We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread

Go down 
+18
OrangeRakoon
NintenDUCK
Axis1500
mandlecreed
Dead Lemon
Vidofnir
JayMoyles
Admin
Athrun888
The Cappuccino Kid
Crumpy Andy
Jimbob
ZeroJones
The_Jaster
Buskalilly
masofdas
shanks
Balladeer
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
gjones
Disciple of Scullion
gjones

General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 14 EmptyThu 3 Mar 2016 - 23:03

Really enjoyed that. Plenty of games to look forward to. Not happy about SNES games only available to owners of the New 3DS though. There's 3D upgrades of Mega Drive games already on the eshop.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 14 EmptyFri 4 Mar 2016 - 7:18

I was happy with that. Dates for games I know I want, confirmations of Japanese games, and a surprise KIRBY MECH GAME. What more could I ask for?

Typical. The one Muss watches live is the first one I miss in forever.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 14 EmptyFri 4 Mar 2016 - 7:52

Muss, GJones, anybody else - give me (or someone else) yer Skype details via MP if you want in on the fun!

Despite my earlier post, this was a perfectly adequate Direct for me. Not great that the surprises were K3D2 and what looks like a follow up to the worst Paper Mario, but lots of release dates (including an undelayed SF0, the big one for me) and that Shibata dance. Oh, and the Rhythm Heaven entry being announced for the UK. I'll take that.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 14 EmptyFri 4 Mar 2016 - 10:55

Just watched it, I thought that was a excellent direct

That's why there so good and why I love Nintendo after all that hassle last night driving back from London and a game I'm hyped for get's delayed they come along with there charm.

Also the leaked list on Gaf was right but it was shot down as fake when they tried varying it. Along with rumors we've heard about like Paper Mario, Super Meat Boy and Disney Art Academy which that was in the same leak with NX stuff.

Update
Seen the yanks had games we did have:
Pocket Card Jockey for 3DS which May for them at least, it's horse racing x solitaire
Mini Mario and Friends amiibo Challenge for both 3DS & Wii U, it's a free download and goes on sale March 25th in USA as to get the free game you have to buy a selected amiibo but if you can wait till the end of April it be on the eShop.
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 14 EmptyFri 4 Mar 2016 - 11:43

I'm sure people no doubt expect some sort of rant about Fates being so ridiculously far off (and yes, I still think it's utterly stupid and Nintendo is being incompetent about its release), but I'm resigned to that. At this point I'm glad it's late, april is already full of payments I owe, so now I don't have to choose. It's not like there's any point in a quick release now anyway, everyone in the US is already done so any potential joining in the discussion is already lost anyway.

Really don't see why they're delaying revelations a whole month though, that is just taking the piss at this point.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 14 EmptyFri 4 Mar 2016 - 11:48

It';s to make you buy the special edition, with the discussion of the game were in there same boat here on GNamer that okay maybe not able to chat about it on Twiiter with any North American friends but for us lot it be just fine.
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 14 EmptyFri 4 Mar 2016 - 12:03

If they actually bothered to print more than 10 special edition copies that'd fly as an excuse, the reality is they just screw everyone over who wants the proper game off the bat.  It's especially bad considering Revelation is the true route with the proper canon ending, something that if each of the three routes weren't full game size I'd clock the game over the head for pulling. That and whenever we have two side conflict stories with a third option I always pick an actual side anyway.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 14 EmptyFri 4 Mar 2016 - 22:01

Honestly I don't think delaying Fates is going to make an awful lot of difference. I think if people want to buy it, they really want to buy it.

I really liked that NintendoDirect. There was one concern that
I'm not thinking straight and this might be inappropriate:

But you've got to hand it to Mr. Shibata. I wouldn't want to be doing the bleddy Yokai Watch dance. And we're getting Rythmn Heaven Ultimate Infinity! Yay!
The SNES game thing did seem to be a bit weird. It's only on new 3DS because of the layout of the buttons apparently.
General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 14 PadGeneral Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 14 Latest?cb=20110929161620
General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 14 New3DSDesignGeneral Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 14 Jackie-Chan-Meme-Template

Also - serious point (sorry, third go at this), I think it's really nice everyone's still saying "Directly". Even Ed the Intern. I was worried they were going to be a bit funny about it, but it's a nice touch.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
NintenDUCK
Vote Thread
NintenDUCK

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 14 EmptySat 5 Mar 2016 - 23:41

That was a great direct, I liked the part where Satoru Ciabatta did the dancing thing. But best of all WE HAVE A FIRE EMBLEM DATE OH MY GOSH I WAS GROWING COBWEBS BUT NOW WE HAVE A RELEASE DATE AND A SPECIAL EDITION THAT HAS A POSTER THIS IS ALL TOO MUCH!
And a special edition fire emblem new 3ds which is pretty awesome. I like fire emblem, the fire emblem bit on its own would've been enough, but no, Ciabatta-sensei had to go all strictly on us:  
Best thing since sliced Ciabatta:
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 14 EmptyTue 30 Aug 2016 - 15:27

At last - 3DS Nintendo Direct on Thursday! We're told that no NX details will be discussed, which is fair enough in my book. I mean, I found this thread on the second page of GGD, and that should simply never happen. No

Anyway, let the hype train see the GO! signal. Cool
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 14 EmptyTue 30 Aug 2016 - 15:44

Prediction: nothing but recapping games we already know are coming, and a big S&M focus. Non-JRPG fans to proclaim it "Worst. Direct. Ever!" over the entire direct consisting exclusively of them!
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 14 EmptyTue 30 Aug 2016 - 17:25

Athrun's probably right, though I expect one or two announcements, even if they're little eShop puzzlers or something.

The consensus seems to be NX at TGS, doesn't it?
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 14 EmptyTue 30 Aug 2016 - 18:16

This plays to the rumors I heard saying we would get a direct focusing on 2016 in August, which would end saying stay turned for NX news on September something.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 14 EmptyTue 30 Aug 2016 - 19:43

Drunkalilly wrote:
Athrun's probably right, though I expect one or two announcements, even if they're little eShop puzzlers or something.

The consensus seems to be NX at TGS, doesn't it?

Looks like it could even be revealed in a keynote speech similar to what they done with the wii.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 14 EmptyTue 30 Aug 2016 - 19:51

Athrun888 wrote:
Non-JRPG fans to proclaim it "Worst.  Direct.  Ever!" over the entire direct consisting exclusively of them!

Best. Direct. Ever.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 14 EmptyWed 31 Aug 2016 - 18:02

I'm hoping to find out when I can get my goalkeeper glove-encased mitts on the final Inazuma Eleven GO game. A modest ambition, maybe, but there's a good chance it won't be fulfilled. Winky Face
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 14 EmptyWed 31 Aug 2016 - 19:03

That seems like a sound bet - I can't imagine that there'll be many new projects in development for the 3DS these days. Another Inazuma Eleven, some Pokémon chat, the aforementioned eShop puzzlers, a game or two for the Virtual Console, and 94,511 JRPGs (as always).

Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 14 EmptyThu 1 Sep 2016 - 9:13

I've got a meeting, and then another meeting, overlapping this. Evil or Very Mad I know what I'm doing the moment I get back to my desk.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 14 EmptyThu 1 Sep 2016 - 12:56

For those not in meetings, I'll be on Skype for some live chat during the Direct - company would be appreciated!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 14 EmptyThu 1 Sep 2016 - 13:24

I'll be staying up (well I'll still be up) for the direct to see what's happening
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 14 EmptyThu 1 Sep 2016 - 14:57

Not sure my laptop will do both - so old it is - but I will be here straight after! Cool
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 14 EmptyThu 1 Sep 2016 - 15:45

Looking at the general responses around the web I can safely say I'm glad I missed most of the presentation. Frankly I wish I'd missed the entire thing, packing is more stimulating. Meh
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 14 EmptyThu 1 Sep 2016 - 16:26

I thought it was a safe presentation but I think I saw Nintendo Life say something about Wii U is dead, long life the 3DS due to some of things shown.
Back to top Go down
NintenDUCK
Vote Thread
NintenDUCK

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 14 EmptyThu 1 Sep 2016 - 17:15

I got that impression too, Mario Maker is undoubtedly a case of "oh balls we released on the wrong system, lets throw it at the 3DS". Although that's not necessarily a bad thing if it increases the audience for a great game like SMM. I get the feeling that the new Mariosports game is what ultra smash could have, and should have, been.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 14 EmptyThu 1 Sep 2016 - 17:31

They did it with Yoshi too... although I am veeeeeeery tempted to pick that one up again. Embarrassed I didn't even particularly like the Wii U version, but Poochy was by far the best part of it! And a Poochiibo! Love

That aside, far too much attention on amiibo and stuff we'd seen at E3 already, but some good bits thrown in. Your usual cacophony of release dates, a Zip-Lashification of another beloved franchise... that's still probably going to be my favourite game of the bunch, some more Pokéspoilers, and more JRPGs. It felt like a Direct for a winding-down console, I have to say. Mediocre rather than bad.

Mario Horseracing, though? SOLD!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next