We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you watching on the television?

Go down 
+35
The Cappuccino Kid
oldschool
Dead Lemon
Fastpie
Axis1500
Gogoata
SquidgyGoat
Cube
awesomedude
Buskalilly
nupkin
Jimbob
masofdas
Athrun888
Treesmurf
SuperPaperLink
Tokyo_Sonata
Vidofnir
Balladeer
NintenDUCK
Silver light
Rum
JayMoyles
ScottGamer17
Admin
shanks
spacemanDOUG
mandlecreed
Crumpy Andy
Dusty Knackers
beemoh
ZeroJones
The_Jaster
Kezz182
Fancy Fancy
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

What are you watching on the television? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 5 EmptySun 14 Apr 2013 - 7:58

Revolution - 4 episodes in & I'm afraid to say its rather predictable which is a shame as the cast are doing a great job.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 5 EmptySun 14 Apr 2013 - 8:40

beemoh wrote:
I skipped last night's HIGNFY, in favour of watching HIGABMNFY on Monday.

Am I to assume that, much like Boris Johnson's, Brian Blessed's second go isn't as good as his first?

You assume correctly, beemoh. Although he possibly now has a hit on him.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Rum
Disciple of Greener
Rum

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 5 EmptyTue 16 Apr 2013 - 2:50

After having watched it on and off for a while, I've now started overdosing on Mad Men. Just watched the first episode of season three. Because not much ever actually happens in the plot I can do other things while it's on (reading for class, DS, dishes, etc) and still know what's going on while still keeping up with the characterisation. It's pretty addictive!

Also started getting into watching Masterchef with the flat. It fills a Great British Bake Off shaped hole. "That... is super yum."
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 5 EmptyTue 16 Apr 2013 - 9:24

I've been watching a hell of a lot of Psych recently, it's fantastic!
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 5 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2013 - 15:05

Just seen the newest Episode of Warehouse 13 finally
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 5 EmptyTue 23 Apr 2013 - 7:36

Now that Broadchurch is over, it's back to just Doctor Who and Futurama... although Russell Howard's Good News is starting again this week!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 5 EmptyTue 23 Apr 2013 - 12:05

Blech. I find Russell Howard utterly unfunny. And didn't I read on Mr. The_Great's Facebook that Futurama's been canned?

Doctor Who, now - last episode was actually pretty good! Hackneyed (human) romance subplot aside, although the other one was quite charming in a way. The scene at the window: yes, I jumped.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 5 EmptyTue 23 Apr 2013 - 23:25

I like Russell Howard, one because I do find him quite funny and two because people say I look like him.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 5 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2013 - 7:31

Balladeer wrote:
Blech. I find Russell Howard utterly unfunny. And didn't I read on Mr. The_Great's Facebook that Futurama's been canned?
Good News isn't my favourite comedy show but I do miss Russell Howard from Mock The Week (more so than Frankie Boyle). And, yes, Futurama is going down the tubes again. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 5 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2013 - 8:43

I like Good News but I'm never quite sure why. I don't find it incredibly funny but it's very easy to watch as I'm going to bed.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 5 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2013 - 22:06

andyman949 wrote:
I like Good News but I'm never quite sure why. I don't find it incredibly funny but it's very easy to watch as I'm going to bed.
This.

ZeroJones wrote:
Good News isn't my favourite comedy show but I do miss Russell Howard from Mock The Week (more so than Frankie Boyle). And, yes, Futurama is going down the tubes again.
I can't believe it turned out that they were right to kill off Futurama the first time. If only they'd do the same with the Simpsons. I know we GNamerites love ourselves a Simpsons reference, but they're always from the "Good ol' days". But I do miss Frankie Boyle more.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Fancy Fancy
FMK Tagline
Fancy Fancy

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 5 EmptyFri 26 Apr 2013 - 19:17

Finally caught up with the season finale of Walking Dead. Hhmm is all there is to say. And I watched the Dr Who submarine episode whilst browsing the Internet. Hhmm again.
Back to top Go down
SuperPaperLink
Stability Update
SuperPaperLink

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 5 EmptySun 28 Apr 2013 - 12:58

Fancy Fancy wrote:
Finally caught up with the season finale of Walking Dead. Hhmm is all there is to say.

Totally agree, no major happenings for a series finale.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 5 EmptySun 28 Apr 2013 - 14:53

I was very disappointed with that series finale. They'd clearly been building towards a grand confrontation, much like how Season Two was building to the farm being attacked, yet nothing came of it. I reckon they're setting up for a big slaughter early in Season Four.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 5 EmptySun 28 Apr 2013 - 16:19

JayMoyles wrote:
I was very disappointed with that series finale. They'd clearly been building towards a grand confrontation, much like how Season Two was building to the farm being attacked, yet nothing came of it. I reckon they're setting up for a big slaughter early in Season Four.

Yep, they just have too many folk who won't become main characters & it will be such a cheap way to open the new season as how are we meant care for characters we don't know?
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 5 EmptySun 28 Apr 2013 - 20:14

I reckon one of the main cast will be killed off alongside the zombie food. There'll probably be two or three new characters from the zombie food before an attack, in which we'll lose one of the main cast. That's where the emotional oomph will come from.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 5 EmptyMon 29 Apr 2013 - 7:59

Is this week's Doctor Who any good, gentlemen? I missed it, and am debating whether to bother watching it on iPlayer.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 5 EmptyMon 29 Apr 2013 - 10:25

I didn't really enjoy it, but then I don't remember the last episode I enjoyed.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 5 EmptyMon 29 Apr 2013 - 10:37

It's wasn't bad but yeah wasn't overly great either except for maybe a certain book
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 5 EmptyMon 29 Apr 2013 - 11:39

I suppose that's only to be expected. Neutral Where does it rank in "goodness" against other episodes this series? Is it more "Hide" (yay!) or "The Rings of Akhaten" (boo!)?
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 5 EmptyMon 29 Apr 2013 - 11:47

It's more Yay then Nay in my opinion, I did watch the episode without playing the 3DS at the same time like I did with the last 2
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 5 EmptyMon 29 Apr 2013 - 12:16

I think I fell asleep, however I had just come back from a night out.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 5 EmptyMon 29 Apr 2013 - 19:57

I have a theory that Dr who fans aren't actually fans, they just watch it out of routine. Razz
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 5 EmptyMon 29 Apr 2013 - 20:13

The_Jaster wrote:
I have a theory that Dr who fans aren't actually fans, they just watch it out of routine. Razz
That's sort of become the case with me over recent seasons. Matt Smith is a great Doctor, as far as I'm concerned, but he's not had great storylines to work with. Nonetheless, the last two episodes have been a bit of an upswing.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 5 EmptyMon 29 Apr 2013 - 21:41

Likewise. Good Doctor, decent assistant, shocking writing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you watching on the television?
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next