We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General Remakes Chat and Stuff

Go down 
+11
Admin
Crumpy Andy
fronkhead
ZeroJones
Jimbob
masofdas
JayMoyles
Balladeer
The_Jaster
Buskalilly
beemoh
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

General Remakes Chat and Stuff - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Remakes Chat and Stuff   General Remakes Chat and Stuff - Page 8 EmptyFri 14 Aug 2015 - 12:18

I'd be up for a Resi 5 rerelease Winky Face
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: General Remakes Chat and Stuff   General Remakes Chat and Stuff - Page 8 EmptyFri 14 Aug 2015 - 12:52

Requesting a drawing from Jay/Jas - a yellow version of "Trollface" with a pharaoh's headdress.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: General Remakes Chat and Stuff   General Remakes Chat and Stuff - Page 8 EmptyFri 14 Aug 2015 - 14:52

Balladeer wrote:
Requesting a drawing from Jay/Jas - a yellow version of "Trollface" with a pharaoh's headdress.

(not mine, but found on Google!)

General Remakes Chat and Stuff - Page 8 Troll_face_pharaoh_mask_by_digestingdonut-d3fg483
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: General Remakes Chat and Stuff   General Remakes Chat and Stuff - Page 8 EmptyFri 14 Aug 2015 - 14:54

Andy, meet your new avatar. Tongue
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: General Remakes Chat and Stuff   General Remakes Chat and Stuff - Page 8 EmptyFri 14 Aug 2015 - 15:10

The thing is I genuinely would rather play 5 again than any other Resi's unless 4 got a proper makeover Laughing
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: General Remakes Chat and Stuff   General Remakes Chat and Stuff - Page 8 EmptyFri 14 Aug 2015 - 15:36

mas wrote:
and RE4HD to come over and maybe a REmake of Code Veronica X

You know what? I honestly can't see what they could do to overhaul these particular games apart from the obvious visual upgrade. (not that they look terrible anyway)
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: General Remakes Chat and Stuff   General Remakes Chat and Stuff - Page 8 EmptyFri 14 Aug 2015 - 16:06

I'd just like 4 with the improved mechanics of 5 (or even 6, though that might be taking it too far)
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: General Remakes Chat and Stuff   General Remakes Chat and Stuff - Page 8 EmptyFri 14 Aug 2015 - 21:45

Code could get the treatment of REmake, but 4 has a HD version at the moment and doesn't need any sort of upgrade unless were talking like 2022 then yeah a Remake for 4 but I would be happy the it's PS3 HD version comes over to PS4.

Great picture as 5 along with 6 is utter garbage and both tarnish what once was a excellent series and know wonder Capcom has to bring out HD & Remakes of the PROPER ones.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: General Remakes Chat and Stuff   General Remakes Chat and Stuff - Page 8 EmptyTue 1 Sep 2015 - 18:02

The Resident Evil Zero HD version will have a new mode where you play as Albert Wesker alongside Rebecca Chambers which from the trailer looks interesting which also announced that if you want the game physically instead of a download, you can with Resident Evil Remake HD included.

But the big news and the reward for the most pointless HD version of a game goes to Activision with
General Remakes Chat and Stuff - Page 8 630x

Which kinda makes sense because of the movie and people might want to play a deadpool game, The movie comes out February, that you think that the game comes out the same time nope, November this year for $49.99.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: General Remakes Chat and Stuff   General Remakes Chat and Stuff - Page 8 EmptySat 19 Sep 2015 - 21:57

Seems one of the greatest games of the last gen might be coming to the PS4 (I would guess ONE as well) as the Bioshock Collection has popped on a few websites mainly places like South Africa.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: General Remakes Chat and Stuff   General Remakes Chat and Stuff - Page 8 EmptySat 19 Sep 2015 - 22:20

I'd actually be up for that even though I own 1 & 2 on ps3, I just never wanted to go back to Bioshock after I lost my save data.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: General Remakes Chat and Stuff   General Remakes Chat and Stuff - Page 8 EmptySat 19 Sep 2015 - 22:29

But you don't like re-releases:P
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: General Remakes Chat and Stuff   General Remakes Chat and Stuff - Page 8 EmptySun 20 Sep 2015 - 0:13

I don't like lazy re-releases plus the original Bioshock is like 8 years old.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: General Remakes Chat and Stuff   General Remakes Chat and Stuff - Page 8 EmptyWed 14 Oct 2015 - 11:48

Well... This should make Balla happy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: General Remakes Chat and Stuff   General Remakes Chat and Stuff - Page 8 EmptyWed 14 Oct 2015 - 11:59

Aw, I saw the post and hoped it was SM64HD! Sad But this is the next best thing. Great game, ugly as sin.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: General Remakes Chat and Stuff   General Remakes Chat and Stuff - Page 8 EmptyWed 14 Oct 2015 - 12:05

If its a HD version, I reckon it will be a simple remaster. Not remade or move time put in like Wind Waker but the code is listed with VC games that I reckon it's just coming to Wii U like Wii games have.

NLife has a more easier to read list now but I will move it to Wii U news as it has other games on it.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: General Remakes Chat and Stuff   General Remakes Chat and Stuff - Page 8 EmptyTue 27 Oct 2015 - 21:15

Rumors of a Tales of HD Collection coming which I hope has Vesperia in it if true.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: General Remakes Chat and Stuff   General Remakes Chat and Stuff - Page 8 EmptyThu 12 Nov 2015 - 13:56

Triple Combo

There's a remake coming of System Shock which is a little weird as we got a Enhanced Edition recently on PC but the remake will be coming to consoles as well as PC and they've hinted at a System Shock 3.

It's not going to be from 2K but Night Dive Studios who did the enhanced edition and have now acquired the rights to the series.

I'm quite excited about this as a fan of Systems Shocks spiritual successor BioShock which both being headed up by Ken Levine at the time.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: General Remakes Chat and Stuff   General Remakes Chat and Stuff - Page 8 EmptyThu 25 Feb 2016 - 18:03

First bit of remaster news for 2016 for my quad post in a row.

Capcom are bringing Resident Evil 4, 5, 6 to Xbox One and PS4, they'll be about £15 each with RE6 coming first then 5 then 4. So there starting with the crap and getting better on the way to 4.

After all are out there be on a disc, Capcom have said now you can play all Resident Evils on PS4 or Xbox One soon with 0, Remake and 2 remake coming. Umm Capcom what about 3.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: General Remakes Chat and Stuff   General Remakes Chat and Stuff - Page 8 EmptyThu 14 Jul 2016 - 11:23

5 times 5 times 5 times Post Champion

A few remaster type things to talk about since I last posted here but a sort of big one was sort of leaked last night.

Batman Arkham Collection has been delayed to indefinitely but rumors going around it will come out November and the issues seems to be framerate, since the Chinese studio moved the game from Unreal 3 to 4.

Bioshock collection is real, it will have all 3 games along with all the DLC, I'm sort of tempted by Minerva's Den and Burial at Sea as I've played neither of those. Anyway if you want to play one of the best games of the last 10 years then you can do in September.

At E3 Skyrim Remaster was announced to becoming October also will have all the DLC, I'm yet to play Skyrim (I do have on PC) but I just don't know when I would get around to playing the game as I'm still yet to play things like Witcher III and I reckon I'll still be playing FFXV in October.

A few others as well like at least one Dragon Quest on 3DS, also got FFXIIHD: Zodiac Age which links to the the news I have which is Final Fantasy XIII was put on the Xbox One website in Japan along with Achievements all this was took down but the box art still going around the net which seems to be just the first FFXIII not saying anything about Trilogy, Collection from the art.

Some have said it's just going to be made backwards compatible, the only issue their is that FFXIII isn't on the 360 in Japan which I think rules out it being a backwards compatible game.

In China, MS launched a trial of something like PSNOW on the Xbox One which FFXIII was one of the flagship titles but this could be streaming an Asian version on 360 which the only issue their is it would have Xbox 360 achievements not Xbox One achievements, you would think.

As this is Square who do like to re-release games and FFXIII is coming up-to being 7 years old in October, I see it being very likely we see all three XIII games but how is the question, I personally think they will go the Capcom Resident Evil 4-6 route, launch each one digitally in HD with new achievement & trophy sets.

Do any of you care about being able to play FFXIII again, I got rather far into it but not as far to the bit where it got good and I then never bothered with the other two and I know Athrun is a big fan of Lightning Returns.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: General Remakes Chat and Stuff   General Remakes Chat and Stuff - Page 8 EmptySat 16 Jul 2016 - 14:48

First off, I have to say that five posts in a row is a bit much, mas. It feels to me like much of this post could have gone in the Final Fantasy thread.

Moving on, there is a version of FFXII coming soon, I understand, so surely it's too soon to be announcing FFXIII updates? Let things breathe, Square - fans only have so much time and money for these things, you know.

Happy to welcome a Batman Arkham Collection, as long as it comes to NX. Grin
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: General Remakes Chat and Stuff   General Remakes Chat and Stuff - Page 8 EmptySat 16 Jul 2016 - 15:06

I would like to have got rid of a few of the posts or put them together, yeah maybe it would been better suited in the FF thread but would like to get everyone thoughts.

I don't know if square are trying to start a FF hype train and go here's XV, World, XIIHD and XIII look at all the FF we have.

I don't know if that will come to NX as if the Arkham Collection comes November on PS4ONE, do you really want a 4 month old port of games that are going to be at least 8 years old, I think it may set a bad president on the NX like a few people said about the Wii U when it came out on how it launched with ports of old games.

Which is sort of fine for the Nintendo only Wii and now Wii U gamers before hand but even you want to play hardly anything on the others a Phat XBONE will be so cheaper by NX launch and Neo maybe out to drive the Current PS4 down in price, that even if it's used for a dozen games could actually be worth it.

Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: General Remakes Chat and Stuff   General Remakes Chat and Stuff - Page 8 EmptySat 16 Jul 2016 - 16:40

Aye it's not really a thread that will constantly need news updates since most here will be aware of upcoming remakes etc so probably best to keep the chat to the remakes we are actually interested in.

---

That Bioshock collection for example is going to be right up my street since I had played a decent portion of the first until my save data was lost & didn't feel like starting all over again.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: General Remakes Chat and Stuff   General Remakes Chat and Stuff - Page 8 EmptySat 16 Jul 2016 - 16:42

Yeah of course, as you'll see their is a 5 months gap between post 4 and 5 for instance.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: General Remakes Chat and Stuff   General Remakes Chat and Stuff - Page 8 EmptySat 16 Jul 2016 - 16:45

Ahh I didn't notice that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Remakes Chat and Stuff   General Remakes Chat and Stuff - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

General Remakes Chat and Stuff
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next