We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Episode 13: Tickets To The Frog Show

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

Episode 13: Tickets To The Frog Show Empty
PostSubject: Episode 13: Tickets To The Frog Show   Episode 13: Tickets To The Frog Show EmptySun 5 Feb 2017 - 14:01

Episode 13: Tickets To The Frog Show NintendoSwitch_ARMS_Presentation2017_scrn05_bmp_jpgcopy_thumb
Episode 13
Luke, Jay, Mas and Zero convene to have a brief chat about the games they've been playing before getting stuck right into some Nintendo Switch hype. Can the Main One keep us on topic for a whole hour? Spoiler: no.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Episode 13: Tickets To The Frog Show   Episode 13: Tickets To The Frog Show EmptySun 5 Feb 2017 - 15:42

Poured myself a dandelion and burdock, sat back, and rammed this back into my lugholes. We did good work, fellows. Good work. Grin
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Episode 13: Tickets To The Frog Show   Episode 13: Tickets To The Frog Show EmptySun 5 Feb 2017 - 19:52

I shall bung this into my earholes tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Episode 13: Tickets To The Frog Show   Episode 13: Tickets To The Frog Show EmptyTue 7 Feb 2017 - 16:22

Drunka and Me were both sort of right with Skylanders, Switch version doesn't use a portal of power like the others which has been done to keep the game playable in portable mode. The figures work with the NFC in the Joy-Cons / Pro which to me is a great sign that Nintendo and Activision have some sort of partnership.

Which Drunka said but...

This still means for some reason Traps and Vehicles won't work with the Switch and the Switch version has less modes / content due to no races, could it have some extras in replace of this that I don't know.

Did anyone ever play it on DS/3DS? As now thinking about it that wouldn't have a portal of power but they came with figures and must of worked some how.

Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Episode 13: Tickets To The Frog Show   Episode 13: Tickets To The Frog Show EmptyTue 7 Feb 2017 - 16:49

You spelled Drunka was right, I was wrong, sorry incorrectly.

As it happens, DS ones did use the portal. I would imagine that hinders portability somewhat, so I'd say this makes more sense.
Episode 13: Tickets To The Frog Show Skylanders_3ds-2-1
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Episode 13: Tickets To The Frog Show   Episode 13: Tickets To The Frog Show EmptyTue 7 Feb 2017 - 17:01

Hey I'm sill right it has less content.

Well looking at that picture, this seems much better option but then you still need to carry one figure around but I guess you could get one them in a case/bag easier.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Episode 13: Tickets To The Frog Show   Episode 13: Tickets To The Frog Show EmptyTue 7 Feb 2017 - 18:15

I don't think children mind having toys with them.
Back to top Go down
NintenDUCK
Vote Thread
NintenDUCK

PostSubject: Re: Episode 13: Tickets To The Frog Show   Episode 13: Tickets To The Frog Show EmptyFri 10 Feb 2017 - 0:58

This will be my friday evening entertainment while I build my pink palace thing on micecraft play a grown up game with blood and stuff...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 13: Tickets To The Frog Show   Episode 13: Tickets To The Frog Show Empty

Back to top Go down

Episode 13: Tickets To The Frog Show
Page 1 of 1