Nintendo in encouraging Emio-lation shocker

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum ‘n’ Fun

Go down 
+6
masofdas
JayMoyles
The_Jaster
Treesmurf
Balladeer
The Cappuccino Kid
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum ‘n’ Fun - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum ‘n’ Fun   Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum ‘n’ Fun - Page 2 EmptySat 4 Aug 2018 - 22:00

Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum ‘n’ Fun - Page 2 SdCnM
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum ‘n’ Fun   Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum ‘n’ Fun - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Aug 2018 - 19:19

Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum ‘n’ Fun - Page 2 NNFMlaqASRGrqYzayqV0famsyA9gt8REJqRgeKK0hXyKDWOWpEYYZV0D6T1f1nxZCciThcVO2ZKG+FgTa3UvhF5ft4PKDxEWkGyWn+1mSBOilVE6SnkSJcniF9HxKlsMsTs+7VDVxrZnjX+C8SMjjELwpoRbA3QffxnUp5B1EmxA5R9rwftdECkgiUi+ozfgXkGCYVC1KjhsSjOSD6q72SKsuaOXwXQGHmiJOp7DB1pyiRjxnU4QO93AJQetOwlEUTteSpY9CijwNTpmpXxryjIq1lqQ6M2OKexkXGxcJBver8E4Mvod5RUDheL3qO0WNgusug97Iv+B2SnlUx6zLgAAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
Back to top Go down
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

PostSubject: Re: Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum ‘n’ Fun   Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum ‘n’ Fun - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Aug 2018 - 22:44

The_Jaster wrote:
fronkhead wrote:
I'm always a bit surprised whenever I see videos of the motion controls working because that hasn't been my experience with the game at all, sadly. The recognition is shoddy at best whenever I try it, and I think the game changes how it reads your inputs based on which note type is coming up next.

Really happy the game is being released internationally, even if Bamco pulled a Namco Museum and went digital-only despite showing boxed coverart previously.

That's a bit worrying to hear so do you think that's a wireless joycon issue then? As I know there's various things that can affect it.

Probably not, I tried it with my launch grey Joy-Con controllers, and then a brand new neon set, and it was just as shoddy in both. Also played in tabletop and docked in two separate locations so it probably isn't wireless interference
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum ‘n’ Fun   Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum ‘n’ Fun - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Aug 2018 - 16:10

Looks like we are getting a retail version & this gives me hope that the controller might arrive as well.

https://mynintendonews.com/2018/08/05/amazon-uk-lists-taiko-no-tatsujin-drum-n-fun-nintendo-switch-physical-release/
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum ‘n’ Fun   Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum ‘n’ Fun - Page 2 EmptyThu 9 Aug 2018 - 16:21

Double post! Razz

Good news! We will also get the drum controller. Thumbs Up!

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2018/08/taiko_no_tatsujin_drum_lnr_fun_will_receive_drum_set_and_physical_release_in_europe
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum ‘n’ Fun   Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum ‘n’ Fun - Page 2 EmptyThu 9 Aug 2018 - 18:13

Jastradamus.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum ‘n’ Fun   Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum ‘n’ Fun - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Oct 2018 - 2:18

There's a demo of this on the eShop now and it's quite fun even if the joycon controls have a tendency to play notes when you don't want them to which can throw you off beat.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Mani Mani Statue
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum ‘n’ Fun   Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum ‘n’ Fun - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Oct 2018 - 18:01

There's shades of Samba De Amigo for the Wii with how inaccurate and unreliable these motion controls are. I'd probably be playing it with the GameCube controller adapter and the DK Bongos, but all the same, I think this'll need to fall in price from it's RRP before I pay for it.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum ‘n’ Fun   Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum ‘n’ Fun - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Oct 2018 - 20:48

Yeah I don't think it'll be worth full price either and drum bundle is ridiculously priced as well (90 bloody quid?!) anyhow I just got done playing it again after seeing someone on twitter talk about the touch controls so I gave those and the button controls a go and both are great. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum ‘n’ Fun   Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum ‘n’ Fun - Page 2 EmptySun 14 Oct 2018 - 15:24

I saw that but the drums about £50 in Japan as I was thinking it was western import tax is why the bundle is £90 but doesn't seem to be. I think if I was ever to get, I would want the drums and even if the price is the same as other regions, I still want it way cheaper.
Back to top Go down
Rum
Disciple of Greener
Rum

PostSubject: Re: Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum ‘n’ Fun   Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum ‘n’ Fun - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Oct 2018 - 20:54

I tried the demo but stuck with button controls as the motion controls weren't landing, and that's still pretty fun... until you get to hard or extreme where I don't think I'll ever be able to hit the buttons quite fast enough for some of the sequences (3 quick hits in a row, my thumbs can't move that fast!).
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum ‘n’ Fun   Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum ‘n’ Fun - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Oct 2018 - 23:04

Yup, and if I ever pick this game up I think I'll play the majority of it on normal which is still a decent challenge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum ‘n’ Fun   Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum ‘n’ Fun - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum ‘n’ Fun
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GNamer Forum :: GNamer Forum :: Nintendo Switch-
Jump to: