We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)

Go down 
+7
The Cappuccino Kid
Sammy Snake
Muss
The_Jaster
Jimbob
Crumpy Andy
Buskalilly
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 16 EmptyFri 3 Jan 2020 - 16:54

Yay I'm winning

Wait it's 2 points, I'm hoping that the scores pick up and it gets more than 6 reviews
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 16 EmptySat 4 Jan 2020 - 20:55

I'm starting to think I made a terrible mistake by not counter picking Brain Training haha.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 16 EmptySun 5 Jan 2020 - 22:42

Aye, only losing 2 points on your counterpick is pretty solid - I won the league last year with only dropping 2 points on my counterpick.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 16 EmptyTue 7 Jan 2020 - 15:32

Cappa is now getting points, as Brain Training has gone down to 67.

Still not many reviews still that it might flatten out to 70ish looking at the 13 that have been, but not good start at all.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 16 EmptyTue 7 Jan 2020 - 16:20

GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 16 DesdRFfXcAAXW_w

"...and it's Phillips pullin' away from the pack of dead-beat loser arseholes...!"
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 16 EmptyThu 9 Jan 2020 - 13:56

The Kid is off to a hot start.

I picked up another game: Necrobarista, an Indie game that has been in development for a long time... looks very promising though. It should come out early this year.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 16 EmptyThu 9 Jan 2020 - 14:16

That looked interesting, I might be wrong but I feel it's a Apple Arcade exclusive of some sort that it might have same issue as Jenny LeClue.

I see Jay nabbed 12 minutes, which is one I'm looking forward to playing on Xbox with Game Pass. I put in another bid, don't know if I've won yet or not.
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 16 EmptyThu 9 Jan 2020 - 16:19

Necrobarista is coming to Steam. I was a little dubious about 12 minutes. I watched a little bit of footage on it and it could certainly be an interesting game. I think it might be a little too conceptual to review really well though but we'll see.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 16 EmptyThu 9 Jan 2020 - 16:22

Jenny LeClue was also on STEAM, and from what I've seen most of the Apple Arcade games haven't been reviewed if out on PC part from Manifold Garden till they've come to another platform.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 16 EmptyThu 16 Jan 2020 - 8:52

I got Granblue Fantasy Versus as a free game, saw some previews looks a decent fighter from Arc, maybe them doing some other games this year may let it down.

Seen Final Fantasy VII Remake has been delayed but won't make much difference part from April will be a fun month.

Avengers being delayed however as that looked rough, more time for development can only be a good thing.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 16 EmptySat 18 Jan 2020 - 17:57

Granblue is a solid pickup - I totally forgot about that one, but a fair few folks in the FGC were hyping it up, so it looks like that might be a worthwhile one there.

That's yer Cyberpunk delayed as well. I thought the league might have been mostly wrapped up by April, but I guess this makes things a bit more interesting!
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 16 EmptySun 19 Jan 2020 - 23:55

Shifty
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 16 EmptyMon 20 Jan 2020 - 19:55

mustpickupgamesmustpickupgamesmustpickupgames

Ah feck I'm going to end up fishing for scraps at the end of the year, aren't I?
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 16 EmptySat 25 Jan 2020 - 19:09

I wouldn't worry too much at this stage. We're crying out for a Nintendo Direct and I think E3 will be a feeding frenzy this year.

Another delay - this time, it's Dying Light 2 for Andy. Also, Mas is clearly planning to pick up a full roster of games before January is out by going for a unannounced Batman game - I think that's unlikely, but Rocksteady have been quiet for a fair wee while now.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 16 EmptySat 25 Jan 2020 - 19:15

It's not Rocksteady but Montreal who along with WB have been teasing stuff, if it gets shown and is 2021 or hasn't been announced by maybe Gamescom I'll drop it.

Guess Andy will be using his right away.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 16 EmptySun 26 Jan 2020 - 20:46

Good pickup from Mas I reckon, the writing has been on the wall for a while now with a new Batman game and I don't think it'll take long to release it.

I annoyingly had a failed pickup this past week, I bidded for Temtem a few weeks back but it must have been too late to go through before release for it to count, unless someone else has outbid me and it's gonna show up on their list any day now.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 16 EmptySun 26 Jan 2020 - 22:18

Bids usually go through at the start of the week - to be fair, it's probably for the best that something went wrong with that as I notice it's not actually been reviewed anywhere on Opencritic, nor on Metacritic.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 16 EmptyTue 28 Jan 2020 - 7:31

I've put my cock and balls on the table with my latest picks (but the table legs are about to snap under the sheer strain of the girth of said cock and balls).
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 16 EmptyTue 28 Jan 2020 - 9:32

Those are daring from Cappa

I tried to bid on Temtem (which looks really good, like what Pokémon should be in 2020) and said ineligible I was guessing because it's a early access game.

I also wanted Kentucky Route Zero TV Edition but that was also ineligible as I'm guessing it counts as a port, which is annoying as it's on 86 think at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 16 EmptyTue 28 Jan 2020 - 21:49

I'm guessing it's down to the early access thing as well as I bidded well before it's release so they probably just decided it needed a ful release date.

Some good picks I think from Cappa, both have been heavily rumoured and if they're announced I think they'd be an end of year thing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 16 EmptyTue 28 Jan 2020 - 22:58

Ahhh, yes, Early Access games are restricted - that explains it.

Mas - it's down as a port. If you click "check full details", it'll tell you if a game is classed as DLC, a port or what have you.

Cappa - Ooooooft, those are bold picks! I can't say I share your confidence, but more power to you!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 16 EmptyThu 30 Jan 2020 - 16:25

Well good job I didn't go (well I couldn't) for Warcraft 3 this year
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 16 EmptyTue 4 Feb 2020 - 21:24

I grabbed Tales of Arise - the Tales games are usually 8/10s, so I reckon that's a solid pickup.

Heads up to those struggling with their pick-ups - there's a really handy "Show Top Available Games" button when you go into the bidding screen on the site, which shows you the most popular drafted games that are still available to be picked up. I think it filters out ports and remasters to show you only the games available to our league, too. Worth a gander, I'd say - that's where I spotted ToA, at least.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 16 EmptyTue 4 Feb 2020 - 21:39

Well looky here, looks like someone has the most actual point so far! (*looks at calendar* *hopes nothing happens in the next 11 months*)
I might've bid on something that is a remake - is Oddworld Soulstorm OK? It's basically a complete reimagining. Let me know if I need to undo something! I shouldn't be left alone to press things.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 16 EmptyTue 4 Feb 2020 - 21:41

It sounds like a "complete remake" in the vein of Resident Evil 2, so those are fine. The game wouldn't allow you to bid on it if it was just a standard remaster or even a lesser remake like Link's Awakening which was more of a visual upgrade whilst still playing the same.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)
Page 16 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 32  Next