It's Simple, We Smash the Batman

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Last game you DIDN'T finish and your thoughts

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
OrangeRakoon
Bandana Waddle Dee
OrangeRakoon

Last game you DIDN'T finish and your thoughts - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last game you DIDN'T finish and your thoughts   Last game you DIDN'T finish and your thoughts - Page 16 EmptyMon 11 Feb 2019 - 11:21

Still can't believe you can't change the number of sets you play in Mario Aces
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.orkn.uk
Balladeer
Disciple of Miyamoto
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Last game you DIDN'T finish and your thoughts   Last game you DIDN'T finish and your thoughts - Page 16 EmptyMon 11 Feb 2019 - 20:01

I know, it's mad and I still don't know why. Can't be hard to add!

masofdas wrote:
Drunkalilly wrote:
Balladeer wrote:
Tune in next time when I'll try Sonic Mania and Gris and call them both 'mediocre', thus further increasing my Disappointed Forumites Ratio.

You'd be correct.

He's always been a disappointment

Me right now:

Last game you DIDN'T finish and your thoughts - Page 16 Tumblr_inline_nqqxknfmnw1t90roa_500
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/ Online
masofdas
Disciple of Reggie
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Last game you DIDN'T finish and your thoughts   Last game you DIDN'T finish and your thoughts - Page 16 EmptySun 31 Mar 2019 - 21:04

Last game you DIDN'T finish and your thoughts - Page 16 Cover-video011

Last week the f2p version of DOA6 arrived, which lets you play as 4 fighters and do everything apart from the story mode. The things you can buy are new characters on their own or packs and the story mode.

With this in mind, you'd think the game wouldn't feel like a mobile game, well it does as even if you walked into GAME and bought the retail version you would still have to grind and I mean grind for new costumes, gallery items etc

I unlocked maybe half of the achievements and only played as Kasumi but only unlocked enough parts for one costumes for Hitomi. I was going to buy the story mode pack, but from the sounds of it, it's just something to grind parts for more costumes.

The game still plays great but very much feels like this should have been f2p from the start and you buy loot boxes with costumes or gallery items in.

What you really came here for is

Last game you DIDN'T finish and your thoughts - Page 16 1535093680_288415_1535098306_noticia_normal

You, Me, the dog next door should have seen this coming as I've played Demon, Dark Trilogy and Bloodborne and you know it's going to come back to this thread.

Now I did take your tips on board guys and did give it another go early in the week but actually talking to some other peeps after they decided FAR Lone Sails isn't a proper game but Mortal Komabt 11 is, that I could spend the next month gitting gud at Sekiro and I do think back in the day when it would have been my only new game, I would have given it the time.

Yet I can use this time to play random games in my backlog such as Fe over having my patients tested.

That it does sort of come down to too many games, my patients as a gamer now in 2019 then let's say 1998 and fine with that.

With that said I do think this is the GOTY, it's visually the best From game, the combat is satisfying, swinging around is cool that it does have a lot going for it along with cinematics that adds to the experience.

That it is an amazing game but isn't for me and everything doesn't have to be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drunkalilly
Prince of Altea
Drunkalilly

PostSubject: Re: Last game you DIDN'T finish and your thoughts   Last game you DIDN'T finish and your thoughts - Page 16 EmptyMon 1 Apr 2019 - 3:02

You really should get your patients tested, otherwise how will you decide on a course of treatment?
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Balladeer
Disciple of Miyamoto
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Last game you DIDN'T finish and your thoughts   Last game you DIDN'T finish and your thoughts - Page 16 EmptyMon 1 Apr 2019 - 7:07

That one was worthy of me Drunka. I hope you're proud of yourself.

Balanced level-headed take there from the Mas-ter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/ Online
JayMoyles
Nayru's Wisdom
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Last game you DIDN'T finish and your thoughts   Last game you DIDN'T finish and your thoughts - Page 16 EmptyMon 1 Apr 2019 - 19:07

I'll post about finishing Sekiro in 2022 - I'm going through it at a glacial pace. Loving it, mind you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
gjones
Bandana Waddle Dee
gjones

PostSubject: Re: Last game you DIDN'T finish and your thoughts   Last game you DIDN'T finish and your thoughts - Page 16 EmptyThu 4 Apr 2019 - 22:08

Dead or Alive 6 - is that Free 2 Play on PS4? I had DOA5: Core Fighters and really enjoyed it, and don't feel like paying top dollar for a fighting game in 2019. I would probably get Soul Calibur 6, Tekken 7 and Dead or Alive 6, if they were 15 each. One day!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
masofdas
Disciple of Reggie
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Last game you DIDN'T finish and your thoughts   Last game you DIDN'T finish and your thoughts - Page 16 EmptyThu 4 Apr 2019 - 22:12

Yeah it's on PS4 as well, it was a okay afternoon but fighting games have moved on and it's a utter grind with little reward.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayMoyles
Nayru's Wisdom
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Last game you DIDN'T finish and your thoughts   Last game you DIDN'T finish and your thoughts - Page 16 EmptySat 6 Apr 2019 - 21:25

Tekken 7 goes on sale semi-regularly and is well worth it to boot. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Muss
Disciple of Maddrell
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Last game you DIDN'T finish and your thoughts   Last game you DIDN'T finish and your thoughts - Page 16 EmptyYesterday at 17:34

After one too many crashes, I gave up on Vampyr. I wish it was never on sale. That way I wouldn't have picked it up and had dontnod's rep sullied.

Not atrocious by any means, Vampyr's biggest sin is just how totally bland every aspect if the game is. That, compounded by its regular crashing and dreadful loading times, makes this one to avoid like the plague.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
masofdas
Disciple of Reggie
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Last game you DIDN'T finish and your thoughts   Last game you DIDN'T finish and your thoughts - Page 16 EmptyYesterday at 17:37

That's just come to Game Pass and a mate of mine said it was one of his favourite games of last year but he did say to play Prey first though out of the recent additions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Muss
Disciple of Maddrell
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Last game you DIDN'T finish and your thoughts   Last game you DIDN'T finish and your thoughts - Page 16 EmptyYesterday at 18:59

Maybe it gets better later? Might be worth a punt if its free and you're a fan of the genre
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last game you DIDN'T finish and your thoughts   Last game you DIDN'T finish and your thoughts - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Last game you DIDN'T finish and your thoughts
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16