Monster Hunter Rise - to be followed by Monster Hunters Summerhayez, Jaz, and Moylez

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Last game you DIDN'T finish and your thoughts

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25
AuthorMessage
Jimbob
Snack Review
Jimbob

Last game you DIDN'T finish and your thoughts - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last game you DIDN'T finish and your thoughts   Last game you DIDN'T finish and your thoughts - Page 25 EmptyThu 3 Sep 2020 - 20:22

Kriken, you've summed up how I felt about Fallout 4; especially the dialogue thing - half the time my character said something completely different from what I was expecting, and often at key times it seemed like there wasn't a "common sense" option. I spent about 150 hours finishing it, and kind of regret it - I don't want to put you off too much, but the "exciting moral choices" at the end of the game really accentuate that same problem.
Back to top Go down
http://jimbobsonofriber.tumblr.com/
Muss
Disciple of Castle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Last game you DIDN'T finish and your thoughts   Last game you DIDN'T finish and your thoughts - Page 25 EmptyFri 4 Sep 2020 - 14:07

It doesn't help either that the voice actors weren't told anything about the character they voicing before they were on set.

Here's another fun fact about Bethesda's writing. The dialogue lines in Oblivion were written in alphabetical order for the voice actors because they couldn't think of a better organisational structure. Laughing

So if you ever wonder why some of the voice acting is bad in their games, well...
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
The Next Reggie
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Last game you DIDN'T finish and your thoughts   Last game you DIDN'T finish and your thoughts - Page 25 EmptyFri 4 Sep 2020 - 19:01

...wow. That is incredible. Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Jimbob
Snack Review
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Last game you DIDN'T finish and your thoughts   Last game you DIDN'T finish and your thoughts - Page 25 EmptySun 6 Sep 2020 - 19:07

You should always play as Aaron A. Aaronson.
Back to top Go down
http://jimbobsonofriber.tumblr.com/
JayMoyles
Farore
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Last game you DIDN'T finish and your thoughts   Last game you DIDN'T finish and your thoughts - Page 25 EmptyTue 8 Sep 2020 - 17:45

@Muss wrote:

So if you ever wonder why some of the voice acting is bad in their games, well...

I don't know what you mean... the animations and voice acting are very natural in Oblivion.

Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Muss
Disciple of Castle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Last game you DIDN'T finish and your thoughts   Last game you DIDN'T finish and your thoughts - Page 25 EmptyWed 9 Sep 2020 - 9:55

Laughing

Oh ye Gods, Oblivion videos never fail to crack me up. This one is my personal favourite.

Back to top Go down
masofdas
Giygas
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Last game you DIDN'T finish and your thoughts   Last game you DIDN'T finish and your thoughts - Page 25 EmptySat 12 Sep 2020 - 21:44

Last game you DIDN'T finish and your thoughts - Page 25 Tony-hawks-pro-skater-1-2-03

I'm putting here as I'm not sure how you really define finishing something like this maybe 100% both THPS and THPS2 or getting the 1000g/Plat but other games you can finish without either of those criterias.

To be on the safe side I'm putting here as I did about 78% of each game basically unlock last level and get a medal on it which is still a good amount of time put into the collection. Now back in the day I don't know if I 00% or not, certainly would have played it more and I remember unlocking likes of Spider-Man in one of the games.

I found it to be fun or I wouldn't played as long as I did and was the sort perfect game before work on a late as I could have few quick sessions without worrying I'd miss something important from a story driven game. Why I think a Switch version would have made sense as a quick session in portable mode would be great.

I've played a few remakes/remasters this year and if we were doing a award for best one of those in 2020 then this would be the front-runner as it's darn good.

Just overall in what a nice nostalgia trip but I would want more than just high scores if we get a new Tony Hawks game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last game you DIDN'T finish and your thoughts   Last game you DIDN'T finish and your thoughts - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Last game you DIDN'T finish and your thoughts
Page 25 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25