We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New consoles from the big three, madness or brilliant? (Now with added Scorpio & Neo!) This the last gen?

Go down 
+9
Crumpy Andy
Balladeer
ZeroJones
The_Jaster
The Cappuccino Kid
Jimbob
Buskalilly
gjones
masofdas
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

New consoles from the big three, madness or brilliant? (Now with added Scorpio & Neo!) This the last gen? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New consoles from the big three, madness or brilliant? (Now with added Scorpio & Neo!) This the last gen?   New consoles from the big three, madness or brilliant? (Now with added Scorpio & Neo!) This the last gen? - Page 7 EmptyThu 25 May 2017 - 21:44

Okay but that's out of context most of that though and true like the last one TVs even the crapiest ones in ASDA are 4K, that's the point I was making.

And the rest, I was comparing to how HD was introduced and that has become the standard.

I don't know why we had so many debates on the Single Player as I agreed with you on it.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

New consoles from the big three, madness or brilliant? (Now with added Scorpio & Neo!) This the last gen? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New consoles from the big three, madness or brilliant? (Now with added Scorpio & Neo!) This the last gen?   New consoles from the big three, madness or brilliant? (Now with added Scorpio & Neo!) This the last gen? - Page 7 EmptyFri 26 May 2017 - 7:23

New consoles from the big three, madness or brilliant? (Now with added Scorpio & Neo!) This the last gen? - Page 7 3acb066ee5a04320075200e7ae57efc3
I'm properly sleep-deprived. Do you know what I blame for this whole topic? The political climate and the bloody election. I suspect this train of thought is just mine, and will regret writing this, but:
Right now, with all the bullshit that goes backwards and forwards on yer social medias and whatever, the "opposition"'s point of view seems, to me, completely bloody insane, and I feel the need to argue that point. I fear this attitude has filtered down into stupid shit like this.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: New consoles from the big three, madness or brilliant? (Now with added Scorpio & Neo!) This the last gen?   New consoles from the big three, madness or brilliant? (Now with added Scorpio & Neo!) This the last gen? - Page 7 EmptyFri 26 May 2017 - 8:45

Aw mate. Aww! Hope your sleep takes a turn for the positive. Spring-turning-summer is not a good time for sleep.

I don't think that's the reason myself, because the vast majority of Mas arguments go like this on a smaller scale; but I can see where you're coming from.

In any case: formally requesting a lock for this thread. It's going around in circles more than Jas' .gif can possible describe, we know what everybody thinks now, and more to the point, I don't think anyone's actually enjoying this. At least two people have got actively annoyed by it. And for what? A debate on the Internet about how important some more pixels on your telly are.

Lock it up and throw away the key.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: New consoles from the big three, madness or brilliant? (Now with added Scorpio & Neo!) This the last gen?   New consoles from the big three, madness or brilliant? (Now with added Scorpio & Neo!) This the last gen? - Page 7 EmptyFri 26 May 2017 - 10:54

I agree Balla it is going around in circles and Jim might be right especially looking at Drunkas post.

It's even annoying me as I said what I think and how I feel on numerous occasions. If the admins want to lock it up / delete it then fine but I would still like to talk Scorpio when it is shown properly at E3 (is that E3 chat? like that was less then I thought or that was more etc) and when it launches this holiday season (is that what ever month it comes out release thread?).

Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: New consoles from the big three, madness or brilliant? (Now with added Scorpio & Neo!) This the last gen?   New consoles from the big three, madness or brilliant? (Now with added Scorpio & Neo!) This the last gen? - Page 7 EmptyFri 26 May 2017 - 18:13

With pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New consoles from the big three, madness or brilliant? (Now with added Scorpio & Neo!) This the last gen?   New consoles from the big three, madness or brilliant? (Now with added Scorpio & Neo!) This the last gen? - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

New consoles from the big three, madness or brilliant? (Now with added Scorpio & Neo!) This the last gen?
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7