We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

May the Way of the Hero Lead to the Massive Dust-Up

Go down 
+6
Balladeer
The_Jaster
Crumpy Andy
Buskalilly
JayMoyles
masofdas
10 posters
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

May the Way of the Hero Lead to the Massive Dust-Up Empty
PostSubject: May the Way of the Hero Lead to the Massive Dust-Up   May the Way of the Hero Lead to the Massive Dust-Up EmptySun 22 Apr 2018 - 21:51

Retail Games of May:

May the Way of the Hero Lead to the Massive Dust-Up Solo-a-star-wars-story-poster-uk-header-1103310-1280x0

Best of the Rest:
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: May the Way of the Hero Lead to the Massive Dust-Up   May the Way of the Hero Lead to the Massive Dust-Up EmptySun 22 Apr 2018 - 22:45

It'll likely only be DK for me next month. I'm tempted, but I don't think I'll cave on double dipping with Hyrule Warriors. I'm happy to wait for Dark Souls further down the line.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: May the Way of the Hero Lead to the Massive Dust-Up   May the Way of the Hero Lead to the Massive Dust-Up EmptyMon 23 Apr 2018 - 2:11

Not a huge amount for me now that Souls has been pushed back. I'm excited for the likes of Jay to play Donkey Kong, I'll probably pick up Little Nightmares at some point and I can see myself rebuying Hyrule Warriors down the road when I've got money to spare.

Luckily I've got plenty of eShop and unfinished games on my Switch, and muliplayer games. So I'll be fine, everything's fine, I'm almost drowning there's such an abundance of rain at the moment. What a perfectly adequate and healthy season.

Obviously Solo and Deapool are dead certs whenever they come out in Japanese cinemas.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: May the Way of the Hero Lead to the Massive Dust-Up   May the Way of the Hero Lead to the Massive Dust-Up EmptyMon 23 Apr 2018 - 7:51

That is far too early for a month that bad, I guess I'll be rebuying HW & Dark Souls.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: May the Way of the Hero Lead to the Massive Dust-Up   May the Way of the Hero Lead to the Massive Dust-Up EmptyMon 23 Apr 2018 - 9:34

Just the birthday gift of Hyrule Warriors for me. Smile
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: May the Way of the Hero Lead to the Massive Dust-Up   May the Way of the Hero Lead to the Massive Dust-Up EmptyMon 23 Apr 2018 - 10:27

Drunkalilly wrote:
Not a huge amount for me now that Souls has been pushed back. I'm excited for the likes of Jay to play Donkey Kong, I'll probably pick up Little Nightmares at some point and I can see myself rebuying Hyrule Warriors down the road when I've got money to spare.

Luckily I've got plenty of eShop and unfinished games on my Switch, and muliplayer games. So I'll be fine, everything's fine, I'm almost drowning there's such an abundance of rain at the moment. What a perfectly adequate and healthy season.

Obviously Solo and Deapool are dead certs whenever they come out in Japanese cinemas.

But the Switch only had 100 games come out in April, I've got nothing to play because of this drought Winky Face
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: May the Way of the Hero Lead to the Massive Dust-Up   May the Way of the Hero Lead to the Massive Dust-Up EmptyMon 23 Apr 2018 - 10:45

Right, I'm sick of this, can we stop talking about whether or not there was a Switch drought. It's the same fucking thing every time... Duh!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: May the Way of the Hero Lead to the Massive Dust-Up   May the Way of the Hero Lead to the Massive Dust-Up EmptyMon 23 Apr 2018 - 19:45

D̵̜̼̮͇͛̎̔ͨ̾Ḭ̷̢̦̟̘̎̄̍͊̓̄̓ͅE̖̻̰͔̥̩̞̽̇ͧ͒̋̐ͧ
̱̤͈͈̤̬̤̓̑̚͜

Anyway, surprise surprise, nothing for me!  I'm considering Labo because of this.  Those who haven't played DKCTF (and can stand difficult chunky-feeling platformers) should, for the music alone.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: May the Way of the Hero Lead to the Massive Dust-Up   May the Way of the Hero Lead to the Massive Dust-Up EmptyMon 23 Apr 2018 - 21:13

THE 3DS YET LIVES!!

PRAISE BE TO OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR HANDHELD, FOR IT SHALL DELIVER US TO THE PROMISED LAND!

Seriously though probably nothing this month.  I don't really have the money for games right now, much as I'd like to get Strange Journey after missing its DS incarnation, but if I was going to pick up a game it's at the back of the cue behind Danganronpa V3 and Radiant Historia redux.

Totes going to see Infinity War though, I didn't spend the last couple of months slowly chewing through the mcu without that as an endgame in mind.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: May the Way of the Hero Lead to the Massive Dust-Up   May the Way of the Hero Lead to the Massive Dust-Up EmptyMon 23 Apr 2018 - 22:24

I think I might pick up Little Nightmares on the Switch at some point - I have such a big backlog mind.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: May the Way of the Hero Lead to the Massive Dust-Up   May the Way of the Hero Lead to the Massive Dust-Up EmptyFri 27 Apr 2018 - 17:52

Probably won't get anything from this month's releases thus month. The Switch re-releases of DK and Hyrule Warriors both interest me but I'm not that eager to buy those just yet.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: May the Way of the Hero Lead to the Massive Dust-Up   May the Way of the Hero Lead to the Massive Dust-Up EmptySat 28 Apr 2018 - 9:41

@Athrun I don't thinks peeps have also noticed Nintendo themselves are releasing a 3DS game
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: May the Way of the Hero Lead to the Massive Dust-Up   May the Way of the Hero Lead to the Massive Dust-Up EmptySun 29 Apr 2018 - 1:00

I mean, is anyone here actually excited for that Dillon game?
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: May the Way of the Hero Lead to the Massive Dust-Up   May the Way of the Hero Lead to the Massive Dust-Up EmptySun 29 Apr 2018 - 9:33

Doubt it, but shocked how it's retail and how many games he's been in, wouldn't be surprised if he's in SMASH or gets a Switch game soon.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: May the Way of the Hero Lead to the Massive Dust-Up   May the Way of the Hero Lead to the Massive Dust-Up EmptySun 29 Apr 2018 - 18:54

He was an Assist Trophy in Smash 4. I suppose he must have some sort of fan following somewhere.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: May the Way of the Hero Lead to the Massive Dust-Up   May the Way of the Hero Lead to the Massive Dust-Up EmptyMon 14 May 2018 - 17:27

I missed this great film
May the Way of the Hero Lead to the Massive Dust-Up %22A_Random_Encounter%22_UK_Movie_Poster

June will be going up this Sunday as the 28th is the last Friday of the month, we see a lot of games in June with two sort of B tier Switch exclusives (well one is on 3DS as well), a Switch exclusive come to PS4 & Xbox One and honestly even though 37 unique games coming most are indies coming to retail or other systems getting a game later that the most exciting things will be E3 and the World Cup starts.

Name ideas please and I guess with no Zero someone else has an opportunity to get a name on the board.
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: May the Way of the Hero Lead to the Massive Dust-Up   May the Way of the Hero Lead to the Massive Dust-Up EmptyMon 14 May 2018 - 18:07

Juno, we've Zero good ideas between us Sad
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: May the Way of the Hero Lead to the Massive Dust-Up   May the Way of the Hero Lead to the Massive Dust-Up EmptyWed 16 May 2018 - 8:14

June-ce, Like Deuce But It's In June, Or Something, Look Never Mind It Was A Mistake, Just Forget About It (God Bless)
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: May the Way of the Hero Lead to the Massive Dust-Up   May the Way of the Hero Lead to the Massive Dust-Up EmptyFri 18 May 2018 - 10:22

Alternatively:

Will You Be Striking Tennis Balls or Sushi in June?
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: May the Way of the Hero Lead to the Massive Dust-Up   May the Way of the Hero Lead to the Massive Dust-Up EmptyFri 18 May 2018 - 16:00

Muss is winning this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May the Way of the Hero Lead to the Massive Dust-Up   May the Way of the Hero Lead to the Massive Dust-Up Empty

Back to top Go down

May the Way of the Hero Lead to the Massive Dust-Up
Page 1 of 1