Nintendo in encouraging Emio-lation shocker

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Luna Eclipse is coming this Pokémonth. Who will win the battle of Sunkern Vs. Moonatone you decide

Go down 
+10
The_Jaster
Athrun888
NintenDUCK
Treesmurf
Balladeer
Jimbob
Muss
ZeroJones
Buskalilly
masofdas
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

A Luna Eclipse is coming this Pokémonth. Who will win the battle of Sunkern Vs. Moonatone you decide  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Luna Eclipse is coming this Pokémonth. Who will win the battle of Sunkern Vs. Moonatone you decide    A Luna Eclipse is coming this Pokémonth. Who will win the battle of Sunkern Vs. Moonatone you decide  - Page 3 EmptyThu 27 Oct 2016 - 21:07

Drunkalilly wrote:
Plus lions are an English sports thing, Mas. You can't argue against lions and expect us to let you stay here when Article 50 kicks in Winky Face

Another great reason to prefer bats!
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

A Luna Eclipse is coming this Pokémonth. Who will win the battle of Sunkern Vs. Moonatone you decide  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Luna Eclipse is coming this Pokémonth. Who will win the battle of Sunkern Vs. Moonatone you decide    A Luna Eclipse is coming this Pokémonth. Who will win the battle of Sunkern Vs. Moonatone you decide  - Page 3 EmptyThu 27 Oct 2016 - 21:07

Sure is and I could there without any need for lions.
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: A Luna Eclipse is coming this Pokémonth. Who will win the battle of Sunkern Vs. Moonatone you decide    A Luna Eclipse is coming this Pokémonth. Who will win the battle of Sunkern Vs. Moonatone you decide  - Page 3 EmptyFri 28 Oct 2016 - 0:08

masofdas wrote:
A Luna Eclipse is coming this Pokémonth. Who will win the battle of Sunkern Vs. Moonatone you decide  - Page 3 1ca28f62fa343b8b6c4f252e4b929ac8

Why yes, that is indeed another creature infinitely better than Bats and bat affiliated humanoids!
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: A Luna Eclipse is coming this Pokémonth. Who will win the battle of Sunkern Vs. Moonatone you decide    A Luna Eclipse is coming this Pokémonth. Who will win the battle of Sunkern Vs. Moonatone you decide  - Page 3 EmptyFri 28 Oct 2016 - 23:18

MAKE BATS GREAT AGAIN

EDIT: I think that's satire, but I'm tired. What's going on with the topic?
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: A Luna Eclipse is coming this Pokémonth. Who will win the battle of Sunkern Vs. Moonatone you decide    A Luna Eclipse is coming this Pokémonth. Who will win the battle of Sunkern Vs. Moonatone you decide  - Page 3 EmptySat 29 Oct 2016 - 11:39

Jimbob wrote:
MAKE BATS GREAT AGAIN

EDIT: I think that's satire, but I'm tired. What's going on with the topic?

Did you give a serious answer Jim on what you may pick up?

Also Final Fantasy XV and The Last Guardian have both gone gold in the same week.
A Luna Eclipse is coming this Pokémonth. Who will win the battle of Sunkern Vs. Moonatone you decide  - Page 3 Latest?cb=20131030011709
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: A Luna Eclipse is coming this Pokémonth. Who will win the battle of Sunkern Vs. Moonatone you decide    A Luna Eclipse is coming this Pokémonth. Who will win the battle of Sunkern Vs. Moonatone you decide  - Page 3 EmptySat 29 Oct 2016 - 21:32

I did, but I realise I still filled that with crap. The answer was "maybe Pokemon, but I probably won't get round to playing it, so probably nothing".
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: A Luna Eclipse is coming this Pokémonth. Who will win the battle of Sunkern Vs. Moonatone you decide    A Luna Eclipse is coming this Pokémonth. Who will win the battle of Sunkern Vs. Moonatone you decide  - Page 3 EmptySun 6 Nov 2016 - 15:37

I've decided to put Dishonoured 2 on my Christmas as I've got loads to play at the moment like 50ish hour World of Final Fantasy and I'm also not going to buy both Pokemon day one.

I'm going to get Sun day one as it's got a Red box but Moon will on go the list with Dis2, I feel this makes me #TeamLion but I'm actually #TeamBat.

Reason I'm not get both day one as 6 days after Pokemon is FFXV and I can see me doing the "story" of Sun in 6 Days but not both games and I feel FFXV will be the only thing I'll play, part from a 5hr break to play The Last Guardian December.

But after Christmas I can easily go back and play some Pokemon during my 3 days off and gives me something to open as well.
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: A Luna Eclipse is coming this Pokémonth. Who will win the battle of Sunkern Vs. Moonatone you decide    A Luna Eclipse is coming this Pokémonth. Who will win the battle of Sunkern Vs. Moonatone you decide  - Page 3 EmptyTue 8 Nov 2016 - 3:51

Ah, you've just raised what is the biggest paradox of the lion v bat war! Blue bats vs red lions, lions being the superior animal yet blue being the superior colour!
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: A Luna Eclipse is coming this Pokémonth. Who will win the battle of Sunkern Vs. Moonatone you decide    A Luna Eclipse is coming this Pokémonth. Who will win the battle of Sunkern Vs. Moonatone you decide  - Page 3 EmptyTue 8 Nov 2016 - 10:52

Yeah, I've traditionally gone for the "other" Pokémon game: Blue, Silver, Sapphire. . . but I'll be bucking the trend! Praise the Sun!
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: A Luna Eclipse is coming this Pokémonth. Who will win the battle of Sunkern Vs. Moonatone you decide    A Luna Eclipse is coming this Pokémonth. Who will win the battle of Sunkern Vs. Moonatone you decide  - Page 3 EmptyTue 8 Nov 2016 - 11:11

Interesting. I've mixed it up: Blue, Gold, Sapphire, Diamond, Black, X, Moon. 2121112.

If you convert that into binary you get bugger-all of use.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: A Luna Eclipse is coming this Pokémonth. Who will win the battle of Sunkern Vs. Moonatone you decide    A Luna Eclipse is coming this Pokémonth. Who will win the battle of Sunkern Vs. Moonatone you decide  - Page 3 EmptyTue 8 Nov 2016 - 11:50

Jo has chosen to play Moon, so I will be betraying my #TeamBat colleagues to play Sun.

And hoping that Jo is OK trading legendaries. Winky Face
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: A Luna Eclipse is coming this Pokémonth. Who will win the battle of Sunkern Vs. Moonatone you decide    A Luna Eclipse is coming this Pokémonth. Who will win the battle of Sunkern Vs. Moonatone you decide  - Page 3 EmptyTue 8 Nov 2016 - 12:00

I went Red due Charizard on the cover then Gold then I didn't really play any to Black and White which I bought both day one have since.

Of course played and bought Blue, Yellow, Silver, Crystal sooner as I could.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: A Luna Eclipse is coming this Pokémonth. Who will win the battle of Sunkern Vs. Moonatone you decide    A Luna Eclipse is coming this Pokémonth. Who will win the battle of Sunkern Vs. Moonatone you decide  - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Nov 2016 - 18:38

Next weekend December will be going up and if you have a 3DS and like a RPG then you're in for a treat also a game that's been 10 years in the making finally comes out.

Name ideas people?
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: A Luna Eclipse is coming this Pokémonth. Who will win the battle of Sunkern Vs. Moonatone you decide    A Luna Eclipse is coming this Pokémonth. Who will win the battle of Sunkern Vs. Moonatone you decide  - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Nov 2016 - 21:12

Good Riddance, 2016
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: A Luna Eclipse is coming this Pokémonth. Who will win the battle of Sunkern Vs. Moonatone you decide    A Luna Eclipse is coming this Pokémonth. Who will win the battle of Sunkern Vs. Moonatone you decide  - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Nov 2016 - 21:18

^ Winner.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: A Luna Eclipse is coming this Pokémonth. Who will win the battle of Sunkern Vs. Moonatone you decide    A Luna Eclipse is coming this Pokémonth. Who will win the battle of Sunkern Vs. Moonatone you decide  - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Nov 2016 - 21:29

Trump is the Last Guardian of the United States
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: A Luna Eclipse is coming this Pokémonth. Who will win the battle of Sunkern Vs. Moonatone you decide    A Luna Eclipse is coming this Pokémonth. Who will win the battle of Sunkern Vs. Moonatone you decide  - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Nov 2016 - 22:50

We Will Either All Be Dead Before These Games Have Come Out Or Realise The First Sets Of Wheels Have Started Turning On The Machine That Results In Our Doom So No-one Feels Like Playing Any Games Or Once Again People You Thought Were Decent Considerate People Sided With A Self-Important Racist With No Actual Factual Evidence On How To Fix The Problems You Think You Have But Don't

but that's quite long so maybe Zero's or Drunka's. Or maybe "Christmas Games List".
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: A Luna Eclipse is coming this Pokémonth. Who will win the battle of Sunkern Vs. Moonatone you decide    A Luna Eclipse is coming this Pokémonth. Who will win the battle of Sunkern Vs. Moonatone you decide  - Page 3 EmptyMon 14 Nov 2016 - 7:13

Drunkalilly wrote:
Trump is the Last Guardian of the United States

Also winner.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: A Luna Eclipse is coming this Pokémonth. Who will win the battle of Sunkern Vs. Moonatone you decide    A Luna Eclipse is coming this Pokémonth. Who will win the battle of Sunkern Vs. Moonatone you decide  - Page 3 EmptyMon 14 Nov 2016 - 10:22

Drunka is winning at the moment.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: A Luna Eclipse is coming this Pokémonth. Who will win the battle of Sunkern Vs. Moonatone you decide    A Luna Eclipse is coming this Pokémonth. Who will win the battle of Sunkern Vs. Moonatone you decide  - Page 3 EmptyFri 18 Nov 2016 - 5:26

Bats Vs. Lions Vs. Reindeer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Luna Eclipse is coming this Pokémonth. Who will win the battle of Sunkern Vs. Moonatone you decide    A Luna Eclipse is coming this Pokémonth. Who will win the battle of Sunkern Vs. Moonatone you decide  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Luna Eclipse is coming this Pokémonth. Who will win the battle of Sunkern Vs. Moonatone you decide
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3