We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Favourite button(s)?

Go down 
+5
masofdas
Vidofnir
JayMoyles
Balladeer
Admin
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

Favourite button(s)? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite button(s)?   Favourite button(s)? - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Feb 2015 - 7:21

Stu_the_great wrote:
The_Jaster wrote:
How about those teeny buttons on the dreamcast VMU's? Also not sure if this can be classed as a button but I'm saying it anyway, the eject button of the gamecube had a nice wee pop to it when removing discs.

Ooh, if we're on about console buttons: what about the SNES eject button? Is there a more satisfying clunk noise when the cartridge dislodges? Grin

With enough force the cartridge would leap into the air and clatter on top of the machine. I'd be horrified now but it was pretty funny when my brothers and I were younger. Grin
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Favourite button(s)?   Favourite button(s)? - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Feb 2015 - 10:41

ZeroJones wrote:
With enough force the cartridge would leap into the air and clatter on top of the machine. I'd be horrified now but it was pretty funny when my brothers and I were younger. Grin

Haha! I'm the same. Wouldn't want to get scratches on anything now. Grin

@Jaster: I don't know why they decided to tone that down on the XL. Maybe because it looks a bit kiddy? Was disappointed when I noticed that. Aww!
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Favourite button(s)?   Favourite button(s)? - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Feb 2015 - 10:54

Yeah I think that's why
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Favourite button(s)?   Favourite button(s)? - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Feb 2015 - 15:05

Stu_the_great wrote:
ZeroJones wrote:

Haha! I'm the same. Wouldn't want to get scratches on anything now. Grin

@Jaster: I don't know why they decided to tone that down on the XL. Maybe because it looks a bit kiddy? Was disappointed when I noticed that. Aww!

That's a possible reason but maybe it's because when a special edition 3ds (like Majora's mask etc) comes out it's an XL version & it wouldn't fit with that systems overall design? Different regions also have different coloured options as well.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Favourite button(s)?   Favourite button(s)? - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Feb 2015 - 13:03

Stu_the_great wrote:

That is disappointing. How un-kiddy can one make a New 3DS XL? Eh?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite button(s)?   Favourite button(s)? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Favourite button(s)?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2