Wear a Shield on your Sword to prevent infections and pregnancy.

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I Am Setsuna AKA I'm not for Cappa

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

I Am Setsuna AKA I'm not for Cappa - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am Setsuna AKA I'm not for Cappa   I Am Setsuna AKA I'm not for Cappa - Page 2 Empty30/03/17, 10:33 pm

It's a component, for sure - but not the whole. Far from it. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
I'M EVEN LONELIER
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: I Am Setsuna AKA I'm not for Cappa   I Am Setsuna AKA I'm not for Cappa - Page 2 Empty31/03/17, 08:00 pm

Drunkalilly wrote:
I'll be glad to see the back of people conflating length with value.

I still do this I'm afraid. I can appreciate the odd shorter game, but I definitely like BotW more because of its scale. As long there isn't needless padding, a game I can play more without replaying bits > a game I can play less.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
Disciple of Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: I Am Setsuna AKA I'm not for Cappa   I Am Setsuna AKA I'm not for Cappa - Page 2 Empty01/04/17, 11:15 am

HLTB says 20hrs but lets say Jay does it in 15hrs, 15hrs for £30 isn't bad as what Res Evil 7 was £40 for 7hrs as that's the sort game it is.

Length of a game, genre, price all means something different for a different game, would I want RE7 to be 80hrs long hell no as that sort of game genre doesn't work over that amount of length. It's meant to be a confined story and if I Am Setsuna does that then it's all good.

Games are still the best money to length form of entertainment by far.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Din's Power
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: I Am Setsuna AKA I'm not for Cappa   I Am Setsuna AKA I'm not for Cappa - Page 2 Empty01/04/17, 12:01 pm

I like the last line of your post there Mas, definitely a true sentiment. #gamingisart
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: I Am Setsuna AKA I'm not for Cappa   I Am Setsuna AKA I'm not for Cappa - Page 2 Empty03/08/17, 08:19 pm

So IAS had gone down to about £20 from about £30 - is it worth me picking it up?
Back to top Go down
masofdas
Disciple of Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: I Am Setsuna AKA I'm not for Cappa   I Am Setsuna AKA I'm not for Cappa - Page 2 Empty04/08/17, 09:23 am

I need to go back to it but from what I have played and reviews, I think you'll like it but just find it to be a tad average but enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: I Am Setsuna AKA I'm not for Cappa   I Am Setsuna AKA I'm not for Cappa - Page 2 Empty04/08/17, 10:07 am

Hmmm... I'll think on. I got some eShop credit to buy Sonic Mania later in the month, and I do have a lot of RPG's sitting in the vault, practically untouched. Embarrassed
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Din's Power
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: I Am Setsuna AKA I'm not for Cappa   I Am Setsuna AKA I'm not for Cappa - Page 2 Empty07/08/17, 11:41 pm

It's... fine. On a pure gameplay level the battling is nothing to write home about and the story is standard RPG fare. I'd say it's worth a look purely based on the setting, soundtrack and the fact that it's pretty short for an RPG. £20 is about right, I reckon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Am Setsuna AKA I'm not for Cappa   I Am Setsuna AKA I'm not for Cappa - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Am Setsuna AKA I'm not for Cappa
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GNamer Forum :: GNamer Forum :: Nintendo Switch-
Jump to: