We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot)

Go down 
+8
ZeroJones
fronkhead
Jimbob
JayMoyles
Balladeer
shanks
The_Jaster
Admin
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot)   Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot) - Page 3 EmptyFri 2 Sep 2016 - 16:07

The_Jaster wrote:
masofdas wrote:
Does it have levels fro the OG game?

The demo or the full game? The demo has 2 from the old game & all the others are new, the last one is a bit of a tease though.

Either as that means the game has Dreamcast connections.

It should be my new game I can link anything to the Dremacast within 5 things.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot)   Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot) - Page 3 EmptyFri 2 Sep 2016 - 21:07

Laughing Only you would be into it for that reason.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot)   Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot) - Page 3 EmptySat 3 Sep 2016 - 19:17

On here yeah but I reckon quite a few in the SEGA / Dreamcast community will be interested in the game due to that fact.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot)   Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot) - Page 3 EmptyFri 7 Oct 2016 - 9:22

8/10 for what it's worth. Their main criticism, that there's a lot of reused content (and it's true, there's a lot), doesn't apply to me since I've only properly played the Wii game. Looking forward to this (FINALLY).

The worst thing for me? That stupid dull Exhibition Match game is in. Sulk At least there's no sign of Love (c)Rap.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot)   Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot) - Page 3 EmptySun 9 Oct 2016 - 10:25

Balladeer wrote:
8/10 for what it's worth.  Their main criticism, that there's a lot of reused content (and it's true, there's a lot), doesn't apply to me since I've only properly played the Wii game.  Looking forward to this (FINALLY).
Yeah, me too.
I know I should know this, but: is it getting a physical release? I know someone who would probably like this as a birthday present, but I don't want to get someone a "digital thing"!
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot)   Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot) - Page 3 EmptySun 9 Oct 2016 - 11:06

The Nintendo UK website certainly seems to think so. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot)   Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot) - Page 3 EmptyMon 17 Oct 2016 - 21:57

Not long to go now! I've been listening to some Beat the Beat songs to get me in the mood... I still can't do Tap Troupe. Sulk

Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot)   Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot) - Page 3 EmptyTue 18 Oct 2016 - 6:51

I'm currently debating if I should stick with the physical copy I've preordered or actually download it as even though it's the same game I've already got I'll probably play the crap out of it as it is my go to when want to play something quick
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot)   Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot) - Page 3 EmptyTue 18 Oct 2016 - 20:43

Ah, the carts are tiny - just glue it to your 3DS and pretend it's the digital version! Laughing

Balladeer wrote:
Not long to go now!  I've been listening to some Beat the Beat songs to get me in the mood...  I still can't do Tap Troupe. Sulk

Ah, that fishing game can do one.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot)   Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot) - Page 3 EmptyTue 18 Oct 2016 - 20:56

I quite liked the fishing game. Embarrassed 'OM-A-LOM-LOM'
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot)   Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot) - Page 3 EmptyTue 18 Oct 2016 - 21:04

shanks wrote:
I'm currently debating if I should stick with the physical copy I've preordered or actually download it as even though it's the same game I've already got I'll probably play the crap out of it as it is my go to when want to play something quick

I think I'll be going digital as there's just no way I'll be removing MH gen from my 3ds any time soon.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot)   Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot) - Page 3 EmptyFri 21 Oct 2016 - 12:36

I've gone digital, and I completely get what Fronky's said - I've not been impressed by the early stage remixes of old BtB songs, and lots of them are simplified versions (Figure Fighter doesn't have "Go go go!").  That said, it's more Rhythm Paradise and I'm still enjoying it. Grin

I went blue in the first gate, by the way.  Stuff that. (Red for the other two.)
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot)   Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot) - Page 3 EmptyWed 26 Oct 2016 - 8:27

Double post (help me Shanks): some of these games really knacker yer thumb. Cases in point: Glee Club (2, which is really 1) and Frog Hop.

Also: what does Mr. Game & Watch have over the Rhythm Paradise team that they felt the need to bring back the long and tedious Working Dough? Hissy fit
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot)   Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot) - Page 3 EmptyThu 27 Oct 2016 - 10:22

I'll add that I still say the glee club can go rot in hell Hissy fit
I'm going through the rest of the towers at the moment and stopped at that glee club 2 as I know I'm not going to get past it without using 3 coins
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot)   Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot) - Page 3 EmptyThu 27 Oct 2016 - 11:00

I didn't realise that you could skip by use of coins! Shocked

Meanwhile - did I say that some of them knacker my thumb?  Sweet innocent young Balladeer of yesterday: you have much to learn.

Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot) - Page 3 Tumblr_mc2w63Ucmz1rn8um6o1_250

This knackers both my thumb and my brain.  Some of the games obviously designed for stylus use are really truly obviously not suited for buttons.

Also...:
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot)   Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot) - Page 3 EmptyThu 27 Oct 2016 - 11:51

From memory you can, that or I some how fluked a pass on my Jap version
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot)   Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot) - Page 3 EmptyFri 28 Oct 2016 - 18:04

Add the idol game(s) to the ones with tripe music. When even clapping monkeys can't make something great, you know you done mucked up.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot)   Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot) - Page 3 EmptySun 30 Oct 2016 - 9:33

Powered through a couple of the minigames yesterday - literally the first two in the first story section. It feels easier than I remember, so that fills me with hope that there's more of a proper difficulty curve than I remember from Beat The Beat: Rhythm Paradise (*shudder*).

Still gone back to DQVII, though. Winky Face
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot)   Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot) - Page 3 EmptySun 30 Oct 2016 - 9:35

ZeroJones wrote:
Still gone back to DQVII, though. Winky Face

Eh?

I think the game as a whole is more forgiving than BtB. The difficulty definitely ramps up though (friggin' Lockstep).
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot)   Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot) - Page 3 EmptyMon 31 Oct 2016 - 21:28

This has been on my "to-buy" list, all told. Maybe closer to Christmas - I'm too busy just now with other games!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot)   Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot) - Page 3 EmptyMon 31 Oct 2016 - 21:42

I'd hope so, we still have a podcast to record!
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot)   Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot) - Page 3 EmptyTue 1 Nov 2016 - 8:46

There's a couple of other games I remember I hate, think lockstep is one but can't remember what the other is but it's a musical one
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot)   Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot) - Page 3 EmptyThu 3 Nov 2016 - 23:27

Yes, so, I've swapped out DQVII and slammed this in so that I can get a bit of rhythm in my life. So far so good on the story mode, five minigames in. More on this story when I have it. Cool
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot)   Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot) - Page 3 EmptySat 5 Nov 2016 - 11:52

THERE'S A SECOND CHUFFING FROG HOP GAME Hissy fit

My poor thumb. Thumbs Down...
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot)   Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot) - Page 3 EmptySat 5 Nov 2016 - 12:20

I have a new arch nemesis: Glee Club. I have enough trouble pressing the button(s) in time, never mind holding and releasing in time. No

That said, I am at the Third Gate in the Story Mode. Script is lovely and I'm happier about the feedback I'm getting compared to that of Beat The Beat (i.e. none).

DIGRESSION ALERT: Yes, I do enjoy a bit of Boot The Beat The Beat. What of it? Winky Face

On the other hand, I have had a 59. And a 58. Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by ZeroJones on Sat 5 Nov 2016 - 12:25; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot)   Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next