We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GAMING NEWS PART DEUX

Go down 
+20
NintenDUCK
Admin
oldschool
Treesmurf
shanks
Vidofnir
Crumpy Andy
fronkhead
Athrun888
Jimbob
The Cappuccino Kid
Buskalilly
ZeroJones
beemoh
The_Jaster
JayMoyles
Rum
Balladeer
Axis1500
masofdas
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

GAMING NEWS PART DEUX - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GAMING NEWS PART DEUX   GAMING NEWS PART DEUX - Page 11 EmptyWed 29 Oct 2014 - 22:54

From ep 6 it sounds like they're upping their game content so what I've said so far might be nonsense, either that or they had a very gamey week.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GAMING NEWS PART DEUX   GAMING NEWS PART DEUX - Page 11 EmptyThu 30 Oct 2014 - 9:23

I've got news on up coming Nintendo games, in the financial report Nintendo always put up abut games coming and when. But it seems to be forgotten in till about 3 days after everyone's gone Nintendo's doomed normally but this time has gone up a bit sooner the info.

Anyway as it cover's 3DS & WiiU, I've put here.

EU 3DS from Nintendo
Pokemon Omega Ruby 28/11/14
Pokemon Alpha Sapphire 28/11/14
Code Name: S.T.E.A.M 2015
Fossil Fighters Frontier 2015
Dr Kawashima's Devilish Brain Training: Can You Stay Focused? TBD

The USA is the same pretty much, Japan has Xenoblade listed as 2015, Fronk brought up else where about 3DS not having that great of a year & 2015 not looking that great either. There's a few other titles you can find coming which I will come to but any of you concerned about what seems to be lack of stuff the 3DS family.

Now on to Wii U EU from Nintendo
Super Smash Bros. For Wii U 5/12/14
Captain Toad: Treasurer Tracker 9/1/15
Mario Maker (Temp Title) 1st half of 2015
Project Giant Robot (Temp Title) 1st half of 2015
Splatoon 1st half of 2015
Yoshi Woolly World 1st of 2015
Art Academy (Temp Title) 2015
Kirby (Temp Title) 2015
Mario Party 10 2015
Mario vs. Donkey Kong (Temp Title) 2015
Project Guard (Temp Title) 2015
Star Fox (Temp Title) 2015
Xenoblade Chronicles X 2015
The Legend of Zelda (Temp Title) 2015
Devils Third 2015
SHIN MEGAMI TENSI X FIRE EMBLEM TBD

So that's what coming it seems which is more there enough for 1 game a month for the Wii U like Nintendo was rumoured to want to do, USA & Japan the same really apart from Kirby having a name of Kirby and the Rainbow Curse in both of those regions.

The 3rd party list, I'm not even bothering to out up as it's things either out coming out next month & that's about it, Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate isn't even listed. The only stand out 3rd party game coming from the list is in Japan and that's Final Fantasy Explorers which is out in December.

Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: GAMING NEWS PART DEUX   GAMING NEWS PART DEUX - Page 11 EmptyThu 30 Oct 2014 - 9:39

Why are Nintendo being so tight lipped at the mo, there is barely anything to get excited about there. (Maybe that's just me though) So few actual release dates as well...
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GAMING NEWS PART DEUX   GAMING NEWS PART DEUX - Page 11 EmptyThu 30 Oct 2014 - 9:42

Totally agree if your on about the 3DS but the Wii U looks very strong.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: GAMING NEWS PART DEUX   GAMING NEWS PART DEUX - Page 11 EmptyThu 30 Oct 2014 - 9:43

I'm gonna go ahead and say it; we ain't getting Zelda next year.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: GAMING NEWS PART DEUX   GAMING NEWS PART DEUX - Page 11 EmptyThu 30 Oct 2014 - 9:47

I disagree that Wii U looks strong. It has Zelda (a game we know nothing about and like Drunka says is not coming out next year), Smash and Xenoblade X that are worth getting excited for. Maybe there are a few gambles there that might pay off, but we still know next to nothing about them.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GAMING NEWS PART DEUX   GAMING NEWS PART DEUX - Page 11 EmptyThu 30 Oct 2014 - 9:51

I will raise you one slap bet Zelda U is out the week off November 16th 2015 in at least one region (just in case they do a SMASH U). I'm more likely to go xenoblade or star fox doesn't come in 2015.

We know quite a bit about Splatoon, which was really good of what I've played.

Last edited by masofdas on Thu 30 Oct 2014 - 9:56; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: GAMING NEWS PART DEUX   GAMING NEWS PART DEUX - Page 11 EmptyThu 30 Oct 2014 - 9:53

Splatoon to me still seems like a throwaway download game. They're not exactly screaming about it other than IT'S FUN GUYS HONEST.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GAMING NEWS PART DEUX   GAMING NEWS PART DEUX - Page 11 EmptyThu 30 Oct 2014 - 9:58

But that's the point of it, it's a fun game. It could become nintendo's sort of mario kart but for shooters, like we only play now and agin online but when we do it's for good few hours & will be a fun experience.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: GAMING NEWS PART DEUX   GAMING NEWS PART DEUX - Page 11 EmptyThu 30 Oct 2014 - 10:13

Angryman looking angry again. Razz Looks great to me. I'd add Captain Toad and YWW to the games we know quite a bit about, maybe Splatoon (I can't imagine something that was the focus of E3 2014 being "throwaway"); and then Star Fox U as a less familiar one. Possibly Kirby PP 2 and Mario Maker too, but I'm more sceptical about them.

I'd agree with Drunka, but then I swore blind that SSBU wouldn't make 2014, so...
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GAMING NEWS PART DEUX   GAMING NEWS PART DEUX - Page 11 EmptyThu 30 Oct 2014 - 10:16

Yeah he is being Angry, I can't think what else he would want if nothing gets delayed as we've had kart, smash, there's a zelda there, new ip is splatoon and returning ones in star fox. What else could Nintendo do to get you excited Andy.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: GAMING NEWS PART DEUX   GAMING NEWS PART DEUX - Page 11 EmptyThu 30 Oct 2014 - 10:22

Anita Sarkeesian: The Game. Winky Face
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: GAMING NEWS PART DEUX   GAMING NEWS PART DEUX - Page 11 EmptyThu 30 Oct 2014 - 11:26

No No No No No No No No No No
I agree we know a fair bit about Captain Toad and YWW but I also see them being absolute trash. Perhaps my hatred of Yoshi and boredom from 3D Worlds Captain Toad bits are merely obscuring some amazing game but I don't see it.

All be it I am the outlier here but I couldn't care much less for Star Fox, the only game I've truly enjoyed in the core series is Command. If they announced Adventures 2 I'd be thrilled but otherwise it can go and sit in a corner with Sin and Punishment and be uninteresting over there.

I just don't see how Splatoon can have substance. It's a third person shooter that seems multiplayer only, maybe with some more solid info I can get into it but I can't justify an multiplayer only game on a console which is so unreliable online.

To get me excited they could have Metroid, F Zero, Fire Emblem (yes there's X SMT but I don't care for SMT and there are literally no details on it anyway), a proper Pokemon game, a less level based 3D Mario, another Pikmin, Advanced Wars or even something fresh and single player. There's obviously more but those are immediate, draw dropping highlights.
Also get me Bayonetta 3 stat.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: GAMING NEWS PART DEUX   GAMING NEWS PART DEUX - Page 11 EmptyThu 30 Oct 2014 - 11:43

Aha. Well, there's a difference between a line-up without big games, and a line-up without what Andyman thinks are big games. Razz Not sure that many gamers do share your views on Starfox, considering that S&P2 is the forum's favourite Wii shooter. And it's a rare person on here who cares for neither CTTT nor YWW.

Anyway, quite happy for you to be miserable about the upcoming line-up, so long as I'm not. And I'm not. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: GAMING NEWS PART DEUX   GAMING NEWS PART DEUX - Page 11 EmptyThu 30 Oct 2014 - 11:59

Being voted the best Shooter on Wii is like being voted the best bride at a wedding Razz
I know I'm an outlier for Star Fox because I lack nostalgia for a series that seems to only really have 1 game that people love...
YWW just looks like Yoshi's Island, another series which doesn't exactly have a great track record.
I still have the slightest glimmer of hope for Captain Toad though, just don't see how it could prove satisfying for anyone who has ever played a puzzle game before. I really hope I'm wrong though.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: GAMING NEWS PART DEUX   GAMING NEWS PART DEUX - Page 11 EmptyThu 30 Oct 2014 - 12:40

andyman wrote:
I just don't see how Splatoon can have substance. It's a third person shooter that seems multiplayer only, maybe with some more solid info I can get into it but I can't justify an multiplayer only game on a console which is so unreliable online.

Apparently it is going to have a single player but who knows what that's going to entail. I'm still excited to see how it turns out though.

---

The wii U release dates/Nintendo being quiet also bugs me a little bit, some of these games should be nailed down more than they are (even a month would be nice) especially things like Yoshi & xenoblade X which we have known about for a long time now.

Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GAMING NEWS PART DEUX   GAMING NEWS PART DEUX - Page 11 EmptyThu 30 Oct 2014 - 21:57

Andy might get his Metroid wish, a series I couldn't care that much about
GAMING NEWS PART DEUX - Page 11 B1NB3XHIEAApgkM
As you see that's a completely different Samus Amiibo, it is likely a Metroid game could be coming Retro has to be doing something.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: GAMING NEWS PART DEUX   GAMING NEWS PART DEUX - Page 11 EmptyThu 30 Oct 2014 - 23:51

I keep changing my mind about Captain Toad. I think that I "just assume I should like it". Oh well, we'll see.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: GAMING NEWS PART DEUX   GAMING NEWS PART DEUX - Page 11 EmptyFri 31 Oct 2014 - 8:33

Captain Toad came out of a disappointing 3D Mario game. I have hopes for it but not high ones. Yoshi's Woolly World looks gorgeous but has to go some to rescue the reputation of Yoshi as a solo character. Splatoon I am not bothered about but a Star Fox like the original or 64 would be very welcome indeed. And get us more Metroid, already!

There must be more games ready to be revealed. Here's to another New Year Direct with some juicy announcements!
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: GAMING NEWS PART DEUX   GAMING NEWS PART DEUX - Page 11 EmptyFri 31 Oct 2014 - 9:05

mas wrote:
As you see that's a completely different Samus Amiibo, it is likely a Metroid game could be coming Retro has to be doing something.

I'm not so sure why folk think those silhouettes mean new games (Yes I'd love a new Metroid as well) for me it seems just for advertising/information purposes & they've just used some of there most well known/iconic characters for it as they're instantly recognisable.

The fact amiibo are compatible with multiple games makes me doubt it also, are they really going to release multi amiibo figures of the same characters for different games? That seems like a waste to me.

(Side note: Also by the same logic there'd be a new Bowser, Pikmin & Tom Nook game on the way)

Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GAMING NEWS PART DEUX   GAMING NEWS PART DEUX - Page 11 EmptyFri 31 Oct 2014 - 9:20

AC:NL could get a update where you use Villager and Tom Nook with it or you know Animal Crossing Wii U. Mario & Bowser could be for Mario Party 10 which is an amiibo game.

Yes it might not mean nothing but why would you not use the silhouette of the current Samus Amiibo.

Nintendo have confirmed some of the amiibo's with be limited and will be discontinued when new ones come out, so we have the samus smash amiibo but soon as metroid other m2 comes out (that's the one you all want right) comes out bam new samus ammibo and the old one discontinued.

It's no different then anything else really collectible, it's been done like that with pokemon cards etc for years.

Sony Plans

Sony have been also touting stuff that will be at the playstation experience event in las vegas on the 6th & 7th of december, there will be stuff on twitch of the event but we now some things happening there

with all these be playable there

Battlefield: Hardline
   Big Fest
   Bloodborne
   DC Universe Online — War of the Light Part II and Legends PvE Co-Op Missions
   Destiny Expansion 1: The Dark Below
   Dragon Ball Xenoverse
   Dying Light
   Game of Thrones: A Telltale Game Series
   Grim Fandango
   Helldivers
   Journey (PS4)
   Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris
   Mortal Kombat X
   PlanetSide 2
   Tales from the Borderlands
   Tearaway Unfolded
   The Order: 1886
   The Tomorrow Children
   The Witness
   Until Dawn

With the following devs there.
GAMING NEWS PART DEUX - Page 11 15671425342_9f8708bed6_n GAMING NEWS PART DEUX - Page 11 15484635897_a12801a237_n
Hoping that Guerilla is showing of that long rumoured RPG of there's.  Also a big announcement for No Man's Sky, I'm going open BETA for it.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: GAMING NEWS PART DEUX   GAMING NEWS PART DEUX - Page 11 EmptyFri 31 Oct 2014 - 17:18

mas wrote:
Yes it might not mean nothing but why would you not use the silhouette of the current Samus Amiibo.

To make her more recognisable? Also the Mario one isn't the same either.

mas wrote:
Nintendo have confirmed some of the amiibo's with be limited and will be discontinued when new ones come out, so we have the samus smash amiibo but soon as metroid other m2 comes out (that's the one you all want right) comes out bam new samus ammibo and the old one discontinued.

If they already confirmed that then why the surprise about different silhouettes? It just sounds like folk trying to sniff out a "story" for something that's sure to happen.

Last edited by The_Jaster on Sat 1 Nov 2014 - 10:49; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GAMING NEWS PART DEUX   GAMING NEWS PART DEUX - Page 11 EmptyFri 31 Oct 2014 - 21:57

No real surprise, I'm just saying expect some to disappear and be replaced with different versions like the Mario Silhouette likely for Mario party 10 for instance.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: GAMING NEWS PART DEUX   GAMING NEWS PART DEUX - Page 11 EmptySat 1 Nov 2014 - 4:32

Link is different as well so that must mean that the new look Amiibo must be for the new Zelda.

I think the only thing to change will be the box or what ever you call it they come in. They won't release ones for Smash around this time next year for example. The actual Amiibo will still be the same
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GAMING NEWS PART DEUX   GAMING NEWS PART DEUX - Page 11 EmptySat 1 Nov 2014 - 8:50

Could be shanks, but I don't really see how that sells them if just re-release them in new packing.

Well we find out most likely when Mario Party 10 comes out if it has new amiibo & if they are the same as those silhouettes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GAMING NEWS PART DEUX   GAMING NEWS PART DEUX - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

GAMING NEWS PART DEUX
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next