We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)

Go down 
+21
OrangeRakoon
flora-chan
shanks
Treesmurf
Crumpy Andy
Athrun888
fronkhead
Vidofnir
beemoh
Kieron
JayMoyles
Buskalilly
Solve My Maze
masofdas
ZeroJones
The_Jaster
Jimbob
Admin
Darunia
Gwyn400
Balladeer
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 28 EmptySat 10 Jun 2017 - 23:01

NintenDUCK wrote:
I killed and ate him
Drunka's List of Enemies

• Nintenduck
  • The Patriarchy
  • KFC Gravy
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
NintenDUCK
Vote Thread
NintenDUCK

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 28 EmptySat 10 Jun 2017 - 23:13

Why is KFC gravy on the list? Is it really on par with ursacide?
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 28 EmptySat 10 Jun 2017 - 23:52

Spilling KFC gravy down my pants while my 3DS was in my pocket put it out of action for the best part of a year until I paid to get it fixed.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 28 EmptySat 10 Jun 2017 - 23:57

When did you go to Kilmarnock Football Club? Eh?
Back to top Go down
NintenDUCK
Vote Thread
NintenDUCK

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 28 EmptySun 11 Jun 2017 - 0:09

Drunkalilly wrote:
Spilling KFC gravy down my pants while my 3DS was in my pocket put it out of action for the best part of a year until I paid to get it fixed.
That's a heart wrenching tale, I'm going to boycott KFC from now on, which won't be difficult because I never go there.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 28 EmptySun 11 Jun 2017 - 1:45

I think the fault lies less with KFC and more with Drunka for being a clumsy bastard. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 28 EmptySun 11 Jun 2017 - 9:36

That's as maybe but it'd be much harder to boycott Drunka, if the man's in a boycotting kind of mood.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 28 EmptySun 11 Jun 2017 - 15:23

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 28 W---Geoff-Boycott2

Today in jokes that only Balla will get...
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 28 EmptySun 11 Jun 2017 - 16:36

Drunkalilly wrote:
NintenDUCK wrote:
I killed and ate him
Drunka's List of Enemies

• Nintenduck
  • The Patriarchy
  • KFC Gravy

Thought I'd be on it with my thoughts on BotW
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 28 EmptySun 11 Jun 2017 - 16:40

Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 28 EmptySun 11 Jun 2017 - 19:08

Balladeer wrote:
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 28 W---Geoff-Boycott2

Today in jokes that only Balla will get...

You underestimate me, sir! That be Geoffrey Boycott, the outspoken critic of pretty much all cricketers since himself. Bet he loves a bit of Breath Of The Wild. Tongue
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 28 EmptySun 11 Jun 2017 - 19:31

Clearly I do! Kudos to you sir. Smile And yes, I'm sure he's got plenty of criticisms of Link's sword technique to dole out, in thick Yorkshire dialect.
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 28 EmptySun 11 Jun 2017 - 22:19

I had this weird glitch that happened occasionally on my copy of Brian Lara Cricket which would ratchet up the pitch of Boycott's co-commentator to the point where he sounded like a demented chipmunk, to whom Boycott would occasionally complain about the game or compliment the batsman on not trying to hit the ball too hard.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 28 EmptyMon 12 Jun 2017 - 5:54

That's just the effect of sitting (virtually) next to the great man.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 28 EmptySun 25 Jun 2017 - 9:13

I bought the season pass yesterday, in preparation. I know you don't need to know that, but I couldn't bear Zelda being so far down the topic list.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 28 EmptySun 25 Jun 2017 - 9:35

Jimbob wrote:
I bought the season pass yesterday, in preparation. I know you don't need to know that, but I couldn't bear Zelda being so far down the topic list.

You're doing the lord's work, Jimbob. Don't ever apologise.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 28 EmptySun 25 Jun 2017 - 10:39

Drunkalilly wrote:
Jimbob wrote:

You're doing the lord's work, Jimbob. Don't ever apologise.

Thank you. Amen Brother Luke.

Oh and also the first DLC drops next weekend does it not? EXCITED.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 28 EmptySun 25 Jun 2017 - 11:17

Jimbob wrote:
Oh and also the first DLC drops next weekend does it not? EXCITED.
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 28 Source

Well,I need to get lots of ARMS played this week, as it'll be coming out the card slot when this drops . . .
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 28 EmptySun 25 Jun 2017 - 16:41

This has reminded me that I need to buy the season pass as well. HYPE! Dance I did want to go into the trials with max hearts but Id need to find at least 12 more shrines & I dont see that happening in the next 5 days.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 28 EmptySun 25 Jun 2017 - 19:33

Ooh, so it is! That'll be something to tuck into on my week off then!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 28 EmptyMon 26 Jun 2017 - 20:17

I have no interest in this iteration of the DLC, I'm just glad this thread has been lifted up again. Grin Until SMO appears, it must always be near the top of the forum.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 28 EmptyTue 27 Jun 2017 - 21:48

The_Jaster wrote:
This has reminded me that I need to buy the season pass as well. HYPE! Dance I did want to go into the trials with max hearts but Id need to find at least 12 more shrines & I dont see that happening in the next 5 days.

I now have the max amount of hearts. Grin Only 8 shrines left as well & hopefully I can find those a bit easier with this new hero's path feature.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 28 EmptySat 1 Jul 2017 - 9:15

The_Jaster wrote:
The_Jaster wrote:

I now have the max amount of hearts. Grin Only 8 shrines left as well & hopefully I can find those a bit easier with this new hero's path feature.

I thought the hero's path things would just look cool, trying to work out what was going on at certain points on the path; however it showed up that I'd managed to completely miss several sections of land. And now I've got
In case anyone really is still spoilery about the DLC:
I'm going to treat Zelda like I have Mario Kart / Puyo Puyo Tetris; if I've got a spare half an hour I'm going to comb sections of the map, and I think I'm going to try and get all of the Koroks.

I do agree with Balla in that this isn't quite as exciting as the second DLC will (hopefully) be, but it's still exciting to play Zelda again. I'd just got into Bloodborne properly as well! Never mind, Yharnham.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 28 EmptySat 1 Jul 2017 - 21:47

I LOVE IT
I've been tracking down cool bits and bobs of the treasure. Got the masks, which are both cool and may be useful. I will hopefully get all the sick gear, though I've not finished all the armour and weapons in the standalone game yet.

Watching my hero's journey play out was a surprisingly nostalgic trip down memory lane. I wasn't super nostalgic at the reminder that my first two deaths were from walking off the tower when things on the horizon distracted me.

I'm excited about the trial of the sword but I'll get to that in due time. For now I'm just loving being in that world again; particularly satisfying when I was stuck on a stationary train for two hours today.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 28 EmptySat 1 Jul 2017 - 22:44

Drunkalilly wrote:
I was stuck on a stationary train for two hours today.

I've had that displeasure in the past. Glad you were able to profit from the time and hope your arrival wasn't too badly affected.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)
Page 28 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33  Next