Waiting on Game Builder Hip-Hop, Game Builder Techno, and Game Builder Acid Jazz

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What happend to sims

Go down 
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Koizumi
masofdas

What happend to sims Empty
PostSubject: What happend to sims   What happend to sims EmptyMon 19 Jan 2015 - 16:57

What happend to sims Themehospitalcover

This came up when I said in the Sonic Boom thread I could run SEGA better then SEGA which reminded me about Segagaga which is actually a RPG but you used to get things like Theme Hospital & Park then some phone games where you ran stuff.

But all seem have gone away apart from the odd few like Sim City on PC, as this now seems more a retro genre with some classics I brought. Anyone have any good memories of them or any others.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Golden Winged Strawberry
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What happend to sims   What happend to sims EmptyMon 19 Jan 2015 - 20:55

Aye Theme park was cracking fun! I still remember the trick of over salting the fries stand & having the drink stand charge crazy prices.

Easy Money!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What happend to sims   What happend to sims EmptyTue 20 Jan 2015 - 11:02

Theme Hospital, Rollercoaster Tycoon and Zoo Tycoon would be my top picks. Then more recently: Game Dev Story on iOS was aces! I really recommend that (as low budget as it obviously is).
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happend to sims   What happend to sims Empty

Back to top Go down

What happend to sims
Page 1 of 1