We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you watching on the television?

Go down 
+35
The Cappuccino Kid
oldschool
Dead Lemon
Fastpie
Axis1500
Gogoata
SquidgyGoat
Cube
awesomedude
Buskalilly
nupkin
Jimbob
masofdas
Athrun888
Treesmurf
SuperPaperLink
Tokyo_Sonata
Vidofnir
Balladeer
NintenDUCK
Silver light
Rum
JayMoyles
ScottGamer17
Admin
shanks
spacemanDOUG
mandlecreed
Crumpy Andy
Dusty Knackers
beemoh
ZeroJones
The_Jaster
Kezz182
Fancy Fancy
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

What are you watching on the television? - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 21 EmptyTue 13 May 2014 - 21:38

Really behind on Agents of Shield. Will have to catch up. Especially with so many new comic book shows starting soon.
Game of Thrones, as ever, is phenomenal. Dinklage deserves all the awards.

Just started Almost Human. Not super original, but a buddy cop show where one of them is a robot. Like it was made for me. Fun stuff, I'd recommend it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Rum
Disciple of Greener
Rum

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 21 EmptyTue 13 May 2014 - 23:27

I've just started watching series 1 of this show called "Game of Thrones", if any of you guys have heard of it?
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 21 EmptyWed 14 May 2014 - 10:03

Ooh, get RR with his obscure telly shows!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 21 EmptyWed 14 May 2014 - 10:12

Think you're special, do yer, watching that hoity-toity foreign muck? Evil or Very Mad 
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Cube
Garreg Mach Geography Teacher

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 21 EmptyWed 14 May 2014 - 11:06

Game of Thrones is that show with Sarah Connor in it, right?
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 21 EmptyWed 14 May 2014 - 12:59

Vikings > Game of Thrones
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 21 EmptyWed 14 May 2014 - 13:03

Drunkalilly wrote:
Really behind on Agents of Shield. Will have to catch up. Especially with so many new comic book shows starting soon.

We're waiting for the DVD set at home - too much telly and not enough time!

Eurovision. It was... what it was. I was interested to read that whilst Poland won the telephone vote, the judges rated it as the worst song of the night, so it got nul points overall from the UK. Harsh - the people have been outweighed by a few, er, people!
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 21 EmptyWed 14 May 2014 - 13:39

Books > show, but Thrones is still ridonks.
Does Vikings have dragons? Cos that's kind of a major factor for me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 21 EmptyWed 14 May 2014 - 18:10

ZeroJones wrote:
Eurovision. It was... what it was. I was interested to read that whilst Poland won the telephone vote, the judges rated it as the worst song of the night, so it got nul points overall from the UK. Harsh - the people have been outweighed by a few, er, people!

All the stats are here, if anyone's interested: http://www.eurovision.tv/page/results?event=1893
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 21 EmptyWed 14 May 2014 - 18:56

Looking at a few countries the jury vote was fairly good for the us.
Back to top Go down
Rum
Disciple of Greener
Rum

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 21 EmptyThu 15 May 2014 - 14:08

masofdas wrote:
Looking at a few countries the jury vote was fairly good for the us.

The US, mas? :p

ZeroJones wrote:

Yeah, that bugged me a little because it means that one half of the vote can skew it so that the other half can't make a difference. It wouldn't have made a difference overall because Austria still would've won, but if the UK want to show their love for busty Slavic girls, they shouldn't have that love hidden from the rest of Europe!

I'm glad Conchita won, anyway, just because she looked so completely overwhelmed by it. And that it means that Russia want to set up a "family friendly alternative" because the gays are ruining Eurovision or something. That totally macho, not camp competition.

Balladeer wrote:
Think you're special, do yer, watching that hoity-toity foreign muck? Evil or Very Mad 

I hear a lot of it is filmed in Northern Ireland, actually...
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 21 EmptyThu 15 May 2014 - 14:21

should of been good for us.

us as in UK.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 21 EmptyThu 15 May 2014 - 14:30

Rum Rapture wrote:
I'm glad Conchita won, anyway, just because she looked so completely overwhelmed by it. And that it means that Russia want to set up a "family friendly alternative" because the gays are ruining Eurovision or something. That totally macho, not camp competition.

Laughing Brilliant.  Any result that annoys Russia's anti-gayers gets the thumbs-up from me.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 21 EmptyThu 15 May 2014 - 15:21

bah! no one took the bait.  Sulk 
Back to top Go down
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 21 EmptyThu 15 May 2014 - 16:51

Moving on, having purchased the box set, I've been working my way through the fifth series of 30 Rock.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 21 EmptyThu 15 May 2014 - 18:41

The_Jaster wrote:

Nice try though.

What are you watching on the television? - Page 21 Littlefinger
Back to top Go down
Rum
Disciple of Greener
Rum

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 21 EmptyThu 15 May 2014 - 19:10

Ahh, the Evil Studmuffin! (I think it was a mistake watching Medieval Land Funtime World before Game of Thrones.)
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 21 EmptyThu 15 May 2014 - 19:52

JayMoyles wrote:
The_Jaster wrote:

Nice try though.

What are you watching on the television? - Page 21 Littlefinger

What are you watching on the television? - Page 21 Giphy
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 21 EmptyThu 29 May 2014 - 11:22

Happy Valley has occupied our Tuesday evenings of late. It's some reet good telly, so it is. Also, I didn't know a new to the UK series of Futurama had started on Sky! The Blu-Ray set is coming out in a couple of months, though, and I will wait for that.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 21 EmptyThu 29 May 2014 - 15:30

Rum Rapture wrote:
Ahh, the Evil Studmuffin! (I think it was a mistake watching Medieval Land Funtime World before Game of Thrones.)

Jazz hand!  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 21 EmptySat 31 May 2014 - 11:15

Rewatching code geass at the moment, I'm nearly at the end of the whole thing with the black knights doing their thing. A lot of people seem to hate that event because it supposedly goes against things, but in my opinion they'd been building up to that happening since the first series. I'd also forgotten how fabulous Schneizel is. Now if only I could remember where I saw a really neat avatar of him...
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 21 EmptySat 31 May 2014 - 12:46

Code Geass was a little bit convoluted at points, but I LOVE its ending.
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 21 EmptySat 31 May 2014 - 15:44

Yeah, it pretty much nailed the ending. The show isn't without its fair share of flaws like the overly convoluted stuff relating to C's world, but for every flaw there's something fantastic that outweighs that flaw, the ending being one of them. After just finishing it for the fifth time it's still my favourite anime series.
Back to top Go down
Rum
Disciple of Greener
Rum

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 21 EmptyThu 3 Jul 2014 - 20:24

Just started watching Orange is the New Black on Netflix. It's good! Would be even better if my computer could cope with streaming anything on Netflix without juddering quite so much.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 21 EmptyFri 4 Jul 2014 - 2:04

Did no one here watch the TV adaptation of Fargo when it was on? Absolutely brilliant TV.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you watching on the television?
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next