We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokémon Shuffle (Nintendo Used Pay Day!)

Go down 
+11
The_Jaster
JayMoyles
Treesmurf
Axis1500
shanks
fronkhead
Admin
ZeroJones
masofdas
oldschool
Balladeer
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
oldschool
Bandana Waddle Dee
oldschool

Pokémon Shuffle (Nintendo Used Pay Day!) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Shuffle (Nintendo Used Pay Day!)   Pokémon Shuffle (Nintendo Used Pay Day!) - Page 15 EmptyWed 27 May 2015 - 16:33

So there has been a big update for Shuffle and this is what it is supposed to be:

A new update is now available to download for the 3DS Free-to-play title, Pokemon Shuffe. Pokemon Shuffle version 1.2.1 introduces a number of gameplay tweaks, new features and fixes minor bugs.

Among the most prominent new feature is the inclusion of the Super Catch which dramatically increases the capture rate of defeated Pokemon. Furthermore, Mega evolution’s have been given a buff with a number assigned to their abilities with the power and potency gradually improving after prolong use.

Nintendo has also tweaked the user interface to assist gamer’s. With the new update, the level and experience meter will now appear in the optimisation section of the menu. In addition to this, the Pokemon’s details will be previewed after capture.

Only problem for me is my internet. I am not kidding when I tell you that this 700ish blocks download has been going for 7 hours and up to 58%. I am off to bed so it can finish overnight - hopefully. It took me 45 minutes just to get this Reply loaded! I wish I had dial-up, we are on about 2kb/s. It is like living in the dark ages and it won't change for a week. DAMN YOU!
Back to top Go down
http://aspergamer.webs.com/apps/forums/
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Shuffle (Nintendo Used Pay Day!)   Pokémon Shuffle (Nintendo Used Pay Day!) - Page 15 EmptyThu 28 May 2015 - 0:03

Downloading the update now - interested to see exactly what's changed.

In game progression news, I'm now only 4 'Mon away from S-Ranking all main stage 'Mon. Just watch as there's a new batch of levels up on Monday to ruin my completion status. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
oldschool
Bandana Waddle Dee
oldschool

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Shuffle (Nintendo Used Pay Day!)   Pokémon Shuffle (Nintendo Used Pay Day!) - Page 15 EmptyThu 28 May 2015 - 13:44

JayMoyles wrote:
Downloading the update now - interested to see exactly what's changed.

In game progression news, I'm now only 4 'Mon away from S-Ranking all main stage 'Mon. Just watch as there's a new batch of levels up on Monday to ruin my completion status. Laughing

Well the change gave me reason to use my Gems. I traded 12 for 80 Hearts, and I still have enough to do it again. Now I don't want to use the hearts, but it is great that they are separated, so you are not obliged to use them immediately or lose new hearts every 30 minutes. I have also experienced the Super Catch a few times and that is also a nice edition, but it is random. Mine came up when I had a 1% chance of capture, increased to 2% with a Great Ball and then about 26% with the Super Catch - I didn't use it. I haven't really noticed anything else.

In my progression news, on my prime console, I have 33 S-ranks to get, so still a bit away from Genesect.

In my OCD news, I have created a Excel spreadsheet that has a list of the 4 best Pokemon in each type (one 3 where there is actually only that many, and a few 5 or 6, where there were exceptional Pokemon), each listed in order of importance, then columns for each of the consoles so I can list the level of each of them. Now I am working to get each of them up to level 6, most are already there, and push the best, especially Mega, to Max level. I already have Mega Gengar at Max on 4 of the consoles, so now I am focusing on getting Mega Mewtwo there.

I like things to be properly organised. Don't judge me. DAMN YOU!
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Shuffle (Nintendo Used Pay Day!)   Pokémon Shuffle (Nintendo Used Pay Day!) - Page 15 EmptyThu 28 May 2015 - 14:48

Well, I've finally bitten the bullet and downloaded this. I don't know why this game is so addicting, but it is!

Question to everyone whose already really far in to this, realistically when am I going to be able to tackle Shaymin and the ex stages? So far I'm still at the early stages and only up to Chingling, but I'd really like to add a Shaymin or Absol to the group!
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Shuffle (Nintendo Used Pay Day!)   Pokémon Shuffle (Nintendo Used Pay Day!) - Page 15 EmptyThu 28 May 2015 - 21:34

Shaymin, you should be fine. The special stage 'Mon are typically attainable fairly early on. The EX Stages... not for some time, unfortunately. I didn't start picking those up until around Mega Gengar's stage.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Shuffle (Nintendo Used Pay Day!)   Pokémon Shuffle (Nintendo Used Pay Day!) - Page 15 EmptyFri 29 May 2015 - 7:23

Nashen shacken frashen rashen Mega Venusaur contest today. It's a timed level - again Rolling Eyes - and I've just posted 15,805, with the top 10,000 getting the stone. The saving for another go starts now. Aww!
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Shuffle (Nintendo Used Pay Day!)   Pokémon Shuffle (Nintendo Used Pay Day!) - Page 15 EmptyFri 29 May 2015 - 13:42

I'm in the top 2500 with a score of 11,700, so we'll see how that lasts. The home button exploit has been patched, so I don't expect colossal scores to be posted by most.
Back to top Go down
oldschool
Bandana Waddle Dee
oldschool

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Shuffle (Nintendo Used Pay Day!)   Pokémon Shuffle (Nintendo Used Pay Day!) - Page 15 EmptyFri 29 May 2015 - 14:42

JayMoyles wrote:
I'm in the top 2500 with a score of 11,700, so we'll see how that lasts. The home button exploit has been patched, so I don't expect colossal scores to be posted by most.

I never knew that exploit existed. Well, that explains the scores well over 100,000. I couldn't figure out how they were doing it.
Anyway, I scored 21,000 on my first go, with items, and was around 200ish then, so I think I can leave that alone and be comfortable it will get me a top 10,000 place. I had a similar score on my USA consoles, and considering they give it out to the top 20,000, they are going to win easily. I have 90,000+ coins on all the consoles, so if I need to do it again, I have plenty of opportunities. Now back to levelling up Pokemon. Wave
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Shuffle (Nintendo Used Pay Day!)   Pokémon Shuffle (Nintendo Used Pay Day!) - Page 15 EmptySat 30 May 2015 - 3:33

At the moment I'm in the 14k mark so I've got a bit of work to do
Back to top Go down
oldschool
Bandana Waddle Dee
oldschool

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Shuffle (Nintendo Used Pay Day!)   Pokémon Shuffle (Nintendo Used Pay Day!) - Page 15 EmptySat 30 May 2015 - 4:48

shanks wrote:
At the moment I'm in the 14k mark so I've got a bit of work to do

That probably puts you under the 2000th place area, and I wouldn't be surprised if you stayed under 10,000 on it. I would just level up your team on Meowth and get the coins at the same time, check in daily to see how much you dropped and unless you fall to over 9000th with 12hours to go, I wouldn't worry about it. On one of my consoles I have a score a bit above that and that is what I intend to do.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Shuffle (Nintendo Used Pay Day!)   Pokémon Shuffle (Nintendo Used Pay Day!) - Page 15 EmptySat 30 May 2015 - 9:47

Yeah and I might try my luck on my jap console as their limit is 50000
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Shuffle (Nintendo Used Pay Day!)   Pokémon Shuffle (Nintendo Used Pay Day!) - Page 15 EmptySat 30 May 2015 - 9:54

That Azumarill stage was so unfair! My only complaint right now really, how did they expect me to get that cleared outside raw luck or using a gem on another five turns? On the bright side I also got lucky and caught it so I never have to play that stage again.

JayMoyles wrote:
Shaymin, you should be fine. The special stage 'Mon are typically attainable fairly early on. The EX Stages... not for some time, unfortunately. I didn't start picking those up until around Mega Gengar's stage.

Darn, seems like I've a long way to go then, I've only just got to the point where middle evolutions are showing up. Might try Shaymin soon then though, I got Chattot with a nice 60 attack so I might have a chance with luck.
Back to top Go down
oldschool
Bandana Waddle Dee
oldschool

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Shuffle (Nintendo Used Pay Day!)   Pokémon Shuffle (Nintendo Used Pay Day!) - Page 15 EmptySat 30 May 2015 - 13:19

Anyone catch a Victini?  The best you can get is 20% if it is beaten in one turn - which I know, as that happened on one of the five consoles and I caught it.  The others all failed, including 10,000 coins on 4 failed Great Balls on one of them.  I believe we get a chance at this once a week, although I could be wrong.  It is a starting strength 80, so it will be worth catching.

Last edited by oldschool on Sat 30 May 2015 - 14:42; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Shuffle (Nintendo Used Pay Day!)   Pokémon Shuffle (Nintendo Used Pay Day!) - Page 15 EmptySat 30 May 2015 - 13:20

Yeah caught it first go Applause
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Shuffle (Nintendo Used Pay Day!)   Pokémon Shuffle (Nintendo Used Pay Day!) - Page 15 EmptySat 30 May 2015 - 15:03

I got it first go, as well. There was cash in the bank for two Great Balls, but it went straight in. Weird!
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Shuffle (Nintendo Used Pay Day!)   Pokémon Shuffle (Nintendo Used Pay Day!) - Page 15 EmptySun 31 May 2015 - 20:38

I think I'm done with Shuffle, sadly. I've found it's become a bit of a chore firing it up over the past week, so I reckon that's a sign I should probably stop playing the game. I've got a lot of mileage out of the game though, so I'm pleased with my time spent with the game.
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Shuffle (Nintendo Used Pay Day!)   Pokémon Shuffle (Nintendo Used Pay Day!) - Page 15 EmptyMon 1 Jun 2015 - 10:20

I don't even know how you guys are getting these Great Balls, the gold the game gives out as rewards is so insufficient it barely gets me the exp ups and +5 turns I sometimes need, much less the 2500 gold needed for a great ball.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Shuffle (Nintendo Used Pay Day!)   Pokémon Shuffle (Nintendo Used Pay Day!) - Page 15 EmptyTue 2 Jun 2015 - 18:49

@Athrun: Meowth grinding is your 'friend'. If you carefully arrange the Coins as they appear, you can get up to 530 Coins by the end of the stage (amateurtip: going for 330 (i.e. 4 in a row) is far easier).

@Jay: I managed to play through that point. Embarrassed
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Shuffle (Nintendo Used Pay Day!)   Pokémon Shuffle (Nintendo Used Pay Day!) - Page 15 EmptyWed 3 Jun 2015 - 12:12

Oh, I did too! But I felt that ennui setting in again, so I figured that would be time to call it a day with Shuffle.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Shuffle (Nintendo Used Pay Day!)   Pokémon Shuffle (Nintendo Used Pay Day!) - Page 15 EmptyWed 3 Jun 2015 - 13:31

There's a second boredom point?! I'll admit to no longer having that burning urge to play it, mind you. I suppose I'm not sure what I'm trying to say. Embarrassed
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Shuffle (Nintendo Used Pay Day!)   Pokémon Shuffle (Nintendo Used Pay Day!) - Page 15 EmptyWed 3 Jun 2015 - 13:50

I'm only playing it once of a morning and night and that's it
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Shuffle (Nintendo Used Pay Day!)   Pokémon Shuffle (Nintendo Used Pay Day!) - Page 15 EmptyFri 5 Jun 2015 - 10:07

The Mega Venusaur challenge has been an odd(ish) one for me. It's taken me a (dug)trio of attempts to beat my first score - I added 730 to it, which has pushed me 750 places up the (heat)ran-(slow)king to 5429th.

Currently saving for another go(lem). And overusing a(norith) joke. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
oldschool
Bandana Waddle Dee
oldschool

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Shuffle (Nintendo Used Pay Day!)   Pokémon Shuffle (Nintendo Used Pay Day!) - Page 15 EmptyFri 5 Jun 2015 - 13:15

ZeroJones wrote:
The Mega Venusaur challenge has been an odd(ish) one for me. It's taken me a (dug)trio of attempts to beat my first score - I added 730 to it, which has pushed me 750 places up the (heat)ran-(slow)king to 5429th.

Currently saving for another go(lem). And overusing a(norith) joke. Rolling Eyes

My worst console score has me at about 6000, so similar to your score. I have recorded the score every day and it is on track to probably finish at about 8000. My plan is to check again the last morning before it finishes and if it is over 8000, I will probably do it again, just to make sure. I reckon you are probably safe, but it might be close.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Shuffle (Nintendo Used Pay Day!)   Pokémon Shuffle (Nintendo Used Pay Day!) - Page 15 EmptySat 6 Jun 2015 - 7:38

Current rank for the comp is 1534 Shocked
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Shuffle (Nintendo Used Pay Day!)   Pokémon Shuffle (Nintendo Used Pay Day!) - Page 15 EmptySat 6 Jun 2015 - 7:56

Blimey, well done! Applause
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Shuffle (Nintendo Used Pay Day!)   Pokémon Shuffle (Nintendo Used Pay Day!) - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokémon Shuffle (Nintendo Used Pay Day!)
Page 15 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next