We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Come and Get Your New Game Releases at Junes

Go down 
+11
JayMoyles
gjones
The_Jaster
Buskalilly
Balladeer
shanks
Athrun888
ZeroJones
Jimbob
The Cappuccino Kid
masofdas
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

Come and Get Your New Game Releases at Junes   Empty
PostSubject: Come and Get Your New Game Releases at Junes    Come and Get Your New Game Releases at Junes   EmptySun 22 May 2016 - 10:00

All the games of June 2016

3rd
Anima: Gate of Memories PS4
One Piece: Burning Blood PS4, ONE, VITA
Prison Architect PS4, ONE

7th
The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 WiiU
Super Dungeon Bros PS4, ONE, PC

9th
Mirror's Edge Catalyst PS4, ONE, PC

10th
Amiibo Kirby Range: Kirby, King Dedede, Meta Knight, Waddle Dee
Atelier Sophie: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Book PS4
Guilty Gear Xrd -REVELATOR PS4, PS3
Kirby: Planet Robobot 3DS
Professional Farmer 2017 PS4, ONE, WiiU, PS3, PC
Sherlock Holmes The Devils Daughter PS4, ONE, PC

17th
Dino Dini's Kick Off Revival PS4
Forestry 2017 - The Simulation PS4, ONE, PC
Grand Kingdom PS4, VITA
Mike The Knight and The Great Gallop 3DS
MotoGP16: Valentino Rossi PS4, ONE, PC
Tour De France 2016 PS4, ONE
Mount & Blade: Warband PS4, ONE

21st
Mighty No 9 PS4, ONE, WiiU, PC

24th
Nintendo Selects 3DS: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, LEGO City Undercover: The Chase Begins, Mario & Luigi: Dream Team Bros., Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Nintendo Presents: New Style Boutique
Deadlight: Directors Cut PS4, ONE
Heart and Slash PS4
Mario and Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games WiiU
Minecraft Favorites Pack ONE
No Man's Sky PS4, PC
Odin Sphere Leifthrasir PS4, PS3, VITA
OlliOlli: Epic Combo Edition PS4
Pineview Drive PS4, ONE, WiiU
Rocket League PS4, ONE
Super Meatboy PS4
Terraria WiiU
Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE WiiU

28th
LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens PS4, ONE, WiiU, PS3, 360, VITA, 3DS, PC
The Technomancer PS4, ONE
Zero Time Dilemma 3DS, VITA

My thoughts:
Mirror's Edge Catalyst really kicks off the month but I wasn't a fan of the first and I don't think this one will make me feel any different but it is nice to see EA doing these sort of games and I hope it finds a home that we get more stuff like that from EA and not just FIFA, Madden etc  

One day later we get a new amiibo range to go alongside a new Kirby for the 3DS, I do like Kirby but I'm in no rush to play one anytime soon. Atelier Sophie has my interest as I've heard good things about the Atelier series from some of you and this is the first to come to the PS4 but it's another RPG which I have a few of and some coming out soon that I know more about.

Guilty Gear Xrd will be a decent 2D fighter with a lot of content but I doubt any of you are getting and if I get another fighter this year it be either Tekken 7 or KOFXIV, series that's I've been playing for years.

A odd one is Sherlock Holmes also on that day as the last one had some real positive reviews and talk online about it, I've been meaning to pick it up a few times on PSN sales but just haven't due to many games.

The 17th hasn't really got anything of much interest the Grand Kingdom BETA was good but with VC Remastered and Fates both out and both far better in that genre, I don't see the need for GK unless you love the genre.

Then we come to Mighty No 9 which is meant to be coming out, does anyone actually care now about it? I'm guessing the next bunch a few will be shown at E3 again, looking at you No Man's Sky which I will be getting. I can see NMS going either way it's ether going to be utterly boring after the first hour or it's going to be utterly amazing.

A few other decent games that day like Deadlight which was a XBLA game now comes to the current gen and worth playing if you haven't. Odin Sphere Leifthrasir is on my radar as this late classic PS2 game got rave reviews back in the day and some still hold in high regard, that I do definitely want to play.  

Wii U gets two exclusives M&SRIO might be good and it has football & rugby but the sports games on the U have not been great. Then we come to a game I've got preordered already TMS#FE which is the RPG I'd sooner get and play then Atelier Sophie.

We end the month with LEGO Star Wars which will be good but just to much LEGO in recent years and Zero Time Dilemma has come out of no where, I've still not played 999 or VLR but I think I would like ZTD though.

So for me it's No Man's Sky & TMS#FE as the buys with a few maybes but what about you guys?

Last edited by masofdas on Sun 22 May 2016 - 10:13; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Come and Get Your New Game Releases at Junes    Come and Get Your New Game Releases at Junes   EmptySun 22 May 2016 - 10:05

Eight new Wii U games for June 2016, it seems. Has there been a month since launch where there's been more new Wii U games? Maybe one or two months over the last three-and-a-half years, but it can't be that many more. I don't think last November or last December had that many.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Come and Get Your New Game Releases at Junes    Come and Get Your New Game Releases at Junes   EmptySun 22 May 2016 - 10:13

That is a very good point! Alright most of them aren't exclusives but, maybe, actually that's a positive.

I was thinking "thank goodness there's nothing I want to buy this month; it's going to be OK, backlog!", but then I kind of want Lego Star Wars, and maybe even M&S@t2016OoOoO - I want to see Sega's take on rugby 7s!
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Come and Get Your New Game Releases at Junes    Come and Get Your New Game Releases at Junes   EmptySun 22 May 2016 - 10:21

I wouldn't get to excited though as Unwritten Tales 2 has been on the list for about the last 6 months and the date keeps moving, the game is coming as it was announced by the developer that there bringing to the Wii U soon but nope nothing since then.

Same with likes of Professional Farmer 2017, will that move and will it come out as 2016 apparently did but you try finding it. I think you can bank on at least 4 of those 8 coming out the day there meant to but the rest so-so also this month takes the Wii U if everything comes out and the likes of Professional Farmer 2016 did come out, over 150 retail games in 3 1/2 years.

November 2015 had 10 games come out for the Wii U at retail.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Come and Get Your New Game Releases at Junes    Come and Get Your New Game Releases at Junes   EmptySun 22 May 2016 - 10:39

Games are games are games, though. There are some Wii U titles on that list that I've never heard of, which is a brilliant surprise.

Anyway, the only current definites are Planet Robobobobobot and Mighty No. 9, though I won't be getting the latter at retail (Gold MyNintendo Points, here we come! Grin ). I might invest in the Rio game (Jo has fond memories of one of the Wii Olympics games) and the LEGO Star Wars at some point - it depends how many trade-ins I can round up. Thought: a First Time Playing of the Meetup In Summer Time gang might be a right laugh.
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Come and Get Your New Game Releases at Junes    Come and Get Your New Game Releases at Junes   EmptySun 22 May 2016 - 10:53

Nothing this month. Although I think they're releasing the third and final route of Fates this month digitally, so if I get anything it'll be that.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Come and Get Your New Game Releases at Junes    Come and Get Your New Game Releases at Junes   EmptySun 22 May 2016 - 10:57

Maybe One Piece burning blood and Lego Star Wars
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Come and Get Your New Game Releases at Junes    Come and Get Your New Game Releases at Junes   EmptySun 22 May 2016 - 11:03

Robobot for me, nothing else. Mechakirby to light up the month.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Come and Get Your New Game Releases at Junes    Come and Get Your New Game Releases at Junes   EmptySun 22 May 2016 - 12:27

I'm definitely gonna be all over Kirby. I might pick up Lego Star Wars eventually, but probably not until I have a weekend to play it with my brother.

I'll believe Mighty No 9 is coming out when I see it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Come and Get Your New Game Releases at Junes    Come and Get Your New Game Releases at Junes   EmptySun 22 May 2016 - 17:44

It's Dino Dini's Kick off revival for me & perhaps Kirby, I'm also intrigued by the wii U version of Terraria but since I have owned that game on 3 different systems I can't really justify it.
Back to top Go down
gjones
Disciple of Scullion
gjones

PostSubject: Re: Come and Get Your New Game Releases at Junes    Come and Get Your New Game Releases at Junes   EmptySun 22 May 2016 - 20:39

Probably pick up Ocarina of Time in the Selects range as I've got near the end on both N64 and Wii Virtual Console, and playing on a portable will probably be my best chance at finally finishing it. Spent half of that game in the pause menu changing boots/outfits.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Come and Get Your New Game Releases at Junes    Come and Get Your New Game Releases at Junes   EmptySun 22 May 2016 - 22:40

I'll get No Man's Sky if it lives up to the hype. I've a sneaking suspicion it won't, and I've more than a sneaking suspicion that Mighty No. 9 will be pretty crap. Kirby might see a look, though!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Come and Get Your New Game Releases at Junes    Come and Get Your New Game Releases at Junes   EmptySun 22 May 2016 - 23:21

A few games I want but wouldn't buy day 1: ME, Odin's Sphere and Lego Star Wars, I'm not sold on NMS and my gf will pick up Atelier and ZTD so I'm really not excited for June..
Back to top Go down
OrangeRakoon
Disciple of Greener
OrangeRakoon

PostSubject: Re: Come and Get Your New Game Releases at Junes    Come and Get Your New Game Releases at Junes   EmptyMon 23 May 2016 - 10:46

Mount and Blade on PS4 wait what??

For anyone who has no played Warband, it is the world's greatest time devourer and I can't recommend it enough. Now it need to look up if they've made any changes for it on console...

Definitely getting No Man's Sky. Mirror's Edge I am interested in but I am iffy about it - will wait to see the reviews.
Back to top Go down
http://www.orkn.uk
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Come and Get Your New Game Releases at Junes    Come and Get Your New Game Releases at Junes   EmptyMon 23 May 2016 - 21:30

Warband is cracking, but I sunk the majority of my hours into that game's Game of Thrones mod, which likely won't transfer to consoles.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Come and Get Your New Game Releases at Junes    Come and Get Your New Game Releases at Junes   EmptyTue 24 May 2016 - 0:00

The ones that stick out to me are Kirby and No Man's Sky although neither have yet to impress me so I'll wait for reviews on those. Lego Star Wars has me quite tempted as I'm still on the Force Awakens hype but I'll probably be able to wait for that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
OrangeRakoon
Disciple of Greener
OrangeRakoon

PostSubject: Re: Come and Get Your New Game Releases at Junes    Come and Get Your New Game Releases at Junes   EmptyTue 24 May 2016 - 14:22

Oh yeah Lego Star Wars is a definite want
Back to top Go down
http://www.orkn.uk
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Come and Get Your New Game Releases at Junes    Come and Get Your New Game Releases at Junes   EmptyTue 24 May 2016 - 17:38

Update

Umbrella Corps is planned for June 21st but I've got no idea if it's coming to retail, download or even free 2 play but due to the name I would think it's a retail game which I hope bombs.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Come and Get Your New Game Releases at Junes    Come and Get Your New Game Releases at Junes   EmptyTue 24 May 2016 - 18:33

masofdas wrote:
Update

Umbrella Corps is planned for June 21st but I've got no idea if it's coming to retail, download or even free 2 play but due to the name I would think it's a retail game which I hope bombs.

It's a downloadable game & have you seen it? It looks like the worst thing ever, the idea seems like a great one but it looks like it's not been executed well at all.

Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Come and Get Your New Game Releases at Junes    Come and Get Your New Game Releases at Junes   EmptyTue 24 May 2016 - 19:15

I saw it during Sony's TGS last year and that was enough for me, hopefully if it does look awful and it will bomb then Capcom will stop with these crap Resident Evil games.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Come and Get Your New Game Releases at Junes    Come and Get Your New Game Releases at Junes   EmptyTue 24 May 2016 - 19:24

I think it looks alright, albeit I can't see myself picking it up without people to play with.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Come and Get Your New Game Releases at Junes    Come and Get Your New Game Releases at Junes   EmptyTue 24 May 2016 - 19:29

You like the crap resident evil games, though.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Come and Get Your New Game Releases at Junes    Come and Get Your New Game Releases at Junes   EmptyTue 24 May 2016 - 19:31

Resi 4 - famously crap game Laughing
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Come and Get Your New Game Releases at Junes    Come and Get Your New Game Releases at Junes   EmptyTue 24 May 2016 - 19:36

That's a great game but also ruined the series at the same time.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Come and Get Your New Game Releases at Junes    Come and Get Your New Game Releases at Junes   EmptyTue 24 May 2016 - 22:48

masofdas wrote:
That's a great game but also ruined the series at the same time.

No, the main creator leaving Capcom done that.

Andy wrote:
I think it looks alright, albeit I can't see myself picking it up without people to play with.

One of the trailers does make it look really swish but when you see actual gameplay of a real match not every player will be able to pull off the cool looking things you see in the trailer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come and Get Your New Game Releases at Junes    Come and Get Your New Game Releases at Junes   Empty

Back to top Go down

Come and Get Your New Game Releases at Junes
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next