We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread

Go down 
+18
OrangeRakoon
NintenDUCK
Axis1500
mandlecreed
Dead Lemon
Vidofnir
JayMoyles
Admin
Athrun888
The Cappuccino Kid
Crumpy Andy
Jimbob
ZeroJones
The_Jaster
Buskalilly
masofdas
shanks
Balladeer
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 36 EmptyTue 7 Jan 2020 - 19:06

Pokémon Direct on Thursday, 2:30 pm. That was... sudden. Pokémon Bow reveal?
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 36 EmptyTue 7 Jan 2020 - 21:51

It be Pokémon Home
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 36 EmptyWed 8 Jan 2020 - 0:50

Pokemon Home, Pokemon Sleep, Pokemon Masters season 2, one other mobile surprise and a mention but nothing shown for whatever core game were getting this christmas. (I guess Sinnoh remake, with Ultra Sword next year)
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 36 EmptyWed 8 Jan 2020 - 9:53

You reckon it be called Pokemon Let's Go Eevee 2 or a new Pokémon like Togepi?
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 36 EmptyWed 8 Jan 2020 - 13:34

I think we might be getting a Sinnoh remake finally.

They've explicitly said they have no plans for more Lets Go games.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 36 EmptyWed 8 Jan 2020 - 14:02

Got my gen's mixed up as thinking gen 2

Did they, just would think as it sold well they could just carry that on and got Let's Go Gen 1, Mainline, Let's Go gen 2, Mainline and so on but I would take a remake of Gen 4 as I missed it
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 36 EmptyWed 8 Jan 2020 - 19:46

Drunkalilly wrote:
I think we might be getting a Sinnoh remake finally.

If so, it might be the first Pokémon RPG with Pokémon battling mechanics (so not counting Conquest, Mystery Dungeon etc. but counting, say, Colosseum) apart from generation third versions that I don't get since they launched in the West. I would be looking very closely to see if they base it on Diamond/Pearl or Platinum.
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 36 EmptyThu 9 Jan 2020 - 18:26

Well I think that was a reasonable direct.

I've never played a Mystery Dungeon game before, maybe now is the time?
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 36 EmptyThu 9 Jan 2020 - 22:33

Nobody could have predicted that - Pokemon is actually doing something pretty modern!
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 36 EmptyFri 10 Jan 2020 - 6:16

Tight.

Never played any of the MDs, this one looks real pretty.

Pokemon Sword Iceborne looks amazing, and this is definitely a better system than releasing Ultra Sword and Ultra Shield at full price.

Also, KUNG FU LEGENDARY BEAR. NOOOOOIIICCCE

If Ursaring is one of the 200 old monsters brought back, the full bear team of six dream is ON!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 36 EmptyFri 10 Jan 2020 - 7:46

DLC > third versions.  I'm surprised we're seeing the third version this early.  It looks alright so far.  I like the new Galarians and Regis - Kubfu isn't making me Tingle at this point.

I'm not at all keen on them introducing 200 new old monsters.  There are too many of the bloody things wandering around now, and I'm probably alone on the Internet in liking the cutbacks.  Y'all know I’m by no means a big Gen. One fanboy (3’s my favourite, 7 second), but having almost a thousand monsters makes any attempt at balancing battling impossible, power creep inevitable, and finishing a Pokédex ridiculous.  400 was a reasonable number, in the knowledge that future games would see the return of some of the other oldies.  Now we're back up to 600, plus some other new ones and new forms of old ones. Thumbs Down...

Overall it was a decent Pokémon Direct (despite technical issues if you were watching it live). I'm not excited, but I didn't expect to be and what it showed off was better than what it could. (Not sure why they don't just make a new PMD though.)
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 36 EmptyFri 10 Jan 2020 - 9:43

I might in the minority but I'd sooner pay £10-20 and have a boxed 3rd version then the DLC.

Maybe some sort of GOTY edition will happen.
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 36 EmptyFri 10 Jan 2020 - 11:38

Balladeer wrote:
I'm not at all keen on them introducing 200 new old monsters.  There are too many of the bloody things wandering around now, and I'm probably alone on the Internet in liking the cutbacks.  Y'all know I’m by no means a big Gen. One fanboy (3’s my favourite, 7 second), but having almost a thousand monsters makes any attempt at balancing battling impossible, power creep inevitable, and finishing a Pokédex ridiculous.  400 was a reasonable number, in the knowledge that future games would see the return of some of the other oldies.  Now we're back up to 600, plus some other new ones and new forms of old ones. Thumbs Down...

Hmm. I''ve got mixed feelings. I think the Galar Dex had plenty of pokémon and agree that cutting back was a good decision. On the other hand, if I'm to buy a load of DLC then I very much want to see new things. Is 200 too many? Maybe. But I've finished the Galar Dex now so for someone in my position it sounds just about right.

Really liked the Bear boy though. Top work by the designers there. I don't have any issues with the DLC model, although cue the inevitable backlash from the worst elements of the fan base. Drama queen
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 36 EmptyFri 10 Jan 2020 - 12:41

New things are fine, and the new things they've shown look pretty good; but these are old new things. Who wanted the Nidoran-M line back? I mean really. Make it Galarian Nidoking, however...
Back to top Go down
OrangeRakoon
Disciple of Greener
OrangeRakoon

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 36 EmptyFri 10 Jan 2020 - 13:39

Galarian Slowking better be damn good because Slowking is one of my favourite pokemon
Back to top Go down
http://www.orkn.uk
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 36 EmptyFri 10 Jan 2020 - 15:05

How quickly do you think they could create new Pokemon? A new, big open area is going to need additional monsters to catch, and a lot of them. Adding 100 classics is the only way. You're a dafty, as per Balladeer
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 36 EmptyFri 10 Jan 2020 - 15:20

General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 36 6bfcad10

It’s easy mate, took me 5 mins and most of that was trying to figure out how to upload
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 36 EmptyFri 10 Jan 2020 - 15:33

And it's still better than the Klinklang line and most new Gen. 4 monsters!
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 36 EmptyFri 10 Jan 2020 - 15:37

Andee dat luks reli gud butt (lol) is it do a evove?
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 36 EmptyFri 10 Jan 2020 - 15:39

It evolves into Ron Weasleytuff.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 36 EmptyTue 14 Jan 2020 - 15:57

Crumpy Andy wrote:
General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 36 6bfcad10

Not sure about Ronald McDonald's new look.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 36 EmptyTue 14 Jan 2020 - 17:03

Going call that a normal direct will happen a week after the Smash bros one purely for the fact it just lines up nicely.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 36 EmptyTue 14 Jan 2020 - 18:24

I hope so. While after the last half-year Nintendo gamers aren't exactly short on options, it would be good to keep that momentum rolling. So far there's no sign of much momentum at all until March, or after that - although Nintendo cards chest yadda yadda.

Re. Smash, I wonder if we'll get a sneak peek at the next character to come after the Pass is over? And if Sakurai will ever give himself permission to die.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 36 EmptyThu 20 Feb 2020 - 20:12

The_Jaster wrote:
Going call that a normal direct will happen a week after the Smash bros one purely for the fact it just lines up nicely.  

This aged like crap, but Scullion says he's got a source saying there'll be a general Direct before the end of February. I'm starting to get the ResetEra jitters...
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 36 EmptyThu 20 Feb 2020 - 20:18

Animal Crossing Direct was great but I would have been happy with 5mins showing and being the main thing in a proper direct.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next