We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps

Go down 
+12
Axis1500
ZeroJones
Jimbob
fronkhead
MatthewNG
The_Jaster
Zaphod_B
Crumpy Andy
Buskalilly
masofdas
JayMoyles
Balladeer
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps   The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 12 EmptyThu 2 Jul 2015 - 15:25

The admin. team that plays together, stays together!
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps   The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 12 EmptyThu 2 Jul 2015 - 15:31

I just brought it up as you Balla have opened up a bit more to one of the others and Zero I know has played some of the Twisted Evil 3rd Party games on the Wii U such as Batman that maybe he might of been shying away from just Nintendo, I'm still waiting to see the #bantz of Drunkas article on that being a fanboy is stupid and how he was wrong for years which fits that.

But if not wouldn't make him more of a zealot then you Balla.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps   The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 12 EmptyWed 15 Jul 2015 - 9:27

20 episodes! And a range of... er, "great" celebrity impressions guests celebrate the moment.

The old magazine moments always get me. Great nostalgic stuff.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps   The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 12 EmptyWed 15 Jul 2015 - 13:23

I forgot to actually post in here about it. Oops! I really liked this ep, made me properly laugh a good few times.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps   The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 12 EmptyWed 15 Jul 2015 - 14:05

Boo no Nomad Soul which isn't a bad game but I do like Mr Cages games myself, also did Matt forget Rare Replay, Gears HD which are still to come out.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps   The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 12 EmptyWed 15 Jul 2015 - 15:03

Some real helpless laughter in that one. Good work, all involved! Grin
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps   The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 12 EmptySun 26 Jul 2015 - 15:29

Episode 21's up!  Go listen - I think my a capella tunes got into this one. Grin

EDIT: THEY USED MY REAL NAAAAAAAAME! Sulk Oh well, hopefully you all know it anyway. BUT NOBODY ELSE MUST KNOW.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps   The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 12 EmptySun 26 Jul 2015 - 16:36

Weird, I didn't catch the name Patrick Kielty in there anywhere.

My words were called poetic but my game didn't get in Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps   The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 12 EmptySun 26 Jul 2015 - 16:58

I only just listened to ep 20 today as well, trying not to care about the space ark picks since it's became more of a joke segment but not allowing Punchout in is ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps   The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 12 EmptySun 26 Jul 2015 - 18:57

@Balla
The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 12 Tumblr_nd91voSZ8Z1sjbr2bo1_400
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps   The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 12 EmptyMon 27 Jul 2015 - 18:34

Matthew, you've changed, man. Sad
Back to top Go down
gjones
Disciple of Scullion
gjones

PostSubject: Re: The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps   The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 12 EmptySun 30 Aug 2015 - 22:24

New episode!

Ignored my Space Ark suggestion, presumably as it was suggested over a month ago on their Facebook page. Hopefully they can go on a regular run for the rest of the year.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps   The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 12 EmptyMon 31 Aug 2015 - 12:25

Well looks like my nomination is on deathrow

I've got know idea what I could put forward for political games, maybe a MGS
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps   The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 12 EmptyMon 31 Aug 2015 - 14:34

Listened to half of this while I sorted the chiller earlier, will probably finish it off while I record the waste later. Had some laughs already.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps   The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 12 EmptyThu 3 Sep 2015 - 9:05

Game & Wario in the Ark? That's painful! And Cappa won't exactly be happy that the two versions of Monkey Target where described as "pretty much the same"...

Also, tagline: "If SpongeBob SquarePants and Bart Simpson had a child..."
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps   The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 12 EmptyThu 3 Sep 2015 - 13:37

Game and Wario was a disappointing package but Island and Artwork are two of the most played games on my Wii U. Fully deserved stuff.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps   The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 12 EmptySun 6 Sep 2015 - 10:45

Had my first play of Islands yesterday, with dear old Zero! Yes it's malicious fun; yes that bloody seagull is annoying.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps   The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 12 EmptyThu 17 Sep 2015 - 19:33

New episode up! An entire WHYBP of MGSV and I didn't get bored - that's some top #banter, gents. Also I'm really interested in Papers Please, but it's something I don't feel I could ever buy. Too tense, too bleak.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps   The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 12 EmptyThu 17 Sep 2015 - 19:34

Yay! There I was thinking my podcast feed was looking a bit empty for Sunday's trolley shift.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps   The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 12 EmptyThu 17 Sep 2015 - 19:45

Blast - that puts me at two behind again! DAMN YOU!
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps   The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 12 EmptyThu 17 Sep 2015 - 19:47

You want to get a menial manual labour job where getting to spend time away from other people is the biggest reward in the world.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps   The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 12 EmptyFri 18 Sep 2015 - 7:10

Drunkalilly wrote:
You want to get a menial manual labour job where getting to spend time away from other people is the biggest reward in the world.

The latter part is mostly true of the job I have; the relief when I get in and can spend time with the woman I love and the cat I love is almost palpable. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps   The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 12 EmptyFri 18 Sep 2015 - 10:57

I just mean when I'm still at work but either out the back or in the car park so I can sneak my headphones in and ignore everyone.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps   The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 12 EmptyFri 18 Sep 2015 - 12:12

Ah. Embarrassed
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps   The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 12 EmptyFri 18 Sep 2015 - 12:23

Wow the Space Ark has gotten off to a painful start this week? Picking on 2 of my favourite games from the off...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps   The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Rotating Platform and Other Podcasts from the NGamer Chaps
Page 12 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next