We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Weekly retro game discussion/group playthrough?

Go down 
+7
ZeroJones
Darunia
Admin
Balladeer
beemoh
The_Jaster
JayMoyles
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

Weekly retro game discussion/group playthrough? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly retro game discussion/group playthrough?   Weekly retro game discussion/group playthrough? - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 Jan 2013 - 0:33

Well I consider it 2 gens ago now so yeah I'd say it's Retro, would be a shame to see Gamecube games miss out simply because there were so many brilliant ones.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Weekly retro game discussion/group playthrough?   Weekly retro game discussion/group playthrough? - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 Jan 2013 - 0:45

Yeah, fair enough. Smile Reckon we'll stick to a game you can get on the Virtual Console this week so we can keep it accessible for the first week.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Weekly retro game discussion/group playthrough?   Weekly retro game discussion/group playthrough? - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 Jan 2013 - 1:04

JayMoyles wrote:

Phillips: I'm in agreement with you there. Course, it'll be down to a poll each week anyway, so it'll be down to the forum as a whole to pick, not merely one person. Quick question, what do you mean by "Trail Campaign"?

Before it's official launch on Wii U, Nintendo are offering selected Virtual Console games at just 30p as part of a Trial Campaign.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/01/talking_point_the_wii_u_virtual_console_trial_campaigns_advertising_role
Back to top Go down
Dusty Knackers
Bandana Waddle Dee
Dusty Knackers

PostSubject: Re: Weekly retro game discussion/group playthrough?   Weekly retro game discussion/group playthrough? - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 Jan 2013 - 1:56

Was going to suggest something like this myself (that's what they all say...), a kind of gaming book club. Try my best to join in where possible.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Weekly retro game discussion/group playthrough?   Weekly retro game discussion/group playthrough? - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 Jan 2013 - 9:43

i wouldnt do ps2, xbox or cube as there last gen to me not retro. agree with phillps about doing games from a childhood like i said i would pro sega mega drive and playstation one and want to play things like sonic, streets of rage, golden axe, crash bandiccot, tekken 3
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Weekly retro game discussion/group playthrough?   Weekly retro game discussion/group playthrough? - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 Jan 2013 - 13:06

Cool. I think I've got a general idea of what to put in the poll then. I'll include whatever the cheap Virtual Console game is for the month in that month's polls, as well as some suggestions week-on-week. I'll make the poll thread just now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Weekly retro game discussion/group playthrough?   Weekly retro game discussion/group playthrough? - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Jan 2014 - 11:50

I think this is the best place to put as we don't seem to have general retro section (that might be my fault trying to divide the gen's up), so this to be good enough as any.

So who's bidding then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weekly retro game discussion/group playthrough?   Weekly retro game discussion/group playthrough? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Weekly retro game discussion/group playthrough?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2