We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)

Go down 
+7
The Cappuccino Kid
Sammy Snake
Muss
The_Jaster
Jimbob
Crumpy Andy
Buskalilly
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 13 EmptySun 3 Nov 2019 - 15:49

I'm just going to pick the names of 6 games that I like, and hope the rest of you all have a nice time Razz
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 13 EmptySun 3 Nov 2019 - 16:09

Sounds good Jay, also will we be doing a tad earlier as we missed Resident Evil 2 and Kingdom Hearts III this year, I know January 2020 doesn't have anything like that this time (not that I can think off) but nice to have the opportunity to get something that does come out then.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 13 EmptySun 3 Nov 2019 - 19:35

Jimbob wrote:
I'm just going to pick the names of 6 games that I like, and hope the rest of you all have a nice time Razz

I think this is going to be my approach. Any amount of bidding and manoeuvring will stress me out unnecessarily. I've been able to adopt a hands-off approach this year and I've enjoyed it that way!
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 13 EmptyWed 6 Nov 2019 - 1:28

Probably for the best being chilled out about this league - I've been speculating with each bit of Pokémon news how it might negatively effect the game's reviews. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 13 EmptyThu 7 Nov 2019 - 12:25

That's not healthy. Pale

I mean, you won, so... maybe it's all worth it? (No.)
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 13 EmptyWed 13 Nov 2019 - 15:31

Looks like Jay has won by 6 points, Balla gave him a good run especially having one less game.

I think Andy is going to get 3rd place as he's still got Jedi Fallen order and doesn't look like Warcraft III is coming out this year even if Batte.net says Dec 2019.

Only game I think that's left to come out this year is Shenmue III.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 13 EmptyThu 14 Nov 2019 - 9:17

Why couldn’t people have got more pissed off at Dexit?

...that was a joke, please don’t do that.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 13 EmptyThu 14 Nov 2019 - 23:17

Dance

Thankfully, reviewers were much kinder to SwSh than the endless flood of bile coming from Twitter and Reddit. I think we've only got a couple of confirmed game releases left...
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 13 EmptyThu 21 Nov 2019 - 1:00

So, we've had our last two confirmed games drop with Fallen Order picking up a cool 83, which was great for Andy but disastrous for Smurf. Things went from bad to worse for Smurf with Shenmue 3 settling at 70 so far, so there's nothing gained or lost there.

With that, we approach the end of the first year of the league! I don't think any of the other titles yet to release are due for this year, so that'll be that.

So, we should probably decide a few things for Year 2 before drafting. First and foremost - are we all in for Year 2 or would anyone like to bow out? Also, would anybody else like to join in? The more the merrier, I say.

We'll move onto other options later as the site dev is still working on the new features.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 13 EmptyThu 21 Nov 2019 - 9:26

I'm in for next year.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 13 EmptyThu 21 Nov 2019 - 19:33

I'm in. I must admit I'm not as big a fan of the bidding side of things, but if it keeps people more engaged in the game throughout the year then I can't complain really.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 13 EmptySat 23 Nov 2019 - 12:14

Think I said before I'd like to see 10 games where you bid on 2-4 games and can swap out 2-4 during the year if delayed.

Half Life Alyx the new number 1 pick for 2020?
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 13 EmptyWed 27 Nov 2019 - 22:11

Don't worry, the majority of the game will still be focused on the initial draft. I'm just planning to increase the overall number of games considering we won't be starting in February like we did last time and to make people plump for some riskier options.

Here's my thoughts:

If we keep the same number of players, then I'm thinking 10-12 games. 6-7 drafted, 4-5 as bids. I'm also interested to play about with the dropping a game option, but as I reckon it could prove too powerful (you could plump for something like Metroid Prime 4 with no real risk) I'd like to restrict it to only one drop each.

Hopefully we'll still have the same crew involved - I know for sure we'll have myself, Mas, Andy and Balla. It'll be ace to have Jimbob, Cappa and Smurf involved again and naturally, the door is open for any other interested parties!
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 13 EmptyWed 27 Nov 2019 - 22:17

I'll play next year! More games to draft for would be more fun - 7 to draft, 5 as bids would be my shout. I also think the person who finished last in 2019 should go first, second last in 2019 should go second in 2020, third last goes third, etc etc.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 13 EmptyWed 27 Nov 2019 - 22:27

Yep, I'm planning to use that drafting order for sure. Thumbs Up!

Those first few picks will be vital.

Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 13 EmptyThu 28 Nov 2019 - 12:27

I'll join in this time.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 13 EmptyThu 28 Nov 2019 - 16:49

Yeah, I think I'll have a go at this as well.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 13 EmptyThu 28 Nov 2019 - 16:58

If we could get you two plus one more, that be 10 people picking 10 games each, would make for some interesting choices having to be made as a 100 games total is a lot.

Last edited by masofdas on Fri 29 Nov 2019 - 20:46; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 13 EmptyFri 29 Nov 2019 - 20:00

120 is a lot more... Pale
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 13 EmptyFri 29 Nov 2019 - 20:36

120 games, each.  Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 13 EmptyFri 29 Nov 2019 - 20:37

I can't wait to pick Vroom in the Night Sky 2 because it's literally the only game left.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 13 EmptyFri 29 Nov 2019 - 20:43

Balladeer wrote:

10x10 is 100 last time I checked
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 13 EmptyFri 29 Nov 2019 - 21:42

Alright I'll bloody join in again. Only because I love you all.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 13 EmptyFri 29 Nov 2019 - 23:24

masofdas wrote:
Balladeer wrote:

10x10 is 100 last time I checked

And 10x12 is 120. Jay said 10-12 games. Mathsofdas strikes again!
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 13 EmptyWed 4 Dec 2019 - 0:19

I wouldn't worry about 12 now - I was only going to go for 12 if we lost folks from last year's draft. With us actually adding players this time, I think we'll stick to 10 each.

So, just so I've got the line-up clear...

Me
Balla
Mas
Andy
Jimbob
Cappa
Smurf (?)
Muss
Jas

One more would be perfect - any takers?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)
Page 13 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 32  Next