We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Animal Crossing Pocket Camp - Are these animals more camp than the village people?

Go down 
+3
masofdas
ZeroJones
Buskalilly
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

Animal Crossing Pocket Camp - Are these animals more camp than the village people? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing Pocket Camp - Are these animals more camp than the village people?   Animal Crossing Pocket Camp - Are these animals more camp than the village people? - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Nov 2017 - 21:45

Ah, I bet it's great on a tablet!

I think my number's right - 11 digits... 9535 8887 502. 11 is an odd number (no Zero don't do it)
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

Animal Crossing Pocket Camp - Are these animals more camp than the village people? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing Pocket Camp - Are these animals more camp than the village people?   Animal Crossing Pocket Camp - Are these animals more camp than the village people? - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Nov 2017 - 22:30

Ah, maybe I'd missed one of the numbers then! Embarrassed

I'll send you a request when I next fire the game up. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing Pocket Camp - Are these animals more camp than the village people?   Animal Crossing Pocket Camp - Are these animals more camp than the village people? - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Nov 2017 - 22:42

11 is an odd number. It's also the first two digit prime number and one part of a twin prime (with 13).

A test for divisibility by 11 involves cutting a number into two-digit chunks from the tens upwards, adding them together, and seeing if the result is divisible by 11 (you can repeat if necessary). For example, 8932 would be split into 89 and 32. Then 89 +32 is 121, which happens to be 11 squared. On the other hand, 7945 would be split into 79 + 45, which totals 124. You could split that into 1 and 24, which totals 25. That ain't not no multiple of 11.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing Pocket Camp - Are these animals more camp than the village people?   Animal Crossing Pocket Camp - Are these animals more camp than the village people? - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Nov 2017 - 23:15

JayMoyles wrote:
I've never properly got into an Animal Crossing game, but I can totally see why they're so addicting even just through playing this mobile game. Plus, it looks pretty good playing on my iPad.

I've heard this elsewhere. My brother used to laugh at my Animal Crossing: New Leaf addiction, but he himself spent most of his time befriending beasties when he visited this weekend.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing Pocket Camp - Are these animals more camp than the village people?   Animal Crossing Pocket Camp - Are these animals more camp than the village people? - Page 2 EmptyThu 30 Nov 2017 - 18:36

I spent a half hour or so after work this week just building items for my camp, chatting to some animals and picking fruit. I think I'm enjoying it as much as I am because it's so effortless just to boot up the app on my iPad rather than launching the PS4 or Switch, booting up a game, loading the save file and so on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing Pocket Camp - Are these animals more camp than the village people?   Animal Crossing Pocket Camp - Are these animals more camp than the village people? - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Dec 2017 - 21:26

Same here. The only problem I've got: it fires more animal friends at you than a regular Crossing, and I will potentially have to make an active decision who stays and who goes. It's just like [historical event that if Jimbob actually referenced he'd be permanently banned for a crass and tasteless metaphor]. Apart from that, it feels like a streamlined version of Animal Crossing, which I'm quite happy about!
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing Pocket Camp - Are these animals more camp than the village people?   Animal Crossing Pocket Camp - Are these animals more camp than the village people? - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Dec 2017 - 21:56

Jimbob, were you gonna compare Animal Crossing to Sophie's Choice?
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing Pocket Camp - Are these animals more camp than the village people?   Animal Crossing Pocket Camp - Are these animals more camp than the village people? - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Dec 2017 - 22:29

I was not. That would also be bad, mind.

Although please stop guessing, because now I've said "not that one" I have to deny / not deny any others. Pale

*change subject* uh... Goldie the dog's really cute! Ha ha ha ha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing Pocket Camp - Are these animals more camp than the village people?   Animal Crossing Pocket Camp - Are these animals more camp than the village people? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Animal Crossing Pocket Camp - Are these animals more camp than the village people?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2