We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you watching on the television?

Go down 
+35
The Cappuccino Kid
oldschool
Dead Lemon
Fastpie
Axis1500
Gogoata
SquidgyGoat
Cube
awesomedude
Buskalilly
nupkin
Jimbob
masofdas
Athrun888
Treesmurf
SuperPaperLink
Tokyo_Sonata
Vidofnir
Balladeer
NintenDUCK
Silver light
Rum
JayMoyles
ScottGamer17
Admin
shanks
spacemanDOUG
mandlecreed
Crumpy Andy
Dusty Knackers
beemoh
ZeroJones
The_Jaster
Kezz182
Fancy Fancy
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

What are you watching on the television? - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 23 EmptyTue 29 Jul 2014 - 18:41

Athrun888 wrote:
Bum notice

Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 23 EmptyTue 29 Jul 2014 - 18:46

Has anyone else been watching, The 100 on E4.

Also I think it was about 2 weeks ago finally saw the end to HIMYM, and talking about DVD set's or netflix what ever I just picked up dollhouse the complete series. So will be starting to watch that again soon.

One last thing has anyone watched Tru Calling as that also has Eliza Dushku in it, but I've seen it but saw it on Amazon cheap.
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 23 EmptyTue 29 Jul 2014 - 19:32

JayMoyles wrote:
Athrun888 wrote:
Bum notice

That joke's only funny once, especially when the show itself is awesome.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 23 EmptyTue 29 Jul 2014 - 19:39

So this is pretty............ groovy!

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/horror-classic-the-evil-dead-coming-to-tv-with-star-bruce-campbell-20140728
Back to top Go down
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 23 EmptyTue 29 Jul 2014 - 19:55

Athrun888 wrote:
That joke's only funny once

Au contraire, sir.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 23 EmptyWed 30 Jul 2014 - 10:05

Hehe, bum.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 23 EmptyWed 30 Jul 2014 - 13:07

Finished season six after two days doing nothing but marathoning it, holy **** that season was insane and intense.  From the first five minutes of the first episode you knew **** had hit the fan and that this season wasn't going to be a even sprinkling of intense and happy go lucky crime busting.  With one of the main characters in spoilers and Michael practically selling his soul to spoilers the show was intense from the get go as the manhunt for Anson from season five got underway.  Eventually the manhunt for the person who spoilers led to some serious revelations, and very soon after that the game was changed permanently.  

All up that was very possibly the best season or buRn notice yet, great action and great suspense.  Who needs movies when you can watch this?  Now onwards to the final 13 episodes that are the final season.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 23 EmptyWed 30 Jul 2014 - 16:36

Athrun888 wrote:
buM notice

i am secretly four years old
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 23 EmptyWed 30 Jul 2014 - 16:54

JayMoyles wrote:
i am secretly four years old

You hide your secret well, Jay. Winky Face 
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 23 EmptyWed 30 Jul 2014 - 17:38

Damn this took a dark turn, I thought we might be heading for a positive resolution after the way season six ended,

s6 ending and 7 early spoilers:

but man, Michael has it seriously bad right now.  And the cover of season seven lies!  So far there has been no suit wearing!  Show's still awesome and I'm only up to episode four mind you.

Series ending spoilers:
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 23 EmptySun 10 Aug 2014 - 3:32

I've been catching up with agents of shield in the last week, it really has captured the fun vibe of the marvel movies & I've been thoroughly enjoying it.

Rating:  Balladeer Balladeer Balladeer Balladeer Balladeer /  Balladeer Balladeer Balladeer Balladeer Balladeer 
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 23 EmptySun 10 Aug 2014 - 3:45

Would you recommend I continue watching? I watched the first two episodes and thought it average bollocks.  Balladeer 
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 23 EmptySun 10 Aug 2014 - 7:28

I found it to be a bit slow at first, especially with the dodgy special effects and the terrible characters but it did grow on me to the point that I couldn't stop watching. The post Captain America 2 stuff was great.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 23 EmptySun 10 Aug 2014 - 17:26

JayMoyles wrote:
Would you recommend I continue watching? I watched the first two episodes and thought it average bollocks.  Balladeer 

andyman949 wrote:
I found it to be a bit slow at first, especially with the dodgy special effects and the terrible characters but it did grow on me to the point that I couldn't stop watching. The post Captain America 2 stuff was great.

Aye I'd agree with what andy says there, I also found it predictable in places but definitely stick with it at least until the end of the season.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 23 EmptyFri 19 Sep 2014 - 9:48

Anyone else here seen Parks and Recreation? I've been watching it for the last couple of weeks and have stormed through the 5 seasons available on Netflix (US). Stars Chris Pratt of Guardians of the Galaxy fame and it's absolutely hilarious. Comedy's that are this consistently funny throughout don't come around often. Watch it!
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 23 EmptySat 20 Sep 2014 - 0:17

I've heard a lot of people raving about it. Is it on UK Netflix at all?
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 23 EmptySat 20 Sep 2014 - 3:40

Nope, but Hola Unblocker is your friend.

#FUCKTHEMANFIGHTTHEPOWER
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 23 EmptyMon 22 Sep 2014 - 16:59

Just watched the first episode of aldnoah zero as season one finished a few days ago and it's been far too long since I marathoned a show. Sometimes you come across a show that with the very first episode you can tell you're going to really like, that's the case for me with this one. Cool mechs, lotsa death, cool bombastic music, and a awesome (so far) protagonist.
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 23 EmptyThu 25 Sep 2014 - 13:21

Double post, whatever, after finishing Aldnoah zero I have to say something.  Although honestly words are a bit beyond me after that, so I shall simply convey my opinions through emoticons in order.  Shocked   Grin   Shocked   Aww!   Shocked   Crying or Very sad   No   Shocked   Crying or Very sad   Hissy fit   No

I mean the show didn't do anything new for the most part, but that

Major spoilers:

Overall that show was awesome, and scratched a itch that hasn't been scratched since attack on titan.  The show also gets a lot of points for not giving the main character broken powers, no, he uses a training grunt mecha for the entire show and wins through science and planning while the villains get all the hax and broken powers.  Visually I expected to dislike it because of cg mecha, but actually I ended up not minding it a bit.  Music wise, well it's by the guy who scored attack on titan and he was on form so nothing else needs to be said.  

It also gets points for the romance

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 23 EmptySat 27 Sep 2014 - 19:32

I saw the first episode of The Last Ship, the post-apocalypse-on-a-boat action drama directed by Michael Bay. It's the most bullshit, America-fuck-yeah, Republicans win the apocalypse, bullshit, nonsense, bullshit I've seen in a long time. Something's killed off a load of the people - I think they go a bit zombified; there's 95% of the population gone, and the military people on a warship are of the few people left. The two groups of bad guys they've come across so far? Al-Qaeda and Russians.
Duh! Duh! Duh! Duh! Duh! Duh! Duh!
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Axis1500
Vote Thread
Axis1500

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 23 EmptyWed 8 Oct 2014 - 23:37

Because Season 3 has just been confirmed, I am finally watching the original Twin Peaks.
Not sure what to make of it yet.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 23 EmptySat 11 Oct 2014 - 17:15

Just want to step in and defend Mr Bay; he was only an executive producer on the last ship, which is basically just the business side of things and even then only a tangential relationship. Also, if you watch the fourth transformers movie, it takes a very strong pro-transparency, anti-military line. The guy gets a lot of slack but at the end of the day, he's just a man who loves making things blow up on camera and if that's wrong I don't want to be right.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 23 EmptySun 12 Oct 2014 - 10:39

[redacted - I was only half listening to the latest episode, but it seemed like the most middle-America-pleasing outcome]
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 23 EmptySun 12 Oct 2014 - 11:39

Don't get me wrong, The Last Ship is pish.
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 23 EmptyFri 17 Oct 2014 - 11:56

Person of interest season three, which I just finished.  This series just gets better and better, I have no idea how they're going to get out of this one. Season was so god damned awesome.

Absolutely massive ginormous spoilers for the season:

And knowing how garbage the tv channels here in australia are I bet I'll have to wait until next year for the season set before being able to continue this, because naturally instead of pushing amazing tv shows like this one they'd rather push garbage tier reality tv rubbish.  Hissy fit

On the flip side waiting and binge watching tv shows is always the best way to experience them anyway.  But it still annoys me to hell!  I like to watch the first few episodes of a season when it starts, and with the tv channels doing their usual screwing around I can't do that.  And they wonder why they're losing their audience.  Hog the rights to epic shows delaying their home release after essentially killing those shows off by not properly running them and then shoving them on the death time slot, gee, it really is a complete mystery why nobody actually bothers to watch serious well done shows on tv and either watches digitally or if not possible pirates. Not that I'm going to do that last one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching on the television?   What are you watching on the television? - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you watching on the television?
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next