Nintendo in encouraging Emio-lation shocker

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trick or Treat! The new Assassin's Creed? Bleh, keep it. Give me the rest of October's releases!

Go down 
+10
Muss
Athrun888
Dead Lemon
JayMoyles
The_Jaster
Balladeer
ZeroJones
Crumpy Andy
Jimbob
masofdas
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

Trick or Treat! The new Assassin's Creed? Bleh, keep it. Give me the rest of October's releases! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treat! The new Assassin's Creed? Bleh, keep it. Give me the rest of October's releases!   Trick or Treat! The new Assassin's Creed? Bleh, keep it. Give me the rest of October's releases! - Page 3 EmptyThu 24 Sep 2015 - 15:12

Balladeer wrote:

For a game that "thrives" on characters, it was dreadfully hit and miss in them.  Groose and Ghirahim hits, Zelda (to use a Mas-ism) muh, Impa and Fi sore misses.  As for the end boss and his previous forms...  Nah.

U wot m8?
Lay off my bae.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

Trick or Treat! The new Assassin's Creed? Bleh, keep it. Give me the rest of October's releases! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treat! The new Assassin's Creed? Bleh, keep it. Give me the rest of October's releases!   Trick or Treat! The new Assassin's Creed? Bleh, keep it. Give me the rest of October's releases! - Page 3 EmptyThu 24 Sep 2015 - 19:31

Balladeer wrote:
Zero, both Athrun and I counter-claimed Mas' suggestion.  So the debate as to whether it's only me who "dislikes" SS (a gross exaggeration in itself) is definitely over. Thumbs Up!

In till now you were the only one that seemed to dislike it that the majority of the forum likes it and looks like it's going into the Wii classics's selection.

How Zero was putting it with a great debate on SS that it was 50/50 split.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treat! The new Assassin's Creed? Bleh, keep it. Give me the rest of October's releases!   Trick or Treat! The new Assassin's Creed? Bleh, keep it. Give me the rest of October's releases! - Page 3 EmptyFri 25 Sep 2015 - 2:21

It'll most likely just be the 2 big 3DS games Zelda and Animal Crossing, I'm tempted by WWE 2K16 but that's going to be down to reviews and I wouldn't mind getting the disc version of Shovel Knight as I've yet to download.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treat! The new Assassin's Creed? Bleh, keep it. Give me the rest of October's releases!   Trick or Treat! The new Assassin's Creed? Bleh, keep it. Give me the rest of October's releases! - Page 3 EmptyFri 25 Sep 2015 - 14:26

The disc version of Shovel Knight is must, which is essentially a GoTY edition with all the recently added content.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treat! The new Assassin's Creed? Bleh, keep it. Give me the rest of October's releases!   Trick or Treat! The new Assassin's Creed? Bleh, keep it. Give me the rest of October's releases! - Page 3 EmptySat 26 Sep 2015 - 14:26

Balladeer wrote:
I know that Jimbob doesn't like the motion controls in SS.
Tru dat. Although I did think Ghirahim was a great boss. I just wish I didn't have the game misinterpret what you were trying to do to defeat him.

Sorry, back on topic. Jaster is right; if you haven't got Shovel Knight, GET SHOVEL KNIGHT. Ignore the retro look if you're fed up with throwbacks; it's a modern 2D platformer.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treat! The new Assassin's Creed? Bleh, keep it. Give me the rest of October's releases!   Trick or Treat! The new Assassin's Creed? Bleh, keep it. Give me the rest of October's releases! - Page 3 EmptyMon 28 Sep 2015 - 9:40

Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance has been delayed to the 16th or now known as Japan day, it makes even less likely I will pick the game up as Tales & DQ:H are that day as well but due to the delay Transformers might get a look in now if reviews are favorable.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treat! The new Assassin's Creed? Bleh, keep it. Give me the rest of October's releases!   Trick or Treat! The new Assassin's Creed? Bleh, keep it. Give me the rest of October's releases! - Page 3 EmptySun 11 Oct 2015 - 16:51

I get paid Friday Bounce and I thought it could be expensive sort of month coming up between then and next pay packet on the 12th Nov, and just looking at games coming in November it's not great compared to normal years.

I think most have moved away from Fallout 4 and that explains the very busy for December, December this year.

As I'm buying one game from the first 12 days of November that's it, with the second half the month having more games I want, but not sure what sort of rush I am to get a game that's basically a board game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treat! The new Assassin's Creed? Bleh, keep it. Give me the rest of October's releases!   Trick or Treat! The new Assassin's Creed? Bleh, keep it. Give me the rest of October's releases! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trick or Treat! The new Assassin's Creed? Bleh, keep it. Give me the rest of October's releases!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3