Nintendo in encouraging Emio-lation shocker

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wha'daya So Mad About?

Go down 
+9
The_Jaster
masofdas
Jimbob
Balladeer
JayMoyles
ZeroJones
Buskalilly
Crumpy Andy
Muss
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

Wha'daya So Mad About? - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wha'daya So Mad About?   Wha'daya So Mad About? - Page 14 EmptySun 20 Aug 2017 - 9:43

I will

NotMyFinalForm wrote:

If you're expecting good gameplay then just avoid this game. This is just another highly pretentious and cinematic walking simulator with brainead puzzles and combat being overrated by hipsters.

Angus wrote:

If you want to feel artsy like a post modern hipster douchebag then this one is for you. Hope this non-game can be kept up by GAME DEV fanboys and people who don't play video games but want to push their ideals into them

beakerboy666 wrote:

Seems like video game standards have gone down. The only positive thing I can say about this game is that it has pretty graphics. The story? Nonsensical and cringe. The combat? brain-dead easy and definitely not fun or deep. The puzzles? Confusing, out of place, and uninspiring.

But it doesn't stop there. Their main character was purposely made to be incredibly ugly, like it's extremely hard to not look away when you see her face, it's disgustingly ugly and it's just like with Mass Effect Andromeda, apparently it is politically correct now to make your characters butt-ugly. She doesn't even look like a female, at all. Also, I'm training to be a psychologist, and I can safely say the game's interpretation of mental illness is naive at BEST. A person with psychosis would not die as a result of their hallucinations like MAIN CHARACTERS NAME SPELT WRONG does frequently. Their would be no plague crawling up their arm. You can't try to mimic a real life mental illness and make it fit along with your fantasy mythology, it just doesn't work. You will regret buying this game. You would probably even regret pirating it too.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Wha'daya So Mad About?   Wha'daya So Mad About? - Page 14 EmptySun 20 Aug 2017 - 11:16

Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Wha'daya So Mad About?   Wha'daya So Mad About? - Page 14 EmptySun 20 Aug 2017 - 11:22

Bingo, was trying to find Jim Sterling's 1/10 review but he's replaced it with a 7/10.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Wha'daya So Mad About?   Wha'daya So Mad About? - Page 14 EmptySun 20 Aug 2017 - 11:25

Quote :
This game is one of the worst SERIES games, it's not even a good game. The MECHANIC sections are SO boring. LOCATION may seem massive, but it's actually empty.

Quote :
This is a long tiresome game. Music terrible, Control terrible. It makes me sad to be an elf.

Quote :
Dont buy this game, if you are older than 10. Graphics=2, Controls=2, Story=3, Sound= What sound?, No voice acting, incredibly boring boss fights. (No idea, how this game managed to create all that hype, guess PUBLISHER is investing a lot in getting favorable reviews instead of investing in hardware and games)

Quote :
As a massive fan, i can only express my most severe disappointment... it takes shapeshifting from PREVIOUS GAME and adds that to EARLIER GAME... that's this game. but EARLIER GAME was new and amazing, a believable massive world with gorgeous graphics and gameplay. THIS GAME is, in the year 2006, none of those things. it's physically painful for me to watch my most beloved franchises go down the drain... and look at the critic reviews. 95/100? did nobody notice that the only new thing is the light gun control? Why nintendo, why. why couldn't the wii be more than an overclocked gamecube with a new controller and a higher price tag? look at assassins creed, a game that actually looks like a incredible new genre all it's own. why can't SERIES break any new ground? because it's on the wii

Last edited by Drunkalilly on Sun 17 Dec 2017 - 13:04; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Wha'daya So Mad About?   Wha'daya So Mad About? - Page 14 EmptySun 17 Dec 2017 - 12:36

We getting your pick Drunka?
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Wha'daya So Mad About?   Wha'daya So Mad About? - Page 14 EmptySun 17 Dec 2017 - 13:04

What are you on about, did it ages ago.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Wha'daya So Mad About?   Wha'daya So Mad About? - Page 14 EmptySun 17 Dec 2017 - 13:37

I see what you did boyo, is it Twilight Princess?
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Wha'daya So Mad About?   Wha'daya So Mad About? - Page 14 EmptySun 17 Dec 2017 - 14:36

correctomundo.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Wha'daya So Mad About?   Wha'daya So Mad About? - Page 14 EmptySun 17 Dec 2017 - 14:52

Discokingz wrote:

This ??? has a story that opens with a serious development and has allies and enemies throughout the series gathering. In addition to the hearty high-speed actions on both 3D stages where you go deep and 2D side-scrolling stages, this game has an exclusive fun factor with usage of weapons and a playthrough where you can switch between up to 3 characters. You can create an Avatar as the player’s personification, and it’s also nice that they can be freely customized.

Kanighto wrote:

??? is a fantastic game, but not what a lot of people would expect it to turn out into.
A lot of focus was put into developing a story that turns characters like ??? into a real menace and the narrative was given much more of a better treatment and it certainly makes ??? seem well structured narrative wise. Not something I'm expecting to see from a ??? game these days, but all the while, a very solid re-enforcement to pay respect to. ??? does deserve to be praised whenever they do succeed in any department, more so since they could had easily just went the cheesy-dialog style last presented to us on ???.

guilher wrote:

Best ??? in Years, of course he wave some problems but not so BIIIGG! The Story is Good! The Levels can be short but for me is not bad, the content itself is great, the avatar costumization is great too!
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Wha'daya So Mad About?   Wha'daya So Mad About? - Page 14 EmptyThu 21 Dec 2017 - 21:00

Sonic Forces?
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Wha'daya So Mad About?   Wha'daya So Mad About? - Page 14 EmptyThu 21 Dec 2017 - 23:03

Bingo
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Wha'daya So Mad About?   Wha'daya So Mad About? - Page 14 EmptyThu 21 Dec 2017 - 23:17

Cool. Let's go.

Eats shitty apple pie and likes it wrote:
This game's plot and gameplay are briliant, However :

It has that typical "Obsidion/Bestheda/[developer]" problem.
The characters are wooden, and their lines come out as Narrow, Dull, Absurd, and Unbeleivable.

So it's just more of the 1st game, it Reins higher than FO3 and FO : NV, the first game, and Dragon Age, But here I'm going to judge it by how it looks : TERRIBLE.
As I said, the conversations are wooden and just weird, and it only get's interesting by the Half-Way point, and for a game so "Sexualised" there's not much of that.

Once The dev's wipe those lingering craps off the Otherwise Delicious Apple pie that is [game series], it's gonna be great

I LOVE GEARS OF WAR THIS IS A BABY GAME wrote:
Nothing but a Gears of War clone. A 10 hour RPG (if you can call it that). No exploration what so ever. Everything straight forward. RPG for a 10 year old. Holds your hand. Nothing but shooting and the shooting isn't even fun. Stupid conversations that take you nowhere.

STOP MILKING ME FOR MONEY DEVS wrote:
I do not want the rpg genre to follow the [game series] direction: oversimplifying every rpg aspect: starting from character creation, through the party management, exploration, combat and storyline part of the game. On top of that the game is ridiculous short, overuses same planet/building over and over again and has no replayability value at all. I also found the loading time between zones to long. It is a scheme to milk as much dollars from the players as possible with shiny, superficial games full of meaningless pseudo - minigames,

Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Wha'daya So Mad About?   Wha'daya So Mad About? - Page 14 EmptyThu 21 Dec 2017 - 23:18

Mass Effect 2?
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Wha'daya So Mad About?   Wha'daya So Mad About? - Page 14 EmptyThu 21 Dec 2017 - 23:19

Yep. Onto you.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Wha'daya So Mad About?   Wha'daya So Mad About? - Page 14 EmptyThu 21 Dec 2017 - 23:35

FLYINGTOADXX wrote:

I laugh at those who rate this game with a 10. Do not get me wrong, ???? is a good game, but that is all it will ever be. 'good' not great, wonderful, amazing. just 'good'. Lack of any real story or character depth has lead to the low rating of '4'.

Ryencoke wrote:

I was really excited for this game, I was hoping that it would be like Fable. And I loved Fable. And this game honestly was a disappointment. Or so it is so far. It's okay, but really it's nothing great. I regret buying this game without even playing it. It just has a bad battle system, if it was like Fable, damn that would have rocked. The lack of gameplay has to much story time. And it's just really boring. Rent this game, don't buy it.

AliceB wrote:

an ok game, way to repetative though. its pretty boring unless you like games where all you do is talk, then fight a little, talk, fight a little, repeat. a waste of 20 dollars. the story line is completely boring although the different use of abilities is pretty cool although the entire game you'll probably be using the same 2 abilities the ENTIRE time. as i said its a wast of money so if you really want to see it, rent it and see how bad it is. (Y.M. has a good point about morrowind).

Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Wha'daya So Mad About?   Wha'daya So Mad About? - Page 14 EmptyMon 8 Jan 2018 - 20:41

Destiny 2? Total shot in the dark.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Wha'daya So Mad About?   Wha'daya So Mad About? - Page 14 EmptyMon 8 Jan 2018 - 20:50

Not even close
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Wha'daya So Mad About?   Wha'daya So Mad About? - Page 14 EmptyMon 8 Jan 2018 - 22:43

Oh, I'm not sure... Xenoblade Chronicles?
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Wha'daya So Mad About?   Wha'daya So Mad About? - Page 14 EmptyMon 8 Jan 2018 - 22:49

Wrong but genre is closer.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Wha'daya So Mad About?   Wha'daya So Mad About? - Page 14 EmptyMon 16 Apr 2018 - 20:17

I'll give you all a clue it's coming to Xbox One via Backwards Compatibility.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Wha'daya So Mad About?   Wha'daya So Mad About? - Page 14 EmptyMon 16 Apr 2018 - 20:32

I even cheated and looked on the Xbox One Backwards Compatibility page and I don't know what this is. Darksiders?
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Wha'daya So Mad About?   Wha'daya So Mad About? - Page 14 EmptyMon 16 Apr 2018 - 20:50

Nope and I did say Jay was close with the genre
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Wha'daya So Mad About?   Wha'daya So Mad About? - Page 14 EmptyTue 17 Apr 2018 - 5:46

Rad Mobile?
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Wha'daya So Mad About?   Wha'daya So Mad About? - Page 14 EmptyTue 17 Apr 2018 - 21:50

I wish, maybe we could get it as part of SEGA AGES on Switch.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Wha'daya So Mad About?   Wha'daya So Mad About? - Page 14 EmptySun 22 Apr 2018 - 23:25

Popeye on Arcade?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wha'daya So Mad About?   Wha'daya So Mad About? - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wha'daya So Mad About?
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GNamer Forum :: Gaming Miscellaneous :: General Gaming Discussions-
Jump to: