Nintendo in encouraging Emio-lation shocker

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What happend to sims

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

What happend to sims Empty
PostSubject: What happend to sims   What happend to sims EmptyMon 19 Jan 2015 - 16:57

What happend to sims Themehospitalcover

This came up when I said in the Sonic Boom thread I could run SEGA better then SEGA which reminded me about Segagaga which is actually a RPG but you used to get things like Theme Hospital & Park then some phone games where you ran stuff.

But all seem have gone away apart from the odd few like Sim City on PC, as this now seems more a retro genre with some classics I brought. Anyone have any good memories of them or any others.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What happend to sims   What happend to sims EmptyMon 19 Jan 2015 - 20:55

Aye Theme park was cracking fun! I still remember the trick of over salting the fries stand & having the drink stand charge crazy prices.

Easy Money!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What happend to sims   What happend to sims EmptyTue 20 Jan 2015 - 11:02

Theme Hospital, Rollercoaster Tycoon and Zoo Tycoon would be my top picks. Then more recently: Game Dev Story on iOS was aces! I really recommend that (as low budget as it obviously is).
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happend to sims   What happend to sims Empty

Back to top Go down

What happend to sims
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GNamer Forum :: Gaming Miscellaneous :: Retro-
Jump to: