Nintendo in encouraging Emio-lation shocker

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cool Cool Concealed Christmas Crew 2K17

Go down 
+6
JayMoyles
The Cappuccino Kid
Balladeer
masofdas
ZeroJones
Buskalilly
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

Cool Cool Concealed Christmas Crew 2K17 Empty
PostSubject: Cool Cool Concealed Christmas Crew 2K17   Cool Cool Concealed Christmas Crew 2K17 EmptyWed 15 Nov 2017 - 10:23

Star  Father Christmas  Star
GNAMER FORUM
SECRET SANTA 2K17

Star  Reindeer  Star

It's back boys! We're fast approaching the end of the year. If things go well I won't be on this side of the planet next year. That means I could very well be hosting my last ever Secret Santa. As usual, everyone can DM me their

Cool Cool Concealed Christmas Crew 2K17 Sissel10
Wooo, I am the ghost of Christmas Presents! This year, Drunka isn't going to do the usual Secret Santa routine! His santa and santee will be as secret as everyone else's! That means we're going to have to use elfster.com as per the suggestion of Andrewman himself!

Cool Cool Concealed Christmas Crew 2K17 200px-11
I am the ghost of Christmas Future Publishing! To take part in this year's secret santa, go to this address: https://www.elfster.com/exchange/view/25881277/99429c/
Add your name and that, make sure to include an address, and let Drunka know so he can at least make a vague attempt to keep this organised.

Cool Cool Concealed Christmas Crew 2K17 200px-10
I'm the ghost of Christmas Past! I've seen the nonsense some of you have gotten up to before, and I don't want any of it this time. Drunka can't control who gets who this year, so I want lots of thought and effort going into genuine presents, no wrapping up any old tat or generic rubbish. We all love each other here, so let's show it!

Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas

The Rules

• Everyone who wants to take part, go to this link: https://www.elfster.com/exchange/view/25881277/99429c/ and sign up. Use a name I'll recognise so I know who's taking part.
  • Names are drawn automatically on December 4th so there will be plenty of time to buy, wrap and post presents. It would suck if someone missed out and their present arrived in January.
  • No matter how early your present arrives, we all open them on December 25th and post our thanks/ pics/ disgust.
  • Limit of £15, not including postage.
  • I'm taking part! I'm not sitting out just because I'm organising, this is really fun.
  • NO DROPPING HINTS. We all know eachother well enough to pick presents. And if not- Poundland willy warmer!
  • Gifts must be physical, tangible things; no emailing download codes or adopting felines.
  • Once names are dished out, no posting about the buying/ sending of presents in the thread. Gives the game away, see!
  • You can post if you receive your package, and it's nice if you can message me when you post.
  • If you say you're taking part then don't post out your present you'll be totally ostracised from the gang.

Confirmed Santas

• Drunkalilly
  • Masofdas
  • Balladeer
  • Andyman949
  • The Cappuccino Kid
  • ZeroJones
  • GJones
  • JayMoyles
  • Treesmurf

Last edited by Drunkalilly on Mon 20 Nov 2017 - 12:39; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Cool Cool Concealed Christmas Crew 2K17   Cool Cool Concealed Christmas Crew 2K17 EmptyWed 15 Nov 2017 - 10:46

The link isn't working, sir - otherwise I would have signed up like a Christmas hot potato! Grin

And also stickied. Cool
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Cool Cool Concealed Christmas Crew 2K17   Cool Cool Concealed Christmas Crew 2K17 EmptyWed 15 Nov 2017 - 10:59

That'll be where I didn't put a space between the link and the next word. Fixed!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Cool Cool Concealed Christmas Crew 2K17   Cool Cool Concealed Christmas Crew 2K17 EmptyWed 15 Nov 2017 - 11:20

I've signed up
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Cool Cool Concealed Christmas Crew 2K17   Cool Cool Concealed Christmas Crew 2K17 EmptyWed 15 Nov 2017 - 12:29

Officially signed up! This is going to be tinseltastic! Dance
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Cool Cool Concealed Christmas Crew 2K17   Cool Cool Concealed Christmas Crew 2K17 EmptyWed 15 Nov 2017 - 19:02

I'm in. But who's 'Definitely Not Andrew Rice'? Eh?
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
The Cappuccino Kid
Mani Mani Statue
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Cool Cool Concealed Christmas Crew 2K17   Cool Cool Concealed Christmas Crew 2K17 EmptyWed 15 Nov 2017 - 21:46

I've signed up. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Cool Cool Concealed Christmas Crew 2K17   Cool Cool Concealed Christmas Crew 2K17 EmptyWed 15 Nov 2017 - 22:09

Balladeer wrote:
I'm in.  But who's 'Definitely Not Andrew Rice'? Eh?

The Cappuccino Kid wrote:

And the mystery is solved!
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Cool Cool Concealed Christmas Crew 2K17   Cool Cool Concealed Christmas Crew 2K17 EmptyWed 15 Nov 2017 - 22:28

Balladeer wrote:
Balladeer wrote:
I'm in.  But who's 'Definitely Not Andrew Rice'? Eh?

The Cappuccino Kid wrote:

And the mystery is solved!

Every puzzle has an answer.

Cool Cool Concealed Christmas Crew 2K17 Latest?cb=20110523070024
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Cool Cool Concealed Christmas Crew 2K17   Cool Cool Concealed Christmas Crew 2K17 EmptyThu 16 Nov 2017 - 10:34

This has me a little shook: this is actually our fifth GNamer Secret Santa. How mental is that?
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Cool Cool Concealed Christmas Crew 2K17   Cool Cool Concealed Christmas Crew 2K17 EmptyThu 16 Nov 2017 - 23:20

I am in! Grin
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Cool Cool Concealed Christmas Crew 2K17   Cool Cool Concealed Christmas Crew 2K17 EmptyFri 17 Nov 2017 - 18:23

Hope Jas takes part this year as it looks like he didn't last year (based of page 1) also we reckon Axis will reappear just for this? As I think he's done that like the last two years.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Cool Cool Concealed Christmas Crew 2K17   Cool Cool Concealed Christmas Crew 2K17 EmptyFri 17 Nov 2017 - 18:52

Oh I've been meaning to post in here, I can't fully commit to a yes or no just yet but I should know in a few weeks. ( I really want to since it's the last one Buska is running)
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Cool Cool Concealed Christmas Crew 2K17   Cool Cool Concealed Christmas Crew 2K17 EmptySat 18 Nov 2017 - 1:40

It would be really cool to have you Jas, would understand if you can't though.

Yeah, Axis has done that and is welcome to again. I think he keeps in touch with a fair few of us on the twitters, does he not?
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Cool Cool Concealed Christmas Crew 2K17   Cool Cool Concealed Christmas Crew 2K17 EmptySat 18 Nov 2017 - 8:16

...it is entirely up to you (and him) whether he does or not, Drunka boss.  However last year, he didn't even come back to confirm that I was his Santee.  And his gifts didn't feel very personalised.  General stuff you'd give to a Nintendo fan.  Almost like he'd barely had any interaction with me this past year.  (That said, he was a very generous giver.  There was lots of stuff in his package, so he did well with what he knew.  He's a good egg, just not around a lot.  Or indeed at all.)

This is meant to be a forum Secret Santa, rather than a Twitter one.  So I'm hoping that, if Axis does get on board for this, he'll at least visit the forum and post in some other places. It's not like we've been short of Nintendo games to talk about this year.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Mani Mani Statue
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Cool Cool Concealed Christmas Crew 2K17   Cool Cool Concealed Christmas Crew 2K17 EmptySat 18 Nov 2017 - 9:34

Balladeer wrote:
 And his gifts didn't feel very personalised.

You can wrap that pish - the stuff you bought for me couldn't have possibly been less personalised. Naughty

Seriously, if my Secret Santa can't be arsed putting in an effort, just PM me a £15 eShop voucher.

Otherwise, I'm not a fan of Axis hoovering up folks' goodwill and then pissing off for a year.

Reindeer

Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Cool Cool Concealed Christmas Crew 2K17   Cool Cool Concealed Christmas Crew 2K17 EmptySat 18 Nov 2017 - 10:04

It was personalised!  Just... badly so. Embarrassed And I was around to explain why I made my choices.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Cool Cool Concealed Christmas Crew 2K17   Cool Cool Concealed Christmas Crew 2K17 EmptySun 19 Nov 2017 - 2:19

I AM A CHRISTMAS!!! Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas Father Christmas
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Cool Cool Concealed Christmas Crew 2K17   Cool Cool Concealed Christmas Crew 2K17 EmptySun 19 Nov 2017 - 6:31

The first webforum I was ever part of had a rule that you couldn't post more than three emoticons in a row. Thank goodness we don't have that here. Winky Face
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Cool Cool Concealed Christmas Crew 2K17   Cool Cool Concealed Christmas Crew 2K17 EmptySun 19 Nov 2017 - 18:28

Wouldn't want to miss out on gems like that.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Cool Cool Concealed Christmas Crew 2K17   Cool Cool Concealed Christmas Crew 2K17 EmptyMon 20 Nov 2017 - 12:36

What if we........let them scroll, let them scroll, let them scroll?

Reindeer

Father Christmas

Reindeer

Father Christmas

Reindeer

Father Christmas

Reindeer
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Cool Cool Concealed Christmas Crew 2K17   Cool Cool Concealed Christmas Crew 2K17 EmptyMon 20 Nov 2017 - 16:40

They see me scrollin'

Cool Cool Concealed Christmas Crew 2K17 Luigi_idle_ninsega_clash_z_by_theredthunder360-d7vjskv

. . . they hating!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Cool Cool Concealed Christmas Crew 2K17   Cool Cool Concealed Christmas Crew 2K17 EmptyWed 22 Nov 2017 - 21:30

'Cause this is chiller, chiller night...

Cool Cool Concealed Christmas Crew 2K17 Moonwalk

In other news, Elfster keep sending me e-mails. Don't want to junk 'em, because I'm waiting for my Santa, but it's not stuff I want in my inbox. No
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Cool Cool Concealed Christmas Crew 2K17   Cool Cool Concealed Christmas Crew 2K17 EmptyWed 22 Nov 2017 - 23:10

I'm fairly sure that if you poked about in the settings you could tailor what emails you receive. I've only had a couple though, so no big deal for me!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Cool Cool Concealed Christmas Crew 2K17   Cool Cool Concealed Christmas Crew 2K17 EmptySun 3 Dec 2017 - 19:42

So tomorrow we find out who've we got, is this automatic this year due to the site and will I just get a email saying I've got Mr X will all there details.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cool Cool Concealed Christmas Crew 2K17   Cool Cool Concealed Christmas Crew 2K17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cool Cool Concealed Christmas Crew 2K17
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next