We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread

Go down 
+18
OrangeRakoon
NintenDUCK
Axis1500
mandlecreed
Dead Lemon
Vidofnir
JayMoyles
Admin
Athrun888
The Cappuccino Kid
Crumpy Andy
Jimbob
ZeroJones
The_Jaster
Buskalilly
masofdas
shanks
Balladeer
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 13 EmptySat 27 Feb 2016 - 8:30

~Where art thou my beautiful delete post button?~
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 13 EmptySat 27 Feb 2016 - 10:02

ZeroJones wrote:
Also, I bet if you go through the video frame by frame, there will be evidence of new 'mon in there.

Yep, there's a little bird, presumably the new Pidgey.

Also, there's a BLASTOISE ON A FIRE ENGINE, which is just the best.
My guess for a third version would be Pokémon Earth. Well, my actual guess would be there won't be one because the age of DLC and Updates mean third versions are kind of no longer necessary.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 13 EmptySat 27 Feb 2016 - 10:09

I would agree with the idea that there'll be no third version: the last proper one of those was Platinum (Gen 5 had Black & White 2, Gen 6 had nothing), so it seems like a thing The Pokémon Company are no longer up for. Of the third versions, I only ever got Emerald (don't know if Black 2 counts), so it's no massive loss for me.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 13 EmptySat 27 Feb 2016 - 10:18

I still don't know how they're going to incorporate the Zygarde forms without a Pokémon Z.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 13 EmptySat 27 Feb 2016 - 10:48

I liked Athrun's idea of this one doing a Gold/ Silver and going back to the older game at the end. It sort of makes sense; we're on the same console and I don't see a huge graphical leap happening.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 13 EmptySat 27 Feb 2016 - 16:13

IGN has done a 5 things they spotted in the 1 minute or so that was shown of S&M, which does include BLASTOISE ON A FIRE ENGINE
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 13 EmptyWed 2 Mar 2016 - 14:18

Full Direct tomorrow at 10. "Will not mention NX or Mobile."
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 13 EmptyWed 2 Mar 2016 - 14:19

Bounce Hooray, this can surely only be a good thing? FE date! FE date!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 13 EmptyWed 2 Mar 2016 - 14:29

Yeah seen this just before we started recording Pod of War III, shame me and Drunka will be in London or on the way back from London tomorrow.
Is this a European centric direct as pm seems late and is the same time as in the states etc or is it worldwide w=one which would mean no Fates date as it's out in the states.

I wonder if this will confirm a Star Fox Zero delay.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 13 EmptyWed 2 Mar 2016 - 14:41

A lot of the directs have exclusive bits for each region though, don't they?

---

Also I do hope this Nintendo direct has some surprises that we don't know about.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 13 EmptyWed 2 Mar 2016 - 14:42

Yeah just seems late to me but then might just they want to do everywhere at the time and that's the best time to do it.

Maybe one of the Projects be is Guard or Robot to show up could be a surprise.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 13 EmptyWed 2 Mar 2016 - 14:47

Laughing we know about those though, I meant it'd be nice to see something brand new.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 13 EmptyWed 2 Mar 2016 - 15:03

We know barely anything on them, but there is still meant to be some Wii U games in development but I think it will be a more 3DS focused direct.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 13 EmptyWed 2 Mar 2016 - 15:18

It's raining Directs - hallelujah! It's raining Directs... and messing up all our tagline plans for Pokémonth. NINTENDOOOOO! DAMN YOU!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 13 EmptyWed 2 Mar 2016 - 19:27

Just requires us to use a bit more imagination is all! Anyway, a new proper Direct (after the disappointment of the Pokémon Dire(ct)) was in order, and I'm glad we've got one coming. Would be mighty useful to know what I've got to look forward to.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 13 EmptyWed 2 Mar 2016 - 19:44

I have absolute faith you can chat about the Direct through the medium of Pokémon puns.

This is on in the US as well, but the announcement picture was Shibata so I reckon it'll be like the early ones, where they're simultaneous and cover the same basic ground but they're unique to each region. When I get home at some ridiculous time tomorrow night, I'm not gonna be able to sleep until I've watched Direct, Brooklyn 99 and Stewart Lee's Comedy Vehicle.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 13 EmptyWed 2 Mar 2016 - 22:03

Skype chat tomorrow lads? As it's a proper one with a proper runtime, I'll be up for my usual hype session where I get ridiculously excited and post in all caps. Laughing

Last edited by JayMoyles on Thu 3 Mar 2016 - 0:42; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 13 EmptyWed 2 Mar 2016 - 22:36

Aye, sounds good! Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 13 EmptyWed 2 Mar 2016 - 23:58

PICROSS E7 OHMIGOD
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 13 EmptyThu 3 Mar 2016 - 6:23

Nintendo direct announced

General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 13 Itsact10

Bring on that release date!
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 13 EmptyThu 3 Mar 2016 - 21:49

How many JRPGs do you think Nintendo will talk about this time? I'm going to guess a safe, sensible four hundred billion.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 13 EmptyThu 3 Mar 2016 - 21:53

Cappa on JRPGs:
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 13 EmptyThu 3 Mar 2016 - 22:46

You weren't far off.

Also they found a way to bugger up the Paper Mario series, again. May as well just release TTYDHD at this point.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 13 EmptyThu 3 Mar 2016 - 22:50

The Cappuccino Kid wrote:
How many JRPGs do you think Nintendo will talk about this time? I'm going to guess a safe, sensible four hundred billion.

Nailed it.

~

fronkhead jumped the gun on most of the surprises on Twitter during the day ( Naughty ), but I'm glad I didn't know about a new Kirby game beforehand. Really happy to see that - Triple Deluxe is absolutely brilliant, and Planet Robobobot is something I'm really looking forward to.
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 13 EmptyThu 3 Mar 2016 - 23:02

First direct I've streamed live and I rather enjoyed it. A nice mix of Nintendo wackiness and fun new announcements in Kirby and MH Generations.

I thought the whole thing was paced really nicely.

Props to Shibata for making it entertaining.

General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 13 CcqFptnXEAA3Rcp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next