Nintendo in encouraging Emio-lation shocker

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

May The Fates Be With You

Go down 
+10
JayMoyles
Athrun888
Balladeer
Jimbob
The_Jaster
Buskalilly
shanks
Crumpy Andy
ZeroJones
masofdas
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

May The Fates Be With You Empty
PostSubject: May The Fates Be With You   May The Fates Be With You EmptySat 23 Apr 2016 - 20:47

May's Game Releases a day early as I'm working tomorrow and I just made the video.

3rd
Battleborn PS4, ONE, PC

6th
Lichdom: Battlemage PS4, ONE
Project CARS - Game of the Year Edition PS4, ONE, PC

9th
Futuridium EP Deluxe PS4, VITA

10th
Super Dungeon Bros. PS4, ONE, PC
The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 WiiU
Uncharted 4: A Thief's End PS4

13th
DOOM PS4, ONE, PC
MegaTagmension Blanc Plus Neptune Vs Zombies VITA

17th
Valkyria Chronicles Remastered Europa Edition PS4

20th
Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright/Conquest/Special Edition 3DS
Homefront: The Revolution PS4, ONE, PC

24th
Total War: Warhammer PC
Overwatch PS4, ONE, PC

27th
Dungeons 2 PS4
Forestry 2017 - The Simulation PS4, ONE, WiiU, PS3, PC
Gal Gun: Double Peace PS4, VITA
Professional Farmer 2017 - The Simulation PS4, ONE, WiiU, PS3, PC
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan PS4, ONE, PS3, 360, PC
Tropico 5 Penultimate Edition ONE

31st
Dead Island: Definitive Edition PS4, ONE

The month starts of with a new MOBA from gearbox in Battleborn, I played the BETA which rather polished compared to Paragon for instance but I was bored after about 30seconds.

Then nothing till the 10th of May with one of my most anticipated games of the year Uncharted 4 which looks just so dam good, I was getting the edition with a Drake statue but due to May being a buys month of games, I've gone for the special edition instead alongside the grey blue controller.    

Talking about BETA's, I played the DOOM one which is MP that reminds me of Halo x COD x Unreal and it's okay, I'm not sure about the SP of the game it could go either way that I think it's a wait and see if good hen maybe get in later in the year like July when there is no games.

A few days after that is Valkyria Chronicles Remastered which is coming out for as little as £16 for this cult classic PS3 game, I can't wait to play this again.

A game coming to 3DS which is similar that I'm getting but unfortunately missed the special edition with all three versions in is Fire Emblem Fates, that I will get Conquest and then get the other two stories as DLC for game saves etc.

Homefront, is out the same day as Fates. I played it at EGX last year and was one of the worst games I played. The first game was just okay and with DOOM coming out, that has to be the place to play a FPS in May.

Coming out the near the end of the month is Hero Shooter, Overwatch which does look really good that I am very much thinking about picking it up even if it just MP.

Total Warhammer looks decent as well but not something I'm going to buy. TMNT should be good as it's from those guys at platinum.

Forestry 2017 - The Simulation has to be GOTY 2017 though.

That's my thoughts and I'll be getting Uncharted 4, Valkyria Chronicles, Fates with Overwatch being very likely and hopefully depending on pay falls TMNT but seeing Transformers went down in price rather quick this may do the same.

What about you guys?
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: May The Fates Be With You   May The Fates Be With You EmptySat 23 Apr 2016 - 21:04

There is nothing there for Zero. Fitting, really.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: May The Fates Be With You   May The Fates Be With You EmptySat 23 Apr 2016 - 21:07

Not even a version of Fates.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: May The Fates Be With You   May The Fates Be With You EmptySat 23 Apr 2016 - 21:13

No, I'm afraid! Although I am getting into strategy games, I'm not ready for Fates. Besides, Bravely Second has me for the foreseeable.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: May The Fates Be With You   May The Fates Be With You EmptySat 23 Apr 2016 - 21:24

Uncharted & FE for sure, I want Doom, not sure if I will day 1 though. Will also grab Valkyria at some point too.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: May The Fates Be With You   May The Fates Be With You EmptySat 23 Apr 2016 - 21:44

It's £16 Andy, so get Valkyria right away.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: May The Fates Be With You   May The Fates Be With You EmptySat 23 Apr 2016 - 21:57

Yeah, but I don't really need it...
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: May The Fates Be With You   May The Fates Be With You EmptySat 23 Apr 2016 - 21:59

You don't really need any of this stuff, there all luxuries and Valykria is a dam good luxury to have on PS4 for little money.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: May The Fates Be With You   May The Fates Be With You EmptySat 23 Apr 2016 - 22:44

There's no need to be facetious here mas, I obviously meant I didn't require another game to play, as opposed to need to continue my existence on this earth.

I'm not going to get through it in 3 days and I won't play it when I have a better strategy game on the go. I'm also not desperate to play through the early missions on it again as I have done so several times at this point.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: May The Fates Be With You   May The Fates Be With You EmptySat 23 Apr 2016 - 22:47

Uncharted fates for me, providing I still have the monies
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: May The Fates Be With You   May The Fates Be With You EmptySun 24 Apr 2016 - 3:02

I am interested in DOOM, but not sure it'll be day one stuff.

Excited to finally play censored. Not sure what to go for, though. I'm hoping me and Muss can pick up one or the other each, then swap.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: May The Fates Be With You   May The Fates Be With You EmptySun 24 Apr 2016 - 6:16

A few interest me there which are: Doom, TMNT & Homefront but I'd say that only those Ninja turtles are a certain day one purchase.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: May The Fates Be With You   May The Fates Be With You EmptySun 24 Apr 2016 - 6:16

@Andy I don't know if Fates will be the better SRPG part from its on the go then VC.

@Drunka it's a good idea but saves etc can sort of been continued with the other stories. Thought you be all about TMNT.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: May The Fates Be With You   May The Fates Be With You EmptySun 24 Apr 2016 - 9:09

I was gonna say "oooh, nothing" - which would be good as I've got a backlog now. But I am actually a little bit tempted by the Turtles game - it looks to be a little smarter than the old coin-op, which itself was a lot of fun.

I'm sort of interested in playing a Fire Emblem - I saw bits of some of the older ones, and I like the idea of the tactical battle being based on individuals that you focus on. But it looks like (and this is an opinion of someone who's looking at it from the outside) the interaction has become worrying dating-sim like.

However I might play Shanks' crossover Uncharted Fates!
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: May The Fates Be With You   May The Fates Be With You EmptySun 24 Apr 2016 - 9:23

I missed Turtles, didn't realise it was so soon. I'll probably pick that up, maybe not day 1 though. I liked Transformers, but I liked the cheaper price a fair bit too.

VC is not a better Strategy game Mas, it's a good game but it has a few real issues, Fire Emblem just needs to re-add a bit of variety in (which I believe it has) and it'll be back on top form.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: May The Fates Be With You   May The Fates Be With You EmptySun 24 Apr 2016 - 9:55

Jimbob wrote:
However I might play Shanks' crossover Uncharted Fates!

Up for this! Otherwise,

May The Fates Be With You Tumblr_nlwjfmpOLk1taknieo1_500
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: May The Fates Be With You   May The Fates Be With You EmptySun 24 Apr 2016 - 10:10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rmsldy5lbUw
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: May The Fates Be With You   May The Fates Be With You EmptySun 24 Apr 2016 - 10:34

Nothing this month, my plate's too full with Tales of Zestiria and then the Pokemon White nuzlocke.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: May The Fates Be With You   May The Fates Be With You EmptySun 24 Apr 2016 - 11:11

I heard that in Xianghua's voice, which is never pleasant.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: May The Fates Be With You   May The Fates Be With You EmptySun 24 Apr 2016 - 12:42

Totally missed Turtles. Will probably pick it up eventually, the Transformers one was good fun.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: May The Fates Be With You   May The Fates Be With You EmptySun 24 Apr 2016 - 19:04

Just Fire Emblem for me, I reckon. There's no way I'm going to beat the rest of the Uncharted series before 4 comes out. I'll pick it up on the cheap later on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: May The Fates Be With You   May The Fates Be With You EmptySun 24 Apr 2016 - 19:19

Crumpy Andy wrote:
I missed Turtles, didn't realise it was so soon. I'll probably pick that up, maybe not day 1 though. I liked Transformers, but I liked the cheaper price a fair bit too.

VC is not a better Strategy game Mas, it's a good game but it has a few real issues, Fire Emblem just needs to re-add a bit of variety in (which I believe it has) and it'll be back on top form.

That's debatable as I've not played VC since it came out 8 years ago and of course not played Fates but from what I remember if I put VC against Awakening then VC may take it for me as I prefer playing on a console then a handheld that be the only real reason.

I still think VC Remastered is an absolute bargain and should be picked up by everyone at it's price also we may get VC2&3 Remastered then and Azure confirmed for the west.
Back to top Go down
gjones
Disciple of Scullion
gjones

PostSubject: Re: May The Fates Be With You   May The Fates Be With You EmptyMon 25 Apr 2016 - 11:17

Lots of interesting titles there. I'll be skipping any new purchases this month, but probably get Fire Emblem later in the year. Having not played Awakening, I may even see how others compare the two and pick one of Awakening or Fates.
Back to top Go down
OrangeRakoon
Disciple of Greener
OrangeRakoon

PostSubject: Re: May The Fates Be With You   May The Fates Be With You EmptyMon 25 Apr 2016 - 11:30

UNCHARTED HYPE
Back to top Go down
http://www.orkn.uk
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: May The Fates Be With You   May The Fates Be With You EmptyFri 29 Apr 2016 - 14:30

Pre ordered Fates Special Edition but I was pretty skint last month so might just leave at that, even Uncharted will have to wait I think, although I do get paid a few weeks after its launch so, probably won't have to wait that long. TMNT is a definite purchase, most likely when it drops in price a month later though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May The Fates Be With You   May The Fates Be With You Empty

Back to top Go down

May The Fates Be With You
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next