Nintendo in encouraging Emio-lation shocker

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trump is the Last Guardian of the United States

Go down 
+10
OrangeRakoon
shanks
gjones
JayMoyles
Buskalilly
Balladeer
The_Jaster
Athrun888
ZeroJones
masofdas
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

Trump is the Last Guardian of the United States - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump is the Last Guardian of the United States   Trump is the Last Guardian of the United States - Page 3 EmptyMon 12 Dec 2016 - 17:44

Is it so well designed that Trico acts like a real animal.
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Trump is the Last Guardian of the United States   Trump is the Last Guardian of the United States - Page 3 EmptyMon 12 Dec 2016 - 22:02

I'm more interested in The Last Guardian after hearing numerous reports that Trico acts like an animal. I remember being so utterly frustrated by the fact that Nathan Drake didn't just fall to the ground, gravely wounded, whenever he was shot. There were no moments where the baddies then came over and kicked his face in while the helpless Drake was succumbing to his mortal wounds. Totally killed all the immersion for me. How am I meant to buy into him being some sort of underdog if all that happens is the screen goes a bit red and grey when he gets shot!?

Thank God we've finally got some simulation on this console generation.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Trump is the Last Guardian of the United States   Trump is the Last Guardian of the United States - Page 3 EmptyWed 14 Dec 2016 - 13:52

I see what you've done their Muss.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Trump is the Last Guardian of the United States   Trump is the Last Guardian of the United States - Page 3 EmptyWed 14 Dec 2016 - 17:12

masofdas wrote:
I see what you've done their Muss.

A first, surely?
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Trump is the Last Guardian of the United States   Trump is the Last Guardian of the United States - Page 3 EmptyWed 14 Dec 2016 - 19:12

Who's Muss? Our Muss? Winky Face
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Trump is the Last Guardian of the United States   Trump is the Last Guardian of the United States - Page 3 EmptyWed 14 Dec 2016 - 19:15

Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Trump is the Last Guardian of the United States   Trump is the Last Guardian of the United States - Page 3 EmptySat 17 Dec 2016 - 18:00

The last two or three of these have given us some good chat and I don't know if one month even inspired the Gaming Zoo thread from Balla.

With that said next months, that's January 2017 should go up next Sunday which is Christmas Day and due to that would you like the thread to go up on Christmas Eve and then on Christmas day you know what your spending all that cash on or on Boxing Day to go I wonder what I can spend this Christmas money on I just got (Bet you can guess what I'm getting for Christmas).

Names like always please January includes 7 PlayStation exclusives which I know Andy will love one of them, what seems to be a return to form for a long running series from Capcom and a what could be one of the best 3DS games of 2017 also its my birthday.

Last edited by masofdas on Sun 18 Dec 2016 - 11:49; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Trump is the Last Guardian of the United States   Trump is the Last Guardian of the United States - Page 3 EmptySat 17 Dec 2016 - 18:06

New Year, New Games - Go!
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Trump is the Last Guardian of the United States   Trump is the Last Guardian of the United States - Page 3 EmptySat 17 Dec 2016 - 18:14

Whaddaya buyin' this month, stranger?
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Trump is the Last Guardian of the United States   Trump is the Last Guardian of the United States - Page 3 EmptySat 17 Dec 2016 - 18:26

How about "THE SWITCH IS PROPERLY SHOWN OFF THIS MONTH SO EVERY OTHER GAME IS IRRELEVANT"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Trump is the Last Guardian of the United States   Trump is the Last Guardian of the United States - Page 3 EmptySat 17 Dec 2016 - 19:27

What will you buy before either a liar or a problem child destroys the planet?
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Trump is the Last Guardian of the United States   Trump is the Last Guardian of the United States - Page 3 EmptySat 17 Dec 2016 - 21:53

Switch games are you buying?

*runs*
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Trump is the Last Guardian of the United States   Trump is the Last Guardian of the United States - Page 3 EmptySun 18 Dec 2016 - 10:46

I like Zero's and Jas for March
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Trump is the Last Guardian of the United States   Trump is the Last Guardian of the United States - Page 3 EmptySun 18 Dec 2016 - 12:16

Guess who's back, back again, Kaz is back, tell a friend (and don't buy the travesty that is Resident Evil 7, please let it do worse than 6).
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Trump is the Last Guardian of the United States   Trump is the Last Guardian of the United States - Page 3 EmptySun 18 Dec 2016 - 12:22

How the hell is RE7 a travesty, the series even though its now 1st person seems to be going backing to its roots with actual survival horror and puzzles which made the series good not shity 3rd person shooters.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Trump is the Last Guardian of the United States   Trump is the Last Guardian of the United States - Page 3 EmptySun 18 Dec 2016 - 12:27

It was a joke, obviously there is no "true" Resident Evil, but as someone who is a big fan of 4,5 & 6 (and Revelations when you ignore how spongy the enemies felt) and is not a fan of games like Outlast and Alien Isolation it is an obvious disappointment. I love the ridiculous over the top camp romps that we've had from the series last few core entries and I'd definitely miss the awesome shooting, I love the laser sight aiming mechanic, it's something I wish more games did.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Trump is the Last Guardian of the United States   Trump is the Last Guardian of the United States - Page 3 EmptySun 18 Dec 2016 - 12:32

Proper Resident Evil and with campness
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Trump is the Last Guardian of the United States   Trump is the Last Guardian of the United States - Page 3 EmptySun 18 Dec 2016 - 12:45

Not a fun romp though, a mess of a game where you can only shoot ahead, the ceiling or the floor and can carry less than a person in real life - but anyway, the point is it's going away from the series I love, I'm allowed to be annoyed...
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Trump is the Last Guardian of the United States   Trump is the Last Guardian of the United States - Page 3 EmptySun 18 Dec 2016 - 12:56

But going back to the series which I loved since day one and not continuing on with what I hate the series had become.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Trump is the Last Guardian of the United States   Trump is the Last Guardian of the United States - Page 3 EmptySun 18 Dec 2016 - 13:01

Then we all understand each other. Grin

For my money, Andy's title is a bit long.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trump is the Last Guardian of the United States   Trump is the Last Guardian of the United States - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trump is the Last Guardian of the United States
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3