Nintendo in encouraging Emio-lation shocker

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fortnite: Battle Royale -We'll Probably Play This For Two Weeks Or So

Go down 
+6
Treesmurf
JayMoyles
The_Jaster
masofdas
Balladeer
Buskalilly
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

Fortnite: Battle Royale -We'll Probably Play This For Two Weeks Or So - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fortnite: Battle Royale -We'll Probably Play This For Two Weeks Or So   Fortnite: Battle Royale -We'll Probably Play This For Two Weeks Or So - Page 2 EmptyMon 3 Sep 2018 - 23:47

I can't see them going back on crossplay but I can see them like Sony this gen and themselves last gen f'ing up somewhere down the road.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

Fortnite: Battle Royale -We'll Probably Play This For Two Weeks Or So - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fortnite: Battle Royale -We'll Probably Play This For Two Weeks Or So   Fortnite: Battle Royale -We'll Probably Play This For Two Weeks Or So - Page 2 EmptyTue 4 Sep 2018 - 20:08

Every company takes their turn at being the customer-friendly ones. Then they get smug.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Fortnite: Battle Royale -We'll Probably Play This For Two Weeks Or So   Fortnite: Battle Royale -We'll Probably Play This For Two Weeks Or So - Page 2 EmptyWed 5 Sep 2018 - 17:42

I'm sure that we'll be feeling that way about Nintendo's online service in due course...
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Fortnite: Battle Royale -We'll Probably Play This For Two Weeks Or So   Fortnite: Battle Royale -We'll Probably Play This For Two Weeks Or So - Page 2 EmptyWed 26 Sep 2018 - 14:44

Well Sony has caved and a cross-platform beta is launching for Fortnite which allow every verison, yes even PlayStation 4, play with each other.

I'm not fussed about Fortnite but this is a big deal for gaming and I wouldn't be shocked to Rocket League etc following suit

However I still feel the AAA games like Call of Duty, FIFA never will.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Fortnite: Battle Royale -We'll Probably Play This For Two Weeks Or So   Fortnite: Battle Royale -We'll Probably Play This For Two Weeks Or So - Page 2 EmptyWed 26 Sep 2018 - 19:40

This is a Good Thing - and a sign that peer pressure can achieve results, because that's surely what this is.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Fortnite: Battle Royale -We'll Probably Play This For Two Weeks Or So   Fortnite: Battle Royale -We'll Probably Play This For Two Weeks Or So - Page 2 EmptyWed 26 Sep 2018 - 21:59

masofdas wrote:

However I still feel the AAA games like Call of Duty, FIFA never will.

I think that'll be down to the publishers as opposed to the platform holders, I reckon.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Fortnite: Battle Royale -We'll Probably Play This For Two Weeks Or So   Fortnite: Battle Royale -We'll Probably Play This For Two Weeks Or So - Page 2 EmptyWed 26 Sep 2018 - 22:07

Agree and can't see EA's of this world doing it.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Fortnite: Battle Royale -We'll Probably Play This For Two Weeks Or So   Fortnite: Battle Royale -We'll Probably Play This For Two Weeks Or So - Page 2 EmptyWed 26 Sep 2018 - 22:10

Nah, not a chance. It makes sense for Fortnite as the money for them stems from microtransactions, so they need you playing the game to tempt you to do that and the way forward for that is to make sure you can play with your mates regardless of platform.

Mind you, it's becoming increasingly common for the big EA titles for the money to be coming from microtransactions too so who knows?
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Fortnite: Battle Royale -We'll Probably Play This For Two Weeks Or So   Fortnite: Battle Royale -We'll Probably Play This For Two Weeks Or So - Page 2 EmptyThu 3 Dec 2020 - 17:06

Anyone still play Fortnite on here?

I've only played like once about 3 years ago when it came out but recently maybe along with Season 2 stuff has looked cool like the Marvel stuff then I saw it was getting a next gen update which PS5 version sound really neat with the adaptive triggers but of course I never played it.

Well now managed to get a Series X from Amazon and sure I won't get all the cool Dual Sense stuff but will the other things like load times and improved textures blah blah. However, just seen Mando is coming to Fortnite and seems that so is Master Chief from Xbox, Kratos from PlayStation and Samus from Nintendo in some sort of warriors through time & history.

Those look cool and being free worth a try right?
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Fortnite: Battle Royale -We'll Probably Play This For Two Weeks Or So   Fortnite: Battle Royale -We'll Probably Play This For Two Weeks Or So - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Dec 2020 - 13:59

I played until I won a game and then immediately uninstalled.

I might load it up just to see those two Bounty Hunters on screen together.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Fortnite: Battle Royale -We'll Probably Play This For Two Weeks Or So   Fortnite: Battle Royale -We'll Probably Play This For Two Weeks Or So - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Dec 2020 - 14:44

Well Kratos is now on it, so seems likely Samus is coming and the Halo Capture the Flag event
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Fortnite: Battle Royale -We'll Probably Play This For Two Weeks Or So   Fortnite: Battle Royale -We'll Probably Play This For Two Weeks Or So - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Dec 2020 - 15:01

I could be persuaded to try this if there was a squad.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Fortnite: Battle Royale -We'll Probably Play This For Two Weeks Or So   Fortnite: Battle Royale -We'll Probably Play This For Two Weeks Or So - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Dec 2020 - 19:23

Reckon you can be Mando, Buska Master Chief as he's the Master Cheese, myself Kratos, just need a Samus
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Fortnite: Battle Royale -We'll Probably Play This For Two Weeks Or So   Fortnite: Battle Royale -We'll Probably Play This For Two Weeks Or So - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Dec 2020 - 22:56

"Duh ner duh ner nerrrrr" that was supposed to be the Metroid tune, you got that right? I'd play if you need to squad up? I'm interested in going back to it since I heard about Samus but all the other stuff with Star Wars, Marvel, etc is all very cool.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Fortnite: Battle Royale -We'll Probably Play This For Two Weeks Or So   Fortnite: Battle Royale -We'll Probably Play This For Two Weeks Or So - Page 2 EmptySun 6 Dec 2020 - 14:25

When it first came to Switch I had a couple of co-op games with Shanks and it elevated the experience a lot. Since then I just played solos and it's pretty dull in comparison.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Fortnite: Battle Royale -We'll Probably Play This For Two Weeks Or So   Fortnite: Battle Royale -We'll Probably Play This For Two Weeks Or So - Page 2 EmptySun 6 Dec 2020 - 14:37

Could be but something like CTF with I guess 50 v 50 could be fun especially if Warthogs are added in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fortnite: Battle Royale -We'll Probably Play This For Two Weeks Or So   Fortnite: Battle Royale -We'll Probably Play This For Two Weeks Or So - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fortnite: Battle Royale -We'll Probably Play This For Two Weeks Or So
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2