Nintendo in encouraging Emio-lation shocker

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's All Play: Rebirth #2 - Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow

Go down 
+7
Jimbob
EofGizmo
The Cappuccino Kid
masofdas
Buskalilly
ZeroJones
JayMoyles
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

Let's All Play: Rebirth #2 - Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's All Play: Rebirth #2 - Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow   Let's All Play: Rebirth #2 - Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Mar 2016 - 7:16

Grabbed an Abra last night; welcome Xavier to the Bald Squad! Levelling him up as Picard makes short work of Misty's gym, then I'll try my hand at catching a cheeky Mew.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Let's All Play: Rebirth #2 - Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow   Let's All Play: Rebirth #2 - Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Mar 2016 - 7:23

Grabra, grabra, kadabra... I'm gonna reach out and grabra.

It made sense in my head. Tongue

Anyway, got the first badge! Dance
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Let's All Play: Rebirth #2 - Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow   Let's All Play: Rebirth #2 - Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Mar 2016 - 7:26

Let's All Play: Rebirth #2 - Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow - Page 2 Giphy
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Let's All Play: Rebirth #2 - Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow   Let's All Play: Rebirth #2 - Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Mar 2016 - 10:43

Tomorrow I've got another long trip as this time I'm NOT driving, that I can play Yellow in the car for 3hrs+, it's like be 9 again.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Let's All Play: Rebirth #2 - Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow   Let's All Play: Rebirth #2 - Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Mar 2016 - 22:21

I did do that and now going to the 3rd gym but I have a issue as Butterfree, Pidgeotto, Rattata, Pikachu, Nidoran, Clefable, Mankey can't learn Cut, that I can't actually do the 3rd gym that I've now got to find a Sandshrew/slash as that's all I've seen that can learn Cut.

Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Let's All Play: Rebirth #2 - Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow   Let's All Play: Rebirth #2 - Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow - Page 2 EmptySun 6 Mar 2016 - 11:05

Heading into Mt. Moon with some trepidation. Electric the Pikachu (all my 'mon are shades of blue) will be my main for the assault on the Zubats (Zaffre (apparently) the Zubat is already caught for Pokédex purposes), with Periwinkle the Squirtle on back-up duties for Geodudes. Them aside, I have Capri the Spearow, Cerulean the Kakuna, Liberty the Metapod and Azure the Pidgey. Perhaps more variety in my team would be useful...?
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Let's All Play: Rebirth #2 - Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow   Let's All Play: Rebirth #2 - Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow - Page 2 EmptyMon 7 Mar 2016 - 9:27

I sent over a Bulbsaur from Blue to Yellow and got my Squirtle after beating Lt Surge quite easy with my Clefable.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Let's All Play: Rebirth #2 - Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow   Let's All Play: Rebirth #2 - Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow - Page 2 EmptyMon 7 Mar 2016 - 10:48

I'm currently standing outside the rock tunnel not really wanting to go in
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Let's All Play: Rebirth #2 - Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow   Let's All Play: Rebirth #2 - Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow - Page 2 EmptyTue 8 Mar 2016 - 20:27

I've realised that I'm going to run out of shades of blue to use as Pokémon names. Embarrassed Has anyone got any suggestions that are not amongst the following?

Zero's got the blues:
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Let's All Play: Rebirth #2 - Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow   Let's All Play: Rebirth #2 - Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Mar 2016 - 15:16

How about Carolina, Royal & Baby?
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Let's All Play: Rebirth #2 - Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow   Let's All Play: Rebirth #2 - Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Mar 2016 - 16:31

Dainty and Priory (although Dainty seems a bit "made up" on that page, Priory Blue's definitely a thing)

oh - Wedgewood!

Gentian - and from that Wiktionary page, Beryl (which is great because you get to call a Pokémon Beryl - although that's very green), Cambridge (since you also did Oxford), Lapis (for all you Minecraft fans out there), Cornflower...

and of course "I'm" by Eiffel65.

Finally started playing Pokémon Yellow. Immediately I'm concerned with nowt but catching as many as possible. So far, they're all bad for prepping for the first gym...
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Let's All Play: Rebirth #2 - Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow   Let's All Play: Rebirth #2 - Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Mar 2016 - 16:40

Aces, chaps - thanks very much! Grin

In other news, another piece of the puzzle that is my team fell into place when I caught Breton the Geodude. Always felt that Geo is a bit of a powerhouse in the first gen. Hooray and hurrah! When I've got time I'll put Oxford the Magikarp into the team so that it can... blossom. Cool
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Mani Mani Statue
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Let's All Play: Rebirth #2 - Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow   Let's All Play: Rebirth #2 - Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Mar 2016 - 18:29

I stuck Magikarp in the Day Care Centre as soon as I could, and picked it up at level 19 right after the got through the Rock Tunnel. I wouldn't be arsing about training it - its pish!
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Let's All Play: Rebirth #2 - Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow   Let's All Play: Rebirth #2 - Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Mar 2016 - 21:55

Zero, are you catching all the Pokémon and naming them all shades of blue? Now I'm doubly impressed. I've only been properly naming the few on my team.

Haven't played loads recently; just yesterday I finished a seven-day working week which contained a 16-hour day. I'm chillaxing in Vermillion at the moment, about to board the SS Anne.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Let's All Play: Rebirth #2 - Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow   Let's All Play: Rebirth #2 - Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Mar 2016 - 22:40

Yes! It's an exciting and difficult venture. I've still not got through Mt. Moon yet, though... Embarrassed
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Let's All Play: Rebirth #2 - Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow   Let's All Play: Rebirth #2 - Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Mar 2016 - 20:54

DoPo for progress! I am about to launch an all-out assault on Diglett's Cave Rock Tunnel and this is my team: a Lv. 13 Drowzee named Dainty (a strong Psychic is ever so handy in Gen. 1 - ruddy Dark and Steel Sulk ), a Lv. 17 Geodude named Breton (it's a brick*), a Lv. 17 Farfetch'd named DUX (in-game trade a-go-go - Capri the Spearow made way), a Lv. 18 Bellsprout named Baby (Vine Whip is my secret weapon in the upcoming assault), a Lv. 20 Blastoise named Periwinkle (lovely 'mon) and a Lv. 22 Pikachu named Electric (my Mt. Moon main).

Loving it.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Let's All Play: Rebirth #2 - Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow   Let's All Play: Rebirth #2 - Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Mar 2016 - 23:00

I've just arrived in Cerulean myself. I'm currently rocking a Pikachu, a Rattata, a Nidoran (male), a Mankey, a Pidgey and a Butterfree. I'm eagerly awaiting the arrival of the starter 'Mon to flesh out my team!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Let's All Play: Rebirth #2 - Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow   Let's All Play: Rebirth #2 - Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Mar 2016 - 23:52

Zero, your team would make me so uncomfortable! I currently have two level 21s and two level 22s, and the 22s won't be at the top of the lsit again until the others catch up.

I just bought Muss Pokémon Red as a late birthday present, and we spent the evening making sure we each had all 3 starters.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Let's All Play: Rebirth #2 - Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow   Let's All Play: Rebirth #2 - Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 Mar 2016 - 17:11

I can't remember where to go after Diglett's Tunnel, it's something to do with the flute but that's all I remember.

My team at the moment is
Ivysaur
Charmander
Squirtle
Pidgeotto
Clefairy
Pikachu
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Let's All Play: Rebirth #2 - Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow   Let's All Play: Rebirth #2 - Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 Mar 2016 - 17:43

answer for mas:
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Let's All Play: Rebirth #2 - Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow   Let's All Play: Rebirth #2 - Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 Mar 2016 - 17:48

I'm not that far Drunka, I've gone through the tunnel but don't know where to go now to get the flute.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Let's All Play: Rebirth #2 - Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow   Let's All Play: Rebirth #2 - Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 Mar 2016 - 18:39

Oh! You need to go to the tower in Lavender and rescue Mr Pokémon from Team Rocket.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Let's All Play: Rebirth #2 - Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow   Let's All Play: Rebirth #2 - Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 Mar 2016 - 22:01

It's now Baby Weepinbell on the team! Dance I got Jo a copy of Pokémon Yellow and saw her take on Gary for the first time on Saturday. Grin Gary always seems to show up when my team are wrecked. Proper stomach chilling stuff!
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Let's All Play: Rebirth #2 - Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow   Let's All Play: Rebirth #2 - Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 Mar 2016 - 23:02

All y'alls are ahead of me! I've got the first two badges. I know I need Groundy ones for next time, but none of my Groundforce will learn any new bloody moves! I'm also having the same problem I have with any RPG with one-use items: I never know when I should use them. Hence a load of TMs that are going unused.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Let's All Play: Rebirth #2 - Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow   Let's All Play: Rebirth #2 - Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow - Page 2 EmptyTue 15 Mar 2016 - 19:16

Only got this the other day, but I've been steadily catching every available pokemon. Cleared Mt Moon after work, and I've even got a fairly balanced team of 6.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's All Play: Rebirth #2 - Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow   Let's All Play: Rebirth #2 - Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's All Play: Rebirth #2 - Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next