We've tried beers, they taste like beers.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

THE MARIO HAS COME BACK TO MACCY D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Buskalilly
Galactic Nova
Buskalilly

THE MARIO HAS COME BACK TO MACCY D Empty
PostSubject: THE MARIO HAS COME BACK TO MACCY D   THE MARIO HAS COME BACK TO MACCY D EmptyMon 17 Aug 2015 - 15:58

Well, there goes my waistline and all my money. It was actually just the classic Drunkalilly luck that lead to me discovering this; stayed up late playing Splatoon and Bartman with Muss, then realised every possible place from which we could get a takeaway had shut and we had no choice but to visit the 24-hour McDonalds. I had no idea, but Mario Happy Meal toys had started two days earlier. I picked up the hat, and will hopefully complete the set like last time.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

THE MARIO HAS COME BACK TO MACCY D Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE MARIO HAS COME BACK TO MACCY D   THE MARIO HAS COME BACK TO MACCY D EmptySat 22 Aug 2015 - 14:40

I've only got the Yoshi toy so far, it's actaully a really well made pull back toy, I found one in work the other day and spent the last half hour of my shift seeing how far it could go, 2-3 metres at least.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured

THE MARIO HAS COME BACK TO MACCY D
Page 1 of 1