We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GNamer's Furtive Festive Friend Foundation!

Go down 
+6
Treesmurf
ZeroJones
The Cappuccino Kid
masofdas
Balladeer
Buskalilly
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

GNamer's Furtive Festive Friend Foundation!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GNamer's Furtive Festive Friend Foundation!    GNamer's Furtive Festive Friend Foundation!  - Page 2 EmptyFri 14 Nov 2014 - 8:34

I Dunno, Sunday or something. That's when ill next be A) not at work and 2) sober
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: GNamer's Furtive Festive Friend Foundation!    GNamer's Furtive Festive Friend Foundation!  - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Nov 2014 - 18:55

GNamer's Furtive Festive Friend Foundation!  - Page 2 B2lZRmwIAAAXwZm

Names are going in the hat! Time is short...
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: GNamer's Furtive Festive Friend Foundation!    GNamer's Furtive Festive Friend Foundation!  - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Nov 2014 - 20:52

This tagline will stay up until the drawing happens, to give it maximum publicity. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
NintenDUCK
Vote Thread
NintenDUCK

PostSubject: Re: GNamer's Furtive Festive Friend Foundation!    GNamer's Furtive Festive Friend Foundation!  - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Nov 2014 - 21:09

GNamer's Furtive Festive Friend Foundation!  - Page 2 5633
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: GNamer's Furtive Festive Friend Foundation!    GNamer's Furtive Festive Friend Foundation!  - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Nov 2014 - 22:37

It is done.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: GNamer's Furtive Festive Friend Foundation!    GNamer's Furtive Festive Friend Foundation!  - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Nov 2014 - 20:31

Got my guy.

Coal.

I mean, cool.
Back to top Go down
NintenDUCK
Vote Thread
NintenDUCK

PostSubject: Re: GNamer's Furtive Festive Friend Foundation!    GNamer's Furtive Festive Friend Foundation!  - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Nov 2014 - 22:53

I might head to the dump tomorrow afternoon to pick up some top notch goodies for my sucker santee (is that the word?)
Back to top Go down
Axis1500
Vote Thread
Axis1500

PostSubject: Re: GNamer's Furtive Festive Friend Foundation!    GNamer's Furtive Festive Friend Foundation!  - Page 2 EmptyMon 24 Nov 2014 - 20:42

Received my present today! Wow! That was way earlier than I expected.
Thanks, sender!
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: GNamer's Furtive Festive Friend Foundation!    GNamer's Furtive Festive Friend Foundation!  - Page 2 EmptyFri 28 Nov 2014 - 12:08

Obviously Axis post was fine being the first, but shall we confirm that we have received to Drunka himself from now on?
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: GNamer's Furtive Festive Friend Foundation!    GNamer's Furtive Festive Friend Foundation!  - Page 2 EmptyFri 28 Nov 2014 - 19:58

I've just (ab)used my admin. powers for what I think is undoubtedly a good reason.  Somebody (mentioning no names for obvious reasons) posted that they'd sent theirs out.  This is a factor for guessing who the present came from (e.g. Axis may now know his didn't come from that person), when the only factor should be the contents of the parcel.  I think almost all of us would agree on that.  So that post, and the string of posts coming off it, have vanished into the ether.

Apologies to anyone who feels that their deleted post has been hard-done-by by this.  I wanted to act as quickly as possible to keep as much mystery back for those who hadn't seen the post.

And I don't think there's any problem with saying whether you've actually received the post in public.  So long as nobody (else) says when they've sent theirs, that only confirms to the sender (and to Drunka) that it's arrived.  By all means let Drunka know that you've sent, though - by MP.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: GNamer's Furtive Festive Friend Foundation!    GNamer's Furtive Festive Friend Foundation!  - Page 2 EmptyFri 28 Nov 2014 - 20:31

Yeah that makes more sense, my slightly frazzled work brain didn't quite get it right. Anyway enough of that, gotta say I'm really excited for this!
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: GNamer's Furtive Festive Friend Foundation!    GNamer's Furtive Festive Friend Foundation!  - Page 2 EmptyTue 9 Dec 2014 - 15:32

I'll double post with the good news of my Parcel arriving today. I was confused at first yesterday when a delivery slip was left, as I didn't think I had ordered anything. Properly cheered me up on an otherwise naff day. Can't wait to see what's inside!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: GNamer's Furtive Festive Friend Foundation!    GNamer's Furtive Festive Friend Foundation!  - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Dec 2014 - 23:34

I too have received my parcel, although it's been a none-too-naff day. Eager to see its contents, but I shall wait...
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: GNamer's Furtive Festive Friend Foundation!    GNamer's Furtive Festive Friend Foundation!  - Page 2 EmptySun 14 Dec 2014 - 10:14

I recieved my parcel yesterday - cheers sender!
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: GNamer's Furtive Festive Friend Foundation!    GNamer's Furtive Festive Friend Foundation!  - Page 2 EmptyThu 18 Dec 2014 - 2:18

Received my parcel today although due to a mishap where I'm expecting a number of parcels at the moment I didn't realise it was from my secret Santa and so opened the box to find what I'd been gifted. Duh!

For everyone else's sake I won't reveal what I've been given until everyone else does but it is very much appreciated. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer's Furtive Festive Friend Foundation!    GNamer's Furtive Festive Friend Foundation!  - Page 2 EmptyThu 18 Dec 2014 - 11:07

I got mine yesterday
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: GNamer's Furtive Festive Friend Foundation!    GNamer's Furtive Festive Friend Foundation!  - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Dec 2014 - 14:05

Hey guys, nearly the big day! I think all the pressies are sent now, but if anyone has sent or received a secret santa gift and not told me, let me know!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer's Furtive Festive Friend Foundation!    GNamer's Furtive Festive Friend Foundation!  - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Dec 2014 - 10:57

Not our Secret Santa but the one at work I got this

GNamer's Furtive Festive Friend Foundation!  - Page 2 5054240629489?hei=382&wid=305&resmode=sharp&op_usm=1.1,0

Which is cool that I now want one of those pairs of converse or vans with the super hero designs on.

Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: GNamer's Furtive Festive Friend Foundation!    GNamer's Furtive Festive Friend Foundation!  - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Dec 2014 - 11:04

For my work secret santa I got a "masturbation kit" consisting of a latex glove, a condom and a wet wipe.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer's Furtive Festive Friend Foundation!    GNamer's Furtive Festive Friend Foundation!  - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Dec 2014 - 11:08

LOL

There was few joke ones in our place like a stripper mug but nothing like that.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: GNamer's Furtive Festive Friend Foundation!    GNamer's Furtive Festive Friend Foundation!  - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Dec 2014 - 11:22

My work's Secret Santa got me four cans of Tennents, a mega-sixed teamug, a box of teabags and a box of biscuits. That'll do nicely.

I don't think that's what's in my GNamer Secret Santa, though I'm definitely more intrigued: the box it's been sent in is bloody massive!
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: GNamer's Furtive Festive Friend Foundation!    GNamer's Furtive Festive Friend Foundation!  - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Dec 2014 - 18:23

Looking forward to opening this! I'm off to church then the pub, and I'll be wiring into it on my return.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: GNamer's Furtive Festive Friend Foundation!    GNamer's Furtive Festive Friend Foundation!  - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Dec 2014 - 19:23

I believe, and correct me if I'm wrong, all presents have been received. Christmas is a go, repeat, Christmas is a go.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: GNamer's Furtive Festive Friend Foundation!    GNamer's Furtive Festive Friend Foundation!  - Page 2 EmptyThu 25 Dec 2014 - 2:13

It's officially Christmas so I can share what I got right? (even though I opened it early)

My secret Santa got me a Zelda Amiibo and very quickly too which was a really nice surprise, I'll be naming her "Link" because, you know, jokes. Dance Thanks once again secret Santa.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: GNamer's Furtive Festive Friend Foundation!    GNamer's Furtive Festive Friend Foundation!  - Page 2 EmptyThu 25 Dec 2014 - 7:46

Game's over, everyone, go home.  Best Secret Santa present right down below.

Unfortunately, due to my lousy connection up here in the country, I don't want to risk trying to upload a photo. of my loot.  Fortunately, the Internet has me covered:

GNamer's Furtive Festive Friend Foundation!  - Page 2 9044426_orig

Thanks, whoever you are! Grin

Last edited by Balladeer on Thu 25 Dec 2014 - 8:51; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GNamer's Furtive Festive Friend Foundation!    GNamer's Furtive Festive Friend Foundation!  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

GNamer's Furtive Festive Friend Foundation!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next