We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blaziken used NovEmber on these games. It's super effective!

Go down 
+8
Buskalilly
shanks
fronkhead
Athrun888
ZeroJones
Balladeer
The_Jaster
masofdas
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

Blaziken used NovEmber on these games. It's super effective! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blaziken used NovEmber on these games. It's super effective!   Blaziken used NovEmber on these games. It's super effective! - Page 2 EmptyFri 31 Oct 2014 - 15:07

Shanks pokemon and smash is same day in the states as well,  so only Japan and You guys down under not having them on the same day.

Prediction SMASH ends up being WiiUs best selling game.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Blaziken used NovEmber on these games. It's super effective!   Blaziken used NovEmber on these games. It's super effective! - Page 2 EmptyFri 31 Oct 2014 - 17:20

Quote :
Sucks to you maybe then Andy.

Laughing Tagline pls. (after the halloween ones, natch)
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Blaziken used NovEmber on these games. It's super effective!   Blaziken used NovEmber on these games. It's super effective! - Page 2 EmptySat 1 Nov 2014 - 9:01

Well, time for a Smash-y update! I pre-ordered it from GAME a couple of days ago, along with the adaptor and a GameCube controller (which the manager irritatingly said might not be available on the day). It's going to be a busy few weeks of gaming and I fear that Alpha Sapphire will win.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Blaziken used NovEmber on these games. It's super effective!   Blaziken used NovEmber on these games. It's super effective! - Page 2 EmptySat 1 Nov 2014 - 9:09

Only good thing is they are completely different and SMASH can be picked up & played unlike mon.

It's not like the time when a mario & zelda came out on the same day there two games you want to just sit down and play for a good long session.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Blaziken used NovEmber on these games. It's super effective!   Blaziken used NovEmber on these games. It's super effective! - Page 2 EmptySat 1 Nov 2014 - 9:23

The_Jaster wrote:
Quote :
Sucks to you maybe then Andy.

Laughing Tagline pls. (after the halloween ones, natch)

I'd probably need Andy's permission to put that one up, I'm afraid! Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Blaziken used NovEmber on these games. It's super effective!   Blaziken used NovEmber on these games. It's super effective! - Page 2 EmptySat 1 Nov 2014 - 11:35

Fine by me!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Blaziken used NovEmber on these games. It's super effective!   Blaziken used NovEmber on these games. It's super effective! - Page 2 EmptySat 1 Nov 2014 - 12:05

Into the backlog with it, then!
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Blaziken used NovEmber on these games. It's super effective!   Blaziken used NovEmber on these games. It's super effective! - Page 2 EmptySun 2 Nov 2014 - 17:25

Wait, I'm on holiday 1st-5th December. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Blaziken used NovEmber on these games. It's super effective!   Blaziken used NovEmber on these games. It's super effective! - Page 2 EmptyTue 4 Nov 2014 - 2:46

I want Smash Bros! And PES 15! And LittleBig Planet! And WWE! I want all the Amiibo!

Busy month for me Sad quite glad Pokémon is due to be a Birthday or Christmas present.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Blaziken used NovEmber on these games. It's super effective!   Blaziken used NovEmber on these games. It's super effective! - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Nov 2014 - 17:11

So a quick update as you know I'm collecting Wii U games and focusing on UK then rest of the PAL regions, well two games I thought were only coming out in a few select EU country's are coming to the UK in November.

So now on the 21st the Wii U also gets Jett Tailfin along with Sonic & Watch Dog's

Then on the 28th Teslagrad comes to retail for PS4, Wii U, PS3, Vita and PC but is rather pricey at £35 on the U seeing it's £14 on the eShop and doesn't seem to be any bonus stuff like a soundtrack but could become a rather rare title because of that and also it's out the same day as SMASH which at the end of 2014 brings the Wii U to 101 retail games in the UK.

Also I would like to use this update to ask if anyone's got any good name ideas for December's title. December will be going up on 23rd with all 5 games out that month, so I do take a little look at 2015 not DVD's like last year.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Blaziken used NovEmber on these games. It's super effective!   Blaziken used NovEmber on these games. It's super effective! - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Nov 2014 - 11:57

Any names for December, it goes up Sunday
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blaziken used NovEmber on these games. It's super effective!   Blaziken used NovEmber on these games. It's super effective! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Blaziken used NovEmber on these games. It's super effective!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2