We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

November Games Releases: Let's Go! Mas and Let's Go! Das

Go down 
+8
Athrun888
OrangeRakoon
The_Jaster
Treesmurf
Jimbob
Buskalilly
Balladeer
masofdas
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

November Games Releases: Let's Go! Mas and Let's Go! Das Empty
PostSubject: November Games Releases: Let's Go! Mas and Let's Go! Das   November Games Releases: Let's Go! Mas and Let's Go! Das EmptySun 21 Oct 2018 - 14:39

Games of November

Spoiler:

Best of the Rest

November Games Releases: Let's Go! Mas and Let's Go! Das Wreckitralph

Spoiler:

What about you guys?
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: November Games Releases: Let's Go! Mas and Let's Go! Das   November Games Releases: Let's Go! Mas and Let's Go! Das EmptySun 21 Oct 2018 - 18:06

Let's Go! Eevee is my only game, and I am relieved by that.  Might go see Wreck-It Ralph 2 as well.

Last edited by Balladeer on Sun 21 Oct 2018 - 18:16; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: November Games Releases: Let's Go! Mas and Let's Go! Das   November Games Releases: Let's Go! Mas and Let's Go! Das EmptySun 21 Oct 2018 - 18:09

That's the wrong answer the correct one is Let's Go Eevee and Transistor.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: November Games Releases: Let's Go! Mas and Let's Go! Das   November Games Releases: Let's Go! Mas and Let's Go! Das EmptySun 21 Oct 2018 - 18:16

I am keen to give Transistor a go, but need to find time for that. Time is not something I have buckets of in November (I do NaNoWriMo).
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: November Games Releases: Let's Go! Mas and Let's Go! Das   November Games Releases: Let's Go! Mas and Let's Go! Das EmptySun 21 Oct 2018 - 18:37

Pokemon is the only definite for me, although I will hopefully be picking up DS on payday as well as I was too skint this month after my expensive Tokyo trip.

Which is about the most predictable answer I could give, isnt it?

Balladeer wrote:
I am keen to give Transistor a go, but need to find time for that.  Time is not something I have buckets of in November (I do NaNoWriMo).

Oh really? You never mention it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: November Games Releases: Let's Go! Mas and Let's Go! Das   November Games Releases: Let's Go! Mas and Let's Go! Das EmptySun 21 Oct 2018 - 18:59

Probably one of the Pokemons.

What the heck is Crayola Scoot? *looks up* OH NO that looks like an unlikeable Splatoon rip-off featuring everyone's favourite wax crayon company.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: November Games Releases: Let's Go! Mas and Let's Go! Das   November Games Releases: Let's Go! Mas and Let's Go! Das EmptySun 21 Oct 2018 - 22:28

I've got Let's Go Eevee on pre order and going to get Spyro for the missus. Fallout, Moonlighter and Diablo are all on my list of wants and can probably at least get a couple of them this month, just not sure which yet.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: November Games Releases: Let's Go! Mas and Let's Go! Das   November Games Releases: Let's Go! Mas and Let's Go! Das EmptySun 21 Oct 2018 - 23:30

Probably just Moonlighter and Hitman 2 for me, there are others that interest me but those can wait for a price drop I think.
Back to top Go down
OrangeRakoon
Disciple of Greener
OrangeRakoon

PostSubject: Re: November Games Releases: Let's Go! Mas and Let's Go! Das   November Games Releases: Let's Go! Mas and Let's Go! Das EmptyMon 22 Oct 2018 - 11:30

Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum 'n' Fun!
Moonlighter
Hitman 2
Spyro Trilogy
Fallout 76
Civilization VI

And getting pokemon for Christmas

Help
Back to top Go down
http://www.orkn.uk
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: November Games Releases: Let's Go! Mas and Let's Go! Das   November Games Releases: Let's Go! Mas and Let's Go! Das EmptyMon 22 Oct 2018 - 14:01

Hoping Jay is getting Diablo, as the main reason I'm getting it is for is multiplayer.

Surprised some of you are looking at Fallout 76, seen some previews compare it to Metal Gear Survive.

Last edited by masofdas on Mon 22 Oct 2018 - 14:19; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OrangeRakoon
Disciple of Greener
OrangeRakoon

PostSubject: Re: November Games Releases: Let's Go! Mas and Let's Go! Das   November Games Releases: Let's Go! Mas and Let's Go! Das EmptyMon 22 Oct 2018 - 14:18

The best thing about Fallout 4, by far, was the settlement building

76 might not let you populate settlements, but it does let you build anywhere, and with a ton new parts

So I am in
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: November Games Releases: Let's Go! Mas and Let's Go! Das   November Games Releases: Let's Go! Mas and Let's Go! Das EmptyMon 22 Oct 2018 - 17:32

If I had a Switch I'd be among those picking up Lets Go (especially considering my renewed passion for the app. Just goes to show the game's a completely different and fun beast when you live in a city vs a rural town in the middle of nowhere).

As it stands Lets Go is a very likely eventual purchase, but the only one this month. Spyro once upon a time had my interest, but the Activision had to be Activision and make 2 and 3 (aka the two games I was actually after) day one patch downloads, and alas for them I'm at the point where I can boycott a game and genuinely not give a damn.

I really should start saving for a Switch. Plenty of good games on it now to justify the price.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: November Games Releases: Let's Go! Mas and Let's Go! Das   November Games Releases: Let's Go! Mas and Let's Go! Das EmptyMon 22 Oct 2018 - 19:49

masofdas wrote:
Hoping Jay is getting Diablo, as the main reason I'm getting it is for is multiplayer.

It's a tentative Christmas game, so I'd hold off, to be honest.

A quiet month for me - there's nothing I'm in a rush to play, so I expect I'll spend November polishing off RDR2 and a few bits and bobs from my backlog.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: November Games Releases: Let's Go! Mas and Let's Go! Das   November Games Releases: Let's Go! Mas and Let's Go! Das EmptyMon 22 Oct 2018 - 20:03

Athrun888 wrote:
I really should start saving for a Switch.  Plenty of good games on it now to justify the price.  

(spends all his money on books and catfood) Razz

I've been waiting eagerly for you to join the Switch fold for quite a while sir: nobody else here played XC2 past the halfway point, I believe. But your general wellbeing comes first, natch! (Yours and Wayne's.)
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: November Games Releases: Let's Go! Mas and Let's Go! Das   November Games Releases: Let's Go! Mas and Let's Go! Das EmptyMon 22 Oct 2018 - 20:31

JayMoyles wrote:
masofdas wrote:

A quiet month for me - there's nothing I'm in a rush to play, so I expect I'll spend November polishing off RDR2 and a few bits and bobs from my backlog.

It's still my most wanted Switch game though, also surprised you're not looking at Civ.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: November Games Releases: Let's Go! Mas and Let's Go! Das   November Games Releases: Let's Go! Mas and Let's Go! Das EmptyMon 22 Oct 2018 - 21:09

JayMoyles wrote:
masofdas wrote:

Also don't buy it for a stupid price on Switch, get it for cheap on PS4 and play with more people...
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: November Games Releases: Let's Go! Mas and Let's Go! Das   November Games Releases: Let's Go! Mas and Let's Go! Das EmptyTue 23 Oct 2018 - 0:12

masofdas wrote:
also surprised you're not looking at Civ.

I'd like to play another game in the next four years, so I'd best not right now.

Crumpy Andy wrote:

Also don't buy it for a stupid price on Switch, get it for cheap on PS4 and play with more people...

I mean, if it's a Christmas game, I'm not the one buying it...
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: November Games Releases: Let's Go! Mas and Let's Go! Das   November Games Releases: Let's Go! Mas and Let's Go! Das EmptyTue 23 Oct 2018 - 5:30

Crumpy Andy wrote:
JayMoyles wrote:
masofdas wrote:

I had it on PS4 and no one was playing it that I knew, why I was hoping peep's were picking up on Switch.

Hey people have bought likes of Dark Souls recently on Switch even though the whole Trilogy is the same price, some games the weird extra cost won't matter.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: November Games Releases: Let's Go! Mas and Let's Go! Das   November Games Releases: Let's Go! Mas and Let's Go! Das EmptyTue 23 Oct 2018 - 9:34

I'll be going with Eevee and that may be it, in other stuff I'll probably go see Ralph break stuff and Bohemian Rhapsody
Back to top Go down
gjones
Disciple of Scullion
gjones

PostSubject: Re: November Games Releases: Let's Go! Mas and Let's Go! Das   November Games Releases: Let's Go! Mas and Let's Go! Das EmptyTue 23 Oct 2018 - 12:52

Diablo III any good on your own? Have been tempted by it in the past but not entirely sure how it works outside of collecting loot and looking a bit like Baldur's Gate.
Back to top Go down
OrangeRakoon
Disciple of Greener
OrangeRakoon

PostSubject: Re: November Games Releases: Let's Go! Mas and Let's Go! Das   November Games Releases: Let's Go! Mas and Let's Go! Das EmptyTue 23 Oct 2018 - 13:24

I forgot the Spyro Trilogy was actually just the first game Sad
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: November Games Releases: Let's Go! Mas and Let's Go! Das   November Games Releases: Let's Go! Mas and Let's Go! Das EmptyTue 23 Oct 2018 - 13:48

Diablo has 0 value as a single player game. It's just a grindy thing to keep your hands occupied whilst you chat to your friends.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: November Games Releases: Let's Go! Mas and Let's Go! Das   November Games Releases: Let's Go! Mas and Let's Go! Das EmptyTue 23 Oct 2018 - 14:07

It does have a story etc but like Destiny or something, would be better with mates.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: November Games Releases: Let's Go! Mas and Let's Go! Das   November Games Releases: Let's Go! Mas and Let's Go! Das EmptyTue 23 Oct 2018 - 15:00

I think you can get a lot more fun out of Destiny on your own than Diablo...
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: November Games Releases: Let's Go! Mas and Let's Go! Das   November Games Releases: Let's Go! Mas and Let's Go! Das EmptyTue 23 Oct 2018 - 15:10

Maybe but I really enjoyed what I did play on PS4 but I think playing with people and having a plan would have raised it from a good to great experience.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: November Games Releases: Let's Go! Mas and Let's Go! Das   November Games Releases: Let's Go! Mas and Let's Go! Das Empty

Back to top Go down

November Games Releases: Let's Go! Mas and Let's Go! Das
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next