We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward

Go down 
+5
fronkhead
Admin
beemoh
Silver light
Crumpy Andy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Axis1500
Vote Thread
Axis1500

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward   Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Feb 2014 - 0:52

beemoh wrote:
So- and lip service to Axis for some well-timed retweeting- it looks like we're a long, long way away from the third game.

Yep, this sucks. It looks like he's considering kickstarter.
Back to top Go down
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

PostSubject: Re: Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward   Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Feb 2014 - 22:08

I was very disappointed to hear the news about that. I also hadn't realised that the game (well, both Zero Escape games) sold far, far better in the west compared to Japan.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward   Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward - Page 2 EmptyTue 7 Jul 2015 - 12:07

I'm surprised not to see Fronk bring this thread back seeing number 3 has just been announced of Zero Escape.

I'm still yet to play either game but from Danganronpa I do like the genre.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward   Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward - Page 2 EmptyTue 7 Jul 2015 - 13:12

Very happy about this, especially after the cliffhanger VLR. Bring it on!
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward   Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward - Page 2 EmptySat 30 Jul 2016 - 8:16

2 years after the 3rd game being a long way off, we have the third game! Anyone going to jump in on the series now all 3 games are out? I strongly recommend it to anyone who likes Pheonix Wright type games, I've been enjoying the puzzles more in this one, though I couldn't recommend it to anyone who hasn't at least played one of the other 2.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward   Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward - Page 2 EmptyMon 1 Aug 2016 - 18:49

I read a screenshot LP of 999 ages ago - I've forgotten what happens - but this series has always interested me. I've got the issue of having a stupidly large backlog to work through. Aww!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward   Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2