We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Things That Really !&$%2 You Off

Go down 
+26
Rum
Muss
gjones
flora-chan
NintenDUCK
Dead Lemon
Admin
Xelviar
Solve My Maze
The Cappuccino Kid
oldschool
Luigi442wii
minecrafter7744
Vidofnir
Jimbob
ZeroJones
Gogoata
Crumpy Andy
JayMoyles
fronkhead
Athrun888
shanks
Buskalilly
The_Jaster
Balladeer
masofdas
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 9 EmptyWed 22 Apr 2015 - 15:20

Plus, all those brackets just look untidy to me. It's only a couple of rules, and I don't see how they're complicated at all! But my mind is a very numberish one.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 9 EmptyWed 22 Apr 2015 - 18:24

Ah maths, my one true arch nemesis, even years after the horror that was school I cannot escape you.  Drama queen
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 9 EmptyThu 23 Apr 2015 - 9:22

Athrun888 wrote:
Ah maths, my one true arch nemesis, even years after the horror that was school I cannot escape you.  Drama queen

Same. I have an English brain; I bloody hate maths. DAMN YOU!
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 9 EmptyThu 23 Apr 2015 - 14:04

I'm with you Stu - I was never particularly good at Maths. I got my Higher in Maths and never looked back at the subject.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 9 EmptyThu 23 Apr 2015 - 15:10

Stu_the_great wrote:
Athrun888 wrote:

Same. I have an English brain; I bloody hate maths. DAMN YOU!

Is that why your two fellow admins are maths-mad? Winky Face
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 9 EmptyThu 23 Apr 2015 - 15:38

We tot up the earnings from the grackler protection racket, so that he doesn't have to.
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 9 EmptyTue 28 Apr 2015 - 9:00

Major headaches suck. Spending an hour in a dozing daze unable to muster the energy to wake up properly and move but being fully aware of the pain you're in while having some weird upper chest muscle ache absolutely blows.
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 9 EmptyThu 30 Apr 2015 - 20:00

"Last chance to order in time for Mom's Day!" were the words I just noticed on a spam email. What is it about modern society and baby-fying words all the time?
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 9 EmptyThu 30 Apr 2015 - 20:06

Plus, it's "mum".
Back to top Go down
oldschool
Bandana Waddle Dee
oldschool

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 9 EmptyFri 1 May 2015 - 2:22

Balladeer wrote:
Plus, it's "mum".

Or in that context, Mother's Day.
Back to top Go down
http://aspergamer.webs.com/apps/forums/
oldschool
Bandana Waddle Dee
oldschool

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 9 EmptyFri 1 May 2015 - 8:23

Anti-abortionists. Specifically at the moment I am having an argument with the CEO of Emily's Voice Australia, which run ads on buses against abortion. They are guilt ridden tripe, designed to make woman feel bad about getting an abortion. I despise these people. They should mind their own business.

I am personally anti-abortion, but pro-choice. I am never going to have a baby, so as far as I am concerned, I have no rights whatsoever to tell a woman what to do. We men are merely sperm donors, and later on, if called on for, a parent. There is not a single good reason to make abortion illegal. What a woman does is entirely their own choice, one that should be made free of influence.

This moron disagreed with me about men having no say, by comparing it to woman not being able to comment on prostate and men;s depression. Idiot, those are illnesses and nothing like being pregnant. There are many good reasons to get an abortion, and they include a simple decision to just not want to have a baby. People like this would take us all back to the 1940s.
Back to top Go down
http://aspergamer.webs.com/apps/forums/
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 9 EmptyTue 12 May 2015 - 23:08

I've definitely complained about it before but Horror movie adverts. Just fuck off, I put an episode of 4 in a Bed on to calm down after an evening of watching Spooks and throwing myself at a boss on Bloodborne. I really hate horror, I really, really fucking hate horror. Currently Poltergeist is doing the round and I literally had to close the window because I don't need this shit right now. How is it ok to shit people up in advert form? Fucking hell.

Edit: I thought the Halo 5 adverts pissed me off (I mean come on, it's far too early), but geez I'd watch it on a loop for eternity over that.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 9 EmptyWed 24 Jun 2015 - 22:23

PC Gaming

I've always been a console man because I like the idea of just buying a game, sticking it in the front of my machine and being able to sit back and play it. But with PC its buy the game, download it, try it, it doesn't run properly, fiddle with the settings, google the issue, download a mod, fiddle with the settings in that, try again, fiddle the settings in the game again, find something that works (but always be thinking, at the back of your mind, that you could probably be playing the game with better visuals), play the game, the controller stops working because its only attached by a cheap USB wire from Tesco... its a bloody nightmare.

However, due to tragic events beyond my control I've been forced to play Dark Souls on steam. So I'm playing, with a mod installed, on a small laptop screen anyway plus thick black borders all the way around. The worst part is, with XBone and PS4, the games consoles seem to be moving closer and closer to just being PCs.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 9 EmptyThu 25 Jun 2015 - 21:04

Your issues are down to Dark Souls being a bad port as opposed to legitimate gripes about PC gaming. I had to faff about with getting Dark Souls running on my machine too (Durante's DSfix is a lifesaver) and I've probably got the equivalent of somewhere between a 360 and a ONE with my laptop.

With Dark Souls II - and nearly every other game I've played on my laptop - it was a case of downloading the game, letting Steam install it for me, plugging in my wired 360 controller, hooking my laptop up to my TV with an HDMI cable and away I went - which is exactly what I'd do with a console. If the game chugged a little (as it did with GTA V on my laptop) I'd turn the settings down a bit and I was fine. Most games look as good, if not better, than their console counterpart, and I probably bought the game for a fraction of the price as on console too.

Don't get me wrong, I love the ease of popping a disc in with console gaming, but it's basically as easy on PC. Dark Souls is just a shite port.
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 9 EmptyFri 26 Jun 2015 - 10:30

This bizarre phenomenon involving people walking around on the street with their head buried in their smart phones because they just can't bear to spend ten minutes off facebook over some redundant update made by someone they said hi to once on a train.  

It's rather ridiculous and silly.  I myself have an addictive personality that usually manifests with video games that tickle me in the right spot, yet even at my worst as a teenager with a copy of Pokemon Emerald I never had any problems putting the system away and walking.  And it should be noted I have always commuted to places, usually on foot once the transport gets me to an area.

I don't know how this developed, but it's exceedingly annoying.  You aren't allowed to drive while looking at other things, walking should be no exception just because a collision isn't fatal.  
Back to top Go down
NintenDUCK
Vote Thread
NintenDUCK

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 9 EmptyFri 26 Jun 2015 - 22:55

In future you should make a point to walk into such people to teach them a lesson, you may even make a friend. Or get sued for breaking someone's phone.

Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 9 EmptySat 27 Jun 2015 - 9:32

Drunka, sorry about your PC Gaming issues. Steam does make it as friendly a possible, and I do have to say - thank **** - hardware and firmware's got to the point where PC gaming is almost console-like in its simplicity. I've just purchased a 360 controller for my PC, as it's basically the only one most games recognise nowadays. A bit draconian, but at least conformity avoids the driver-swapping bollocks. Dark Souls 1 is just a really bad case! I bought it a couple of Summer Sales ago, but was warned off it so much I subsequently bought the 360 version and have only played that. The main problem for me with PC gaming is that the PC's used for more things, so other household members may be occupying it. But then see also console - TV

IDEALLY
Because, said all that, Just Cause 2 caused my PC to restart, and now I've got to diagnose this
So I don't know how I feel about PC gaming - it's great until it isn't
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 9 EmptySat 27 Jun 2015 - 10:35

Jimbob wrote:

You've pretty much nailed it there for me. I know it can be simple at times, but other times it can be a genuine nightmare and I'd rather avoid the hassle. That said, consoles are being more reliant on installation and patches and that and, as you can see from my dark souls experiences, are no guarantee of an easy ride.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 9 EmptySat 27 Jun 2015 - 14:05

Jimbob wrote:

The same could be said of consoles though - disc drive errors, inexplicable crashes, unexplainable bugs...

I get what you and Drunka are saying though. The issues are usually worse on PC, but a fix is never more than a Google search away. The PC Gaming Wiki exists, and is bloody useful. Well, unless you're playing Arkham Knight. Why Rocksteady didn't just handle the port themselves or delay the game on PC until it was, y'know, finished, I'll never know.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 9 EmptySat 27 Jun 2015 - 15:17

I know consoles are much the same now, that's party of what I was complaining about. I miss the good ol days, when games worked, women knew their place and you could wear a swastika without the political correctness brigade being involved. Bloody PC gaming...
Back to top Go down
flora-chan
Wii U Port
flora-chan

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 9 EmptySat 27 Jun 2015 - 16:40

Woman knew their place? very sexism
and for that I will give you a yu-gi-oh laugh for this

Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 9 Bakuragif
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 9 EmptySat 27 Jun 2015 - 18:21

Drunkalilly wrote:
I know consoles are much the same now, that's party of what I was complaining about. I miss the good ol days, when games worked, women knew their place and you could wear a swastika without the political correctness brigade being involved. Bloody PC gaming...

Give in... accept Gaben as your lord and saviour before it's too late.

Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 9 Why+did+they+shop+the+magic+out+of+gaben+s+beard+_740d7acc786cc8cf45fa113df8248e16
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 9 EmptySat 27 Jun 2015 - 18:36

Drunkalilly wrote:
I miss the good ol days, when games worked, women knew their place and you could wear a swastika without the political correctness brigade being involved. Bloody PC gaming...

Laughing Bloody brilliant.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 9 EmptySat 27 Jun 2015 - 20:40

I can't believe I missed that. Duh!
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 9 EmptySun 28 Jun 2015 - 4:13

Balladeer wrote:
Drunkalilly wrote:
I miss the good ol days, when games worked, women knew their place and you could wear a swastika without the political correctness brigade being involved. Bloody PC gaming...

Laughing Bloody brilliant.

It will take a lot to top that for post of the year. Applause
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Things That Really !&$%2 You Off
Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next