We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hyrule Warriors Legends

Go down 
+6
The_Jaster
shanks
ZeroJones
JayMoyles
Crumpy Andy
gjones
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

Hyrule Warriors Legends - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors Legends   Hyrule Warriors Legends - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Mar 2016 - 14:48

Well I'm basing my pick of Irene on it's Koei Tecmo and them doing a witch character must be a dream for them.

There is sort of Master Wind Waker Pack DLC Pack 1 character and that's Medli who is free for everyone but doesn't come out in till that DLC drops.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors Legends   Hyrule Warriors Legends - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Mar 2016 - 15:17

Ravio's the main side character in that game though. Still, considering Agitha made it into Hyrule Warriors over most other Twilight Princess characters, I suppose I shouldn't rule it out. Hilda is a possibility too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors Legends   Hyrule Warriors Legends - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Mar 2016 - 20:45

Took the demo for a spin earlier and, unless there are a lot more elements in the main game that are not in said demo, it's not for me. It seemed a bit too simplistic and I feel mowing down hordes of similar-looking enemies will bore me after a short time.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors Legends   Hyrule Warriors Legends - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Mar 2016 - 20:54

The game does vary it up in terms of objectives, and you don't get tackle any boss monsters in the demo either.

It is simple at its core though, but that suits me fine - it's easy enough to play and switch off with as I mow down hordes of Moblins. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors Legends   Hyrule Warriors Legends - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Mar 2016 - 21:51

Yeah, Adventure mode is the real gem as far as I'm concerned and that just can't be demo'd, plus you just don't get the progression that the main game offers.

I've currently worked my way back up to point that I've always thought of as the mid point but can't remember how accurate a statement that is. I've also dipped into adventure mode a couple of times now that I have a good selection of the characters and am loving how easy it is to pick up and play. It's perfect for short bursts and that takes away my major issue with the Wii U version of getting around to turning it on. Top stuff (Y)
Back to top Go down
OrangeRakoon
Disciple of Greener
OrangeRakoon

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors Legends   Hyrule Warriors Legends - Page 2 EmptyThu 31 Mar 2016 - 9:27

Started playing this and loving it. Character switching and full map on the touch screen is super nice over the wiiu original.
Back to top Go down
http://www.orkn.uk
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors Legends   Hyrule Warriors Legends - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Jul 2016 - 6:40

After giving up on some of those rather hard Fire emblem fates dlc missions I've come back to this to see how Marron and Linkle's new boot weapon would play out. And well Marons not bad with her bell and that but Linkle with the boots is awesome, seeing her just kick her way through hordes of everything and everyone. I think I'll be using here even more in adventure mode of that's even possible
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors Legends   Hyrule Warriors Legends - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Jul 2016 - 19:33

Ah, I'd totally forgotten about the HWL DLC. To be honest, I hadn't really planned to go back as Adventure Mode was intimidatingly packed with content, but now that I've had a couple of months away from the game it might be worth my time to revisit this.
Back to top Go down
OrangeRakoon
Disciple of Greener
OrangeRakoon

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors Legends   Hyrule Warriors Legends - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Jul 2016 - 9:23

I'm planning on getting the DLC as soon as I finish the first adventure mode map.

I'm getting close now, but /goddamn/ all this content
Back to top Go down
http://www.orkn.uk
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors Legends   Hyrule Warriors Legends - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Jul 2016 - 9:49

I hit a few missions that I got stuck on on WiiU, Fi is shite...
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors Legends   Hyrule Warriors Legends - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Jul 2016 - 12:21

Fi's mission is one of a few I'm stuck on. I'm trying to unlock the rest of the characters but have no idea where they're hiding
Back to top Go down
Rum
Disciple of Greener
Rum

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors Legends   Hyrule Warriors Legends - Page 2 EmptyFri 8 Jul 2016 - 14:11

Bought this the other day because it's only £13.79 on Amazon and I'm really, really into it. It may be a bit simplistic but it's fast-paced enough and varied enough (with missions, maps, characters etc) that I haven't gotten bored with it. Pleasant surprise as I was braced for mediocrity following critic reviews.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Warriors Legends   Hyrule Warriors Legends - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hyrule Warriors Legends
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2