We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Things That Really !&$%2 You Off

Go down 
+26
Rum
Muss
gjones
flora-chan
NintenDUCK
Dead Lemon
Admin
Xelviar
Solve My Maze
The Cappuccino Kid
oldschool
Luigi442wii
minecrafter7744
Vidofnir
Jimbob
ZeroJones
Gogoata
Crumpy Andy
JayMoyles
fronkhead
Athrun888
shanks
Buskalilly
The_Jaster
Balladeer
masofdas
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 7 EmptyTue 17 Feb 2015 - 19:46

Dance

My initial rant was born from seeing one for sale in my local Max Spielmann's for £15.00! Who in the hell...? Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
oldschool
Bandana Waddle Dee
oldschool

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 7 EmptyTue 17 Feb 2015 - 23:56

Stu_the_great wrote:
Dance

My initial rant was born from seeing one for sale in my local Max Spielmann's for £15.00! Who in the hell...? Shocked

Debbie told me yesterday that she nearly hit a tourist in our town using a selfie stick, just watching what he was doing, not his surroundings, when he backed backed onto the road. That lack of spacial awareness is a real problem.
Back to top Go down
http://aspergamer.webs.com/apps/forums/
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 7 EmptySun 22 Feb 2015 - 3:34

The god damn heat
Back to top Go down
oldschool
Bandana Waddle Dee
oldschool

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 7 EmptySun 22 Feb 2015 - 3:41

shanks wrote:
The god damn heat

I think it is quite the bit hotter down your way (34-36ºC I believe). We will get to 26-28ºC, which is still too hot for me. We have closed up the windows and blinds, turned on the fan (not hot enough for air-con really) and spending the day inside - playing video games, watching some television (Under the Dome and Penny Dreadful) and doing a bit of school work (I am doing a dead easy Certificate I in computer Studies, just to add to my resume).
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 7 EmptySun 22 Feb 2015 - 6:01

The thing that bothers me most about the heat of the last two days is that without aircon the 40 and 39 degree days have destroyed any real semblance of order I had with my exercising schedule.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 7 EmptySun 22 Feb 2015 - 6:22

Yeah it got to 34 down here which sucks as to me anything over 15 is hot
Back to top Go down
oldschool
Bandana Waddle Dee
oldschool

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 7 EmptySun 22 Feb 2015 - 6:39

shanks wrote:
Yeah it got to 34 down here which sucks as to me anything over 15 is hot

I'm with you, around 15ºC is okay with me, but around 12º is ideal. I always look forward to the end of summer, but at least my region is generally the coolest part of the country, not to dissimilar to the UK without the extreme cold.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 7 EmptyThu 26 Feb 2015 - 6:51

Don't want to put too much detail in here, but basically there's a situation at work where I did everything right but the people who helped me got things wrong and, as the public face of it, I get the flak. No
Back to top Go down
oldschool
Bandana Waddle Dee
oldschool

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 7 EmptyThu 26 Feb 2015 - 7:18

ZeroJones wrote:
Don't want to put too much detail in here, but basically there's a situation at work where I did everything right but the people who helped me got things wrong and, as the public face of it, I get the flak. No

Been there, I hope it works out for you. You tend to find out your friends and enemies in difficult situations.

I was once blamed for something said at work and copped the full brunt of the problem. I decided to just cop it and say nothing and then 2 years later, that staff member contacted me and apologised, as they had finally found out the actual source. At the time it happened, I decided that copping it and moving on was the best of a bad bunch of choices, as saying something would have also blown up in my face - lose/lose.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 7 EmptyThu 26 Feb 2015 - 7:35

Thanks, OS! It's more annoying than serious, my situation, but it just furthers the idea that if you want a job doing, do it yourself... Rolling Eyes It sounds like you took the honourable route in your situation, which is always a great thing to read. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 7 EmptySat 28 Feb 2015 - 9:47

Sometimes there's a temporary cut-off in my internet connection when I click on a link, and by the time it sorts itself out, this site acts like I've logged on again, and loses all of the "these are new posts since you last visited" flags. Hissy fit
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 7 EmptySun 1 Mar 2015 - 20:24

Going clubbing.  (Rant incoming...)

I try to avoid it, but there are times when you can't: a friend's birthday, for example.  So you go along, thinking, "Maybe it won't be so bad.  I'll talk to some people, have a couple of drinks, and then leave."  Only the music's so loud that you can't talk to anyone, and the number of drinks required to make the experience anywhere near enjoyable guarantees that (a) you'll be convinced, in your more malleable state, that staying for longer is a good idea, and (b) you'll be hungover the next morning.  Both of which combine to waste precious time out of the next day.  

And that's before the realisation hits that you didn't have much fun anyway.  You wasted most of today, because you did something that you didn't enjoy yesterday.

And that's all without mentioning the aggressive predatory males out on the pull, the cramped space, the overpriced drinks (although in the example causing this rant they weren't too bad, that's not the norm), the flashing lights...

Please note: this does not apply to dancing.  While I'm not a great fan, I don't see anything wrong with wanting to have a good boogie now and then.  But there are better places to do so than in a club, unless you're out on the pull.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 7 EmptyTue 3 Mar 2015 - 11:15

Intentional incompetence by those whose skillsets should see them soar. As someone with absolutely no talents it's one of my pet hatreds when I see talent being squandered. From the English Cricket team to the Australian Government and opposition.

Yes, that's right, I said opposition. Labor right now is angering me almost as much as the libs. They may not be trying to persecute the lower end of society while giving tax breaks to the big end of town, but their complete lack of any semblance of a real plan to deal with the debt leaves me with little hope for the nation when they take office. Where I'm sitting right now, Australia is completely effed in ten years time. Which it shouldn't be with the talent that's being wasted away in both major parties.

As for my lashing of the English cricket team, see the appropriate thread.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 7 EmptySat 7 Mar 2015 - 9:10

I'm in the office now, in order to do some calculations on data from another part of the business. That data was supposed to come through last night. No sign. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 7 EmptySat 7 Mar 2015 - 10:51

Bah. Here's hoping for your data, Balla - you cannot make bricks without clay!
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 7 EmptyWed 18 Mar 2015 - 11:17

What is it about cranky elderly rural people and standing around in shops in the most obstructive way humanly possible?  Yes, the 23 year old male doing some shopping is to blame, not you who has literally parked your trolley side-on in front of the entrance of the isle so that it literally blocks the entire entrance.  Rolling Eyes  A lot of people in the town seem to be utterly clueless about staying out of the way of others like city folks do, and it's because of it I cannot wait to move back there some day.

What fortuitous timing, this literally just happened before I was going to post the above problem, cold callers who phone at 9:21 PM.  I don't like cold callers on the phone at the best of times, but if they ring at this hour they can sod right off.  I don't appreciate being pestered normally, and certainly not at this hour, even if all it takes to get the phone to stop its blaring is to quietly pick it up and put it back down again. And I bet you all thought after reading that I'd be the sort of person to scream obscenities at cold callers because of these rants right?  Online is where I can express myself freely, in real life I would never do such a thing to someone.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 7 EmptyFri 20 Mar 2015 - 18:20

Any other person on the road who isn't me. I've been experiencing worse road rage recently than I have in a long time. So many fucking clueless/selfish drivers out there, particularly in the indicator department. DAMN YOU!

I must have one of these rants every six weeks or so.
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
Dead Lemon
FMK Tagline
Dead Lemon

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 7 EmptyFri 20 Mar 2015 - 19:27

Stu_the_great wrote:
particularly in the indicator department. DAMN YOU! .

Whistle
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 7 EmptyFri 20 Mar 2015 - 19:39

Funnily enough I mock the people who indicate by rights at the right time (by law and all that )even though it's stating the obvious.

But people who indicate going around corners for some reason shit me.. It's like " ok yep you're turning a corner.. Well done"..
Also with some Ramps in car parks I usually end up thinking that they're telling me that they aren't going to crash into the car parked just near the ramp or turn left and go through the rail and over the edge..
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 7 EmptySun 29 Mar 2015 - 10:08

Yesterday Jo and I got Domino's pizzas in. I ordered a half and half of Tuna Delight and Veggie Volcano (eat one spicy, then one cool - everything's fine). A fine, upstanding gentleman delivered them and left. When I opened mine, half of it had chicken pieces on it. The sticker on the box said 'Veggie Volcano' and 'Tuna Delight'. No
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 7 EmptySun 29 Mar 2015 - 10:16

Ah, the continental approach to vegetarianism. Duh!
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 7 EmptyMon 6 Apr 2015 - 13:07

The fuss over Anzac Day.  At the risk of being incredibly disrespectful I'm frankly sick to death of it.  They've been yammering on about it for what feels like an age now as if the world is going to stop spinning that day (hah, I'd bet good money that even if the world DID stop spinning the media would still cover Anzac day instead)  and it's driving me insane.  I'd probably care more if they didn't spend every year ever flogging the subject to death, as it stands my effs were spent years ago when they flogged it to death like every year.  

Still, could be worse, I could be 14 and have to attend the special assembly my school held every year and have to put up with the Australian Dirge Anthem sung by the school choir.  I can only imagine how bad the cringe factor would be for the 100th anniversary assembly.

*Disclaimer: I am not against showing some well earned respect to those who gave their lives in that war or any other war, this is exclusively about the ridiculous attention the media gives it. I couldn't escape that the day is coming up even if I tried.
Back to top Go down
oldschool
Bandana Waddle Dee
oldschool

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 7 EmptyMon 6 Apr 2015 - 14:15

Athrun888 wrote:
The fuss over Anzac Day.  At the risk of being incredibly disrespectful I'm frankly sick to death of it.  They've been yammering on about it for what feels like an age now as if the world is going to stop spinning that day (hah, I'd bet good money that even if the world DID stop spinning the media would still cover Anzac day instead)  and it's driving me insane.  I'd probably care more if they didn't spend every year ever flogging the subject to death, as it stands my effs were spent years ago when they flogged it to death like every year.  

Still, could be worse, I could be 14 and have to attend the special assembly my school held every year and have to put up with the Australian Dirge Anthem sung by the school choir.  I can only imagine how bad the cringe factor would be for the 100th anniversary assembly.

*Disclaimer: I am not against showing some well earned respect to those who gave their lives in that war or any other war, this is exclusively about the ridiculous attention the media gives it.  I couldn't escape that the day is coming up even if I tried.  

I am with you Ath. I am absolutely bored to death with it. Australia's fixation with Gallipoli is beyond me and the jingoism is sickening. I also have great respect with those who served in the Armed Forces, but it doesn't mean I have to fall over at their feet about it. If only they made the same fuss about scientists who discovered something we all benefit from. Make these types of sentiments publicly and you are in for social suicide. I just hate nationalism in general.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 7 EmptyWed 8 Apr 2015 - 15:22

So I've mentioned the one person at work that no one like (and that I'm currently stuck working with) well there are a great many things it does (we refer to it as it) that annoy the crap out of us. Tonight's thing is while watching something on tv it is laughing at crap that's not even funny every 30 seconds to a minute and it's not a big laugh but it's a laugh that is annoying and sounds kinda forced or something as half the shit it's watching as I said is not even funny and yet there it goes and I can hear it through my headphones..

There is something else it does either on purpose or not we're not sure (we're also not sure how it can do this certain thing so frequently) that is just wrong and well by the end of a shift its been on the room smells that bad it's not funny. So much so we've had to resort to using candles
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 7 EmptySun 12 Apr 2015 - 8:52

The couple next door have a young kid that has been screaming its head off since 8. I'm in no way suggesting that the couple are bad parents, however - screaming for 50 minutes almost non-stop? Surely it should be possible to calm it down over that period? Surely?

Actually, how many parents do we have on here? Is it just OS?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Things That Really !&$%2 You Off
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next