We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nintendo Switch eShop Thread

Go down 
+13
Treesmurf
Muss
Crumpy Andy
Jimbob
EofGizmo
Buskalilly
fronkhead
The_Jaster
masofdas
JayMoyles
Balladeer
ZeroJones
The Cappuccino Kid
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

Nintendo Switch eShop Thread Empty
PostSubject: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread EmptyWed 11 Jan 2017 - 21:33

The Balls Man wrote:

Discuss downloadables on the Wii U Nintendo Switch here!

Balladeer The Cappuccino Kid makes another topic for entirely selfish reasons. A few of the CVGers sound cunts have been talking about Zen Pinball Shovel Knight: does anyone have it? Is it any good?

Aye! Yacht Games are bringing Shovel Knight to the Switch, with it's Shovel of Hope, Plague of Shadows and Specter of Torment campaigns:

http://yachtclubgames.com/2017/01/switch-up/
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread EmptyWed 11 Jan 2017 - 21:44

Does that mean that you don't have a version of Shovel Knight, Cappa? If not, you should totally get it as soon as you can for 50p; if you've got it already, my mistake. Embarrassed

Minimum requirement: the eShop works at launch. If there's anything worth buying, that'll be a bonus, in my humble, unsubtle and often wrong opinion.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread EmptyWed 11 Jan 2017 - 21:46

...I'm going to buy this again, I never gave it a fair chance on the 3DS and y'all have been raving about it. Raving!
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread EmptyWed 11 Jan 2017 - 22:34

Yep, I think I'll rebuy this as well - my PC likely won't run Shovel Knight at an acceptable level anymore, and it's always felt like a game I should play on a Nintendo platform anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread EmptyThu 12 Jan 2017 - 10:07

I think I would also buy the game on Switch as I also didn't give it a fair go also hope we get a Nintendo extra level in the Switch version.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread EmptyThu 12 Jan 2017 - 15:30

Sweet! If this comes to switch as a physical release I'll buy it again (for the third time) if not I'll just pick up the new campaigns and battles mode separately as they release.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread EmptyTue 24 Jan 2017 - 21:22

Tomorrow Corporation are bringing World of Goo, Little Inferno and Human Resource Machine to the Switch's eShop on March 3rd:

http://tomorrowcorporation.com/posts/were-opening-the-tomorrow-corporation-vaults

Hmm. It's yet more old games that are being quickly ported for an extra buck...but World of Goo and Little Inferno are pretty good all the same. They're out on tablets and mobile stores for a couple of quid each though, so let's hope that nobody tries to rip the piss and sell them for fifteen quid a pop or anything like that. Mind you, is there anything on the Switch that isn't a complete rip-off?
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread EmptyTue 24 Jan 2017 - 21:25

If they're decently priced (surely? World of Goo is like ten years old now) then I'll give them a look. I've not played any of their games, but they do look alright!
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread EmptyTue 24 Jan 2017 - 21:53

One day I'll crack World Of Goo - lovely game that deserved more of my time. Good on them but I hope Cappa's right - they can't charge too much.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread EmptyTue 24 Jan 2017 - 21:54

JayMoyles wrote:
If they're decently priced...

Nintendo Switch eShop Thread Tumblr_nzqscvqvbM1rd2ks4o1_500
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread EmptyTue 24 Jan 2017 - 22:06

If Binding of Isaac which is £15 on PlayStation can be £40 on Switch, then I reckon Ballas gif is bang on.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread EmptyTue 24 Jan 2017 - 22:10

Forty bastarding quid?? SHITE
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread EmptyTue 24 Jan 2017 - 22:13

Money for old NOPE
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread EmptyTue 24 Jan 2017 - 22:15

Nintendo Switch eShop Thread Maxresdefault
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread EmptyWed 25 Jan 2017 - 12:30

masofdas wrote:
If Binding of Isaac which is £15 on PlayStation can be £40 on Switch, then I reckon Ballas gif is bang on.  

From a quick look I just had they are not the same game, afterbirth & afterbirth+ are expansions to the base BoI which I think was 15 quid & AB/AB+ were £8.99 each. So Switch is getting the base game & the 2 expansions for £40 bumped up by an extra tenner or so no doubt because it is out at retail as well.

So I'm willing to bet that this is just pricing for BoI itself and not all Switch eshop titles.

---

I was initially coming in here to say how good it is that the eshop for Switch is adding a few more things to maybe pick up on launch day.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread EmptyWed 25 Jan 2017 - 12:40

You are right and I correct myself elsewhere, you do get the base game which is £15 and both Expansions which I seem to only able to find the one Afterbirth for £9. Plus may have been a free update but on the other systems it will cost you £24+ what ever Plus is, it still feels were getting the raw deal as in Europe it currently isn't a retail game, only if demand is their for it.

Stateside it is a retail game which seems to becoming with some sort of bonus with the first few thousand copies, which is cool but after that it be a normal retail version.

Okay what about Street Fighter II which is the same game as Xbox 360 which is £9.99 but seems Switch version is £39.99 for a whole two new characters and possible first person mode.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread EmptyWed 25 Jan 2017 - 15:16

Christ. That is horrific pricing. Sulk
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread EmptyWed 25 Jan 2017 - 16:11

mas wrote:
Okay what about Street Fighter II which is the same game as Xbox 360 which is £9.99 but seems Switch version is £39.99 for a whole two new characters and possible first person mode.

No idea but didn't they say they had more to announce besides that? So even with USFII & BoI being set at a retail level price I think it's still a stretch to say all e shop titles will be in the same range.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread EmptyWed 25 Jan 2017 - 16:14

Well they've not announced the first person mode but we caught a brief look in a trailer of it, that if it is even a first person mode.

They've announced like Arcade Mode, Online Lobbies etc but none of this is new.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread EmptyWed 25 Jan 2017 - 16:28

Where's it been said that Ultra Street Fighter II will be forty quid? That can't be true...
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread EmptyWed 25 Jan 2017 - 17:00

It was listed on the USA site for $40 which likely means £40, like how Super Bomberman R is $50 and £50 here in the UK. But could be slightly different as Switch their is $300 and £280 here but the point is it will be more then a tenner like on Xbox 360.
Back to top Go down
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread EmptySun 29 Jan 2017 - 22:06

I was pleased at the news about Tomorrow Corporation's games. I might pick up one or two of them depending on certain factors, for instance 1) if Human Resource Machine is still very playable with thumbs on a 6" screen and 2) if World of Goo still supports HD Rumble.

I've already played through Little Inferno twice so I'm not so sure about that one. I adore its message though and I wouldn't mind having my memory jogged...
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread EmptySun 12 Feb 2017 - 11:12

Well I've got a eShop title coming as I backed Hollow Knight which was PC/Wii U but the U version has been canned for Switch instead and unlike Yooka, it can't be cancelled.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread EmptySun 12 Feb 2017 - 15:52

Looks like a neat title - I'm always up for a Metroidvania.

That's a bit shoddy that they're not offering a refund on backers of the Wii U version - are they at least offering you to change your backing to a Switch or PC version? It's an innate risk with Kickstarter though, I suppose - it's by no means meant to be a preorder.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread EmptySun 12 Feb 2017 - 16:40

That does look quality! Any word on a release date?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Nintendo Switch eShop Thread
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next