Rise of Lyric - Page 3 EmptySun 28 Jun 2015 - 16:36

Only 6 months to finished this game and send it on the Wii U will not make it gold ticked with making money or make new players instead of having it. If SEGA ask for more time towards it to send on Wii U console than they should of done and made incredible bond for new fans and people who know sonic very well. The best games of Sonic the last was Sonic rush adventure 1 & 2 on the DS and Sonic adventure Dreamcast after that all a mess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Moob: Rise of Lyric   Sonic Moob: Rise of Lyric - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sonic Moob: Rise of Lyric
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3