We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What do you play in the neutral times of your existence?

Go down 
+10
shanks
Crumpy Andy
The Cappuccino Kid
JayMoyles
Muss
Athrun888
ZeroJones
masofdas
Balladeer
Buskalilly
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

What do you play in the neutral times of your existence? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you play in the neutral times of your existence?   What do you play in the neutral times of your existence? - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Sep 2016 - 22:41

In a neautral time of existance (between yesterday and FIFA coming out next week), I've found myself playing Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer. For what it lacks in challenge and in ways to motivate the player ("in the end it doesn't matter", said profilic existential psychotherapist masofdas), it's a well-produced game that you can get quite creative with, if you want to. It's a happy little game - that'll do.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

What do you play in the neutral times of your existence? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you play in the neutral times of your existence?   What do you play in the neutral times of your existence? - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 Sep 2016 - 0:40

I never picked up HHD, but maybe it'll be a good fit now I've stopped New Leafing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan

What do you play in the neutral times of your existence?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2