We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Things That Really !&$%2 You Off

Go down 
+26
Rum
Muss
gjones
flora-chan
NintenDUCK
Dead Lemon
Admin
Xelviar
Solve My Maze
The Cappuccino Kid
oldschool
Luigi442wii
minecrafter7744
Vidofnir
Jimbob
ZeroJones
Gogoata
Crumpy Andy
JayMoyles
fronkhead
Athrun888
shanks
Buskalilly
The_Jaster
Balladeer
masofdas
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 15 EmptySun 20 Mar 2016 - 12:45

Now that's not right. Thumbs Down... It reminds me of the time I lent my box of 24 six-sided dice to the Physics department at work and it came back three lighter. Albeit on a much cheaper and less enraging scale as yours, shanksy.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 15 EmptySun 20 Mar 2016 - 13:02

If they are gone they are going to pay for the new controller etc.

I'd love to know why or how the cables/controllers and that got separated from the consoles
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 15 EmptySun 20 Mar 2016 - 14:16

Yes, having someone lose/ break your controller and refuse to reimburse you is very frustrating. Most upsetting, senselessly stupid, extremely livid with having incurred this experience.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 15 EmptySun 20 Mar 2016 - 14:38

Yeah The only thing going do me is I kinda have a new game pad. But without the cable it's already gone flat.. I care but don't about smash but if I don't get either my Ps4 controller and the charging cable for the game pad tomorrow I'm going to be really pissed and they'll know it as I live with the people who run the con
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 15 EmptySat 26 Mar 2016 - 13:15

Having to do extra work on your day off.

*gets stuff thrown at him by people who work in education*
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 15 EmptySat 26 Mar 2016 - 20:34

Pain, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 15 EmptySat 26 Mar 2016 - 20:44

Speaking of work: when you think you're ready to leave then your manager suddenly remembers he was supposed to tell you to do something and you have to stay for half an hour Matthew Castle
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 15 EmptySat 26 Mar 2016 - 21:47

Sounds familiar except mine just repeats the same things for half an hour.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 15 EmptySat 26 Mar 2016 - 21:52

Best thing ("a" not "the" - shut up English peoples) about the move from my previous job to my current job is that my old boss would have done that and have been utterly unsympathetic about it. Not sure whether new boss would do the same, but he'd definitely be sympathetic.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 15 EmptySat 26 Mar 2016 - 22:36

The fact that I still haven't got my gaming stuff back from the con
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 15 EmptySat 26 Mar 2016 - 22:50

...that's taking the piss now a bit, surely. Do you have any legal avenues available? At what point does it become stealing?
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 15 EmptySat 26 Mar 2016 - 23:30

Well the funny thing is I live with the people who run the damn con and I've let them know every time I see them that I want my stuff back. If they want to borrow it again for the one up north they have no chance in hell of me lending anything ever again
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 15 EmptySun 27 Mar 2016 - 12:52

Damn right. Neutral Don't lend them anything ever again, I think.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 15 EmptyMon 28 Mar 2016 - 18:30

People who come into a supermarket right before closing or otherwise wait until you tell them the store is closed before going through a checkout. I didn't even have to wait for them today, I was on checkouts, but plenty of my friends were stuck in the building and the thoughtlessness of it just winds me right the way up. I announced over the tannoy that we were closed and still had to go up to several people and talk to them before they would start making their way to the front. The entitled attitude of it just pisses me all the way the fuck off. If I could pick three kinds of people I was allowed to suplex no-questions-asked, people who don't see supermarket staff as human would be top of the list, even beating tories and royalty.
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 15 EmptyMon 28 Mar 2016 - 19:49

I always take those announcements as my cue to finish up, if I'm in the shops that late. Way I see it people should use their heads and do the rest of their shopping the next day if they're cutting it that late.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 15 EmptyMon 28 Mar 2016 - 20:17

Yeah, I'm sure most people are the same. But there are a certain kind of cunts who just never grew up and realised they aren't the centre of the world. And the worst bit is, the system would punish me if I call them out on this behaviour.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 15 EmptyMon 28 Mar 2016 - 20:49

That happens on a Saturday night for us as we shut at 9 but as some other smaller local stores in town centres open till 10, they think we do or the best one is as were 24hr store we should be open to 12am on Saturday but you explain the Sunday trading laws and there come back it's not Sunday.

Sunday is the other issue everyone seems to come in around 3.45 before we close at 4, thankfully today most people think we shut at 4 but is actually 8 that it's dead.
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 15 EmptyMon 28 Mar 2016 - 21:58

I had a similar phenomenon happen when I used to work the claims phones for an insurance broker. You'd get a flurry of activity just before we shut on Friday  - didn't open on weekends - and the plonkers expect you to continue doing your job on their behalf as they ring in literally minutes before the close. They often wanted an update on their claim, but all the major insurers close at 5 anyway (and wisely started disconnecting their lines). Part of me suspects they'd call in then because they're trying to balance their time around a job too, fair enough, but the attitude of - well I have you on the phone now so tell me what I want even though you're not getting financial compensation for your troubles - sucked, especially when I still had an hour and a half drive back home.

Downloaded the Trackmania Turbo Beta today to see if it's the sort of game I'd be interested in. Once it downloaded I was greeted by

THIS:

I'll probably buy it at some point anyway because the idea of an online arcade racer where people cannot punt you off the track sounds good.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 15 EmptyTue 12 Apr 2016 - 20:14

Days when I am sad for no good reason.

I have no good reason to be sad, apart from being single which isn't really good enough. I am a white straight cis agnostic middle-class young healthy-ish male, in a developed country, with no known mental disorders (who isn't ginger Winky Face ). I am in an enviable position and face little discrimination. I am economically stable and socially sufficient, with time to practise my hobbies, and time left over to dick about on the Internet.

I have no real good reason to be sad as often as I am. This makes it no better.

Also, related: the culture of sexual discrimination we live in, that as well as treating women like second-rate citizens at best and property at worst, demands that men display no other emotions other than sarcastic laughter, apathy, and RAEG. That men may behave like men "should" and women likewise, that gender stereotypes may be perpetuated, and that anyone who does not conform will be judged, either out loud, or silently, by the majority. I'm not !&$%-ed off really, I'm just unhappy.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 15 EmptySun 8 May 2016 - 14:31

The heat, again, just piss off heat, I can't deal with this...
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 15 EmptySun 8 May 2016 - 18:32

Agreed. While up until now it hasn't been too bad, today it definitively got "bad". Especially on London's public transport, where it's also close. But I am not looking forward to trying to sleep tonight.

Also: the summer insect infestations. DAMN YOU!
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 15 EmptySun 8 May 2016 - 19:48

Yeah, I was starting to have a bad day the other day, then I got my hair cut to try and reduce the pain, didn't make a difference today Laughing Hoping the earlier evenings at the moment will leave sleeping in a manageable range.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 15 EmptySun 8 May 2016 - 19:57

Yes, it was very warm today.

Now imagine that you were carrying 2 kilos of cat food in a shoulder bag because you wanted to see Civil War and were worried that the pet shop would be closed afterwards.

Now imagine that you were also carrying a jacket and an umbrella.

Now imagine that the reason you were carrying that jacket and umbrella was because game theory suggested that it was the optimum course of action.

No
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 15 EmptySun 8 May 2016 - 20:21

Artist's depiction of Zero:
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 15 EmptySun 8 May 2016 - 22:21

A jacket and umbrella was some optimism/pessimism there!
I hadn't thought about the heat produced by the washer/dryer, came back to a terribly hot flat... It's gonna be a fun night!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Things That Really !&$%2 You Off
Page 15 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next