We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)

Go down 
+18
OrangeRakoon
fronkhead
NintenDUCK
Axis1500
flora-chan
The_Jaster
Athrun888
ZeroJones
Jimbob
Admin
The Cappuccino Kid
Buskalilly
shanks
masofdas
oldschool
Crumpy Andy
JayMoyles
Balladeer
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 22 EmptySat 18 Jun 2016 - 10:48

It's a odd one as like you say we don't know what the concept is and it could be the fabled hybrid which yeah the specs don't matter as much as you know it's going to be less powerful due to being having to be taken around with ya.

If the NX is just a black box which plays games, which I doubt as it's Nintendo but let's say it is that's when I would worry, I do think either case unless they have a mad concept that appeals to a broad audience which a hybrid might do as look as those 3DS Salezzz numbers. The people buying a NX will be Nintendo fans, and I said it on Pod of War when we talked Zelda and the guy in the video, I'm a bit burnt on Nintendo especially from a home console stand point and I don't know after the NX if it's just a Wii U 2.0 and has a concept which isn't really utilized, lack of top quality games that I would get the next system after the NX.

It very well could be Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 22 EmptySat 18 Jun 2016 - 11:46

What does worry me is detailed in the last half of this Nintendo Life piece. Namely, UbiSoft came out and said "Just Dance '17 coming to NX!"... but didn't announce that any of their other games are. And neither did anyone else.

I don't particularly care about UbiSoft's output, BG&E and the odd Rayman game aside; but I don't want yet another Nintendo console that lags behind in the third-party stakes. If the NX is comparably beefy with the BBoPs, and the architecture is third-party-games compatible, surely they should be getting ports of most of the multiplats?
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 22 EmptySat 18 Jun 2016 - 11:56

But will it be that's the question, in till we see the NX we don't know but the Just Dance 2017 thing is interesting as it was said it's coming to all motion control based consoles, which means the NX has motion controls of some sort or works with the smartphone app thing that the PS4ONE use along with the camera options.

That does make me worry that were still using Wiimotes for some things and could mean the NX is backwards compatible but why could will be using something that will have came out 10 years, 3 months, 23 days ago if the NX comes out March 31st.

The other problem with 3rd Party Balla is, they don't really sale and will someone that buys a NX if they already have a Xbox One, PS4, PC stop buying third party on those and start buying them on NX instead. It's a catch 22 situation as the NX will need 3rd party to expand the library and Nintendo can go come here we've got COD, FIFA etc you like along with Zelda & Mario but we need to buy them for them to come.

I don't want to seem to be a negative nancy but take a different view on it, which may stir up some conversation on the NX.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 22 EmptySat 18 Jun 2016 - 15:05

This is a bit more encouraging. Moffit's a fair way off Kimishima, of course ("Nintendo of America's executive vice-president of sales"), and this is definitely talking rather than walking; but he is saying all the right things, especially where third parties are concerned.

I hope, somewhat against hope it must be said, that he's echoing the decision makers rather than what he knows the gaming public want to hear.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 22 EmptySat 18 Jun 2016 - 22:14

It sounds very PR, also interesting what he says about the Wii U as Kimishima etc have been saying the Wii U and NX will sit side by side but Moffit basically is saying NX is replacing the Wii U like we all know.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 22 EmptyMon 20 Jun 2016 - 17:09

The biggest gaming site in France, have reported on the NX. I can't read French but from what I'm hearing it says the NX should have come out this year but a few factors has caused a delay to 2017. We've heard that before about VR being added from a Chinese . source and that pushed the system into 2017. Also from this site the NX will be shown maybe at TGS in September.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 22 EmptyMon 20 Jun 2016 - 18:30

'Fortunately', one of the admin team can read French and there's some serious stuff in here.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 22 EmptyMon 20 Jun 2016 - 18:38

SILLY SEASON!

Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 22 626202dc27755e3dabc7badb91f259e63c6a6653b09004038e2ae68f6cb8690e

NLife covered the points in Blighty-speak.  It's things like mentioning Android that make me think this is more ridiculous-ness; and while Neo-power would be great, do we even know how powerful the Neo is yet?  Also Reggie said something at E3 about how specs aren't important, so, yeah.  

SILLY SEASON!!!!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 22 EmptyMon 20 Jun 2016 - 18:42

The Android rumor has been going around since before the NX was even called the NX. I think some of it might be fairly on point and some of it totally off.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 22 EmptyMon 20 Jun 2016 - 18:46

It sounds like a Best Of all the rumours. I wouldn't mind being able to plug in controllers again, though. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 22 EmptyMon 20 Jun 2016 - 20:54

Balladeer wrote:
SILLY SEASON!

Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 22 626202dc27755e3dabc7badb91f259e63c6a6653b09004038e2ae68f6cb8690e

NLife covered the points in Blighty-speak.  It's things like mentioning Android that make me think this is more ridiculous-ness; and while Neo-power would be great, do we even know how powerful the Neo is yet?  Also Reggie said something at E3 about how specs aren't important, so, yeah.  

SILLY SEASON!!!!

*SILLY SEASON 2

-----

Also I really don't think Nintendo would delay a system just to add a new feature like VR or anything else for example & as Balla mentioned Reggie stressed content over specs so if anything that's the reason for the 2017 launch.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 22 EmptySun 26 Jun 2016 - 11:34

I've guess you all seen the patent for Zelda: BotW which has disc and cartridge listed, a Gaf user has sone some research and looked at like every Wii U game and the only ones that have cartridge listed our ones also on 3DS.

I don't know if this tells us anything but if you read a few posts back Zero (I think), posted about a cartridge rumor for the NX also this ties in to the system being a hybrid or the OS route.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 22 EmptyTue 26 Jul 2016 - 16:21

I guess some of you have seen this going around and I have heard this is rather correct

If it is true, what's everyone thinking?

Last edited by ZeroJones on Tue 26 Jul 2016 - 17:13; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : closed a tag)
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 22 EmptyTue 26 Jul 2016 - 17:20

Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 22 Giphy
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 22 EmptyTue 26 Jul 2016 - 20:38

NX Rumour Chat:

Last edited by JayMoyles on Tue 26 Jul 2016 - 20:52; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 22 EmptyTue 26 Jul 2016 - 20:43

The first Wii U Dev units were less powerful than the retail SKU, so it might come close to Xbox One but as a friend of GNamer called Chris said don't look at it as a weak console but a powerful handheld.

Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 22 EmptyTue 26 Jul 2016 - 20:52

NX Rumour Chat:

By the by, I think tagging spoilers should be in action for any chat about the NX rumour mill. I know some folks want to avoid hearing anything, so I think spoiler boxes should be at the ready!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 22 EmptyTue 26 Jul 2016 - 21:07

NX Rumour Chat:
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 22 EmptyTue 26 Jul 2016 - 21:16

Sure thing Jay and I was talking about Scullion as the Chris which is a friend of GNamer.

I think, the GNamercast could be interesting as I'll have to have my mouth closed, if we talk NX rumors.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 22 EmptyTue 26 Jul 2016 - 21:41

These are just rumours, and I've found it so hard to believe anything. That said:

If true:
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 22 EmptyTue 26 Jul 2016 - 22:12

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
NintenDUCK
Vote Thread
NintenDUCK

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 22 EmptyTue 26 Jul 2016 - 23:44

NX rumour chat:
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 22 EmptyWed 27 Jul 2016 - 8:23

NintenDUCK wrote:
NX rumour chat:

DF on everything about the NX talking power etc
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 22 EmptyWed 27 Jul 2016 - 9:32

masofdas wrote:
Why that gif Balla, what don't you like about it?

Pretty much what Ducky said:
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 22 EmptyWed 27 Jul 2016 - 9:48

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)   Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft) - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nintendo NX -> Nintendo Switch (Switchcraft)
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next